A mystery waiting to be solved(16)

Libra laughed as she watched Sponge bob with Aquarius. "Spongebob is definitely Saggi, Patrick is hilarious yet sensitive so Taurus a-"

"Are you saying I'm an idiot." Taurus scoffs as the girls laugh.

"No but whatever you say, Scorpio would be Plankton, Mr. Krabs would be Aries a-"

"The krab seriously." Aries laughs as Aqua nods seriously.

"Yes, cap would be Squidward, Pisces is Sandy and Cancer would be like spongebobs grandma an-"

"I'm not old."

"But she's sweet like you."

"You got a point there."

"Anyways, Pisces would be Sandy except the fact she's more realistic, Leo is definitely Larry the lobster, Libra would be Kare-"

"The computer seriously?"

"Yes, Virgo is Mrs. Puff, Gemini is the flying dutchman and I'm Gary." Aqua finishes while the rest laugh.

"Well I go to go, Pisces, Cancer and I have things to do" Scorpio sends a glare at the two girls as they stand up and head for the door. Once they left the rest started to watch mean girls. "Leo is Regina, I'm Janis....

****

Pisces walked through the cave looking carefully into the walls. This time only three symbols glowed the most, her 'birthmark' as well as Scorpios' and Cancers'. The three symbols moved around freely in waves, Pisces symbol was at the end while Cancers' was first and Scorpios' was in the middle. Three mermaids appeared on the walll swimming in the ocean and splashing water everywhere.

Cancer touched the sign that appear to look like her sign, she could feel actual water against her finger tips as she looked at it in awe. She took off her hands from the walls but the water followed her fingers, wherever she moved them they were right behind. "Cancer"

"Hu-"

Splash.

The water was now on the floor while Scorpio chuckled. "That's amazing" Cancer nodded touching her sign as well as Scorpio touching his. Pisces seeing what they were doing, joined along.

It was sudden when a huge book appeared out of nowhere dropping on the floor. They all jumped back almost considering they were being attacked.

"What's that......"

"A book Pisces, never seen one." Scorpio snorted at Pisces.

Scorpio was first to grab it, the first page was blank as well as the second, third and so on until he reached the eighth page.

A beautiful girl layed on the page with words that appeared as well.