Nightmares and Secreats to be kept(11)

Pisces POV

"Mommy will I be like you?" the little girl giggled touching her mothers necklace "You'll be better" her mother assured her twirling her black hair that was soaking wet. "Mother who is Opchiuchus, a person started talking about him on my way to school?" her mother's eyes widened but closed again.

"Probably something dumb" a little boy with white hair smiled throwing a brick at a blond boy who was chewing on his foot "THAT HURTS" the boy cried while a child with blue hair fell on him

"Ophiuchus is a bad man, he defeated our old home and we moved. We defeated him and he hasn't come in a while, actually 100 years. He left a note at the palace saying we would regret what we did, which was a surprise attack on him. He's evil, my love, but you're stronger. He killed many people, the yelling and screaming." she whispered as her daughter nodded not understanding some words.

"Are we going to win?" she asked trembling a bit "Of course, I promise you'll be alright. Be strong, now go with the others"

She smiled and ran to the little children smiling

"Sweethe-" but her mother was interrupted by yelling and screaming . "nonononono" her mother whimpered. "EVERYONE GO JUST NOW" a tall woman with black hair entered the room pushing the kids aside but the little girl had managed to escape her grip as she ran outside

Lifeless bodies layed on the floor, a scarlet color dripping on their bodies. Yelling was heard from people who were crying and running around. She spotted a little girl with pigtails who was behind her mother, tears escaping her round green eyes. "Come with me" the girl turned around and ran to the voice. Her mother looked behind and was stabbed in the chest as she fell to the ground. A black shadow disappeared as she grabbed her wrists and ran in the house. Her own tears escaped her eyes as she looked at the girl crying "Whats your name?"

"Libr-"

She was cutt off by a woman grabbing both of their wrists separating them from her mother who was using some sorts of powers "MOMMY" she yelled before she was given a necklace

"You are too young but I am going to tell you now. You guys are special, there are twelve of you that are being attacked by Ophiuchus for your powers. So keep this necklace, alright. You are going to go to earth, as a normal human. You're going to remember this one day because of your healing powers, it will heal this memory spray I'll put on you but once you find out. Keep it a secret, if humanity finds out, Ophiuchus will find out you're a Zod-"

"ZOD WHAT" I yelled as I woke up from my dream, I picked up my phone and checked it was two in the morning.

Does it ever happened to you, when you're so frustrated that you just cry?Tears ran down my face as I threw my phone at the wall. Well there goes my life.

I'm tired of this, who was that little girl? Libr what? Zod what? Was that even me? It could be a coincidence but each year I get more details of this dream. She said that the little girl will soon find out and what if that's me. I have a wierd scar, a wierd necklace and a name I've never heard. No one knows my past and neither do I. All i know is standing on the street watching another girl, but what happened before that? What about my parents, did I escape? I don't even remember faces or names or at least one detail. I know I was young but ai remember my whole entire life after that. Keep what a secret, what about humanity and who the hell is Ophiuchus?

What am I?

I shrug and go to the kitchen. I serve myself some water and chug it down.

"Oh hey Pisces" Libra smiles turning on the light "you're screaming woke me up, nightmares?" her blond hair was in a messy bun and she looked tired.

"Sorry about that and yea, nightmare" I shrug relizing something, she has long blond hair and green mesmerising eyes. Yes, any one in the world could be like her but her name starts with Libr, Libra.

My eyes go her tank top that reveals a scar on her shoulder, it was the same sign as the one the necklace had. The one I kept after that little girl ran away, it has to be her. This is not a big coincidence, for once I have to face reality, face the fact that it's her. All the pieces fit together.

I spit out the water in my mouth and she laughs at me "chocked on water huh?" I nod and smile back saying a 'goodnight' and heading to my room.

I put on a hoodie, some leggings and shoes grabbing my key along with my phone who now had a cracked screen.

Well shit.

I run outside to the school fountain, sitting alone till someone taos my shoulder. I immediately pull back, putting my fists to my face but it was just Capricorn.

"You alright?"

"Capricorn its her, its Libra. That girl I told you I met, I had the same dream today. This time I met a girl which is is the same girl I met when I was in the streets. She has a symbol on her shoulder, it looks like the one the necklace had that I showed you" I blurted out and he noticed my panicking

"She even said her name was Libr, who else could it be" he nods his head rapidly "Its like a puzzle" I add "that we're going to put together" he says firmly but how?

"How?"

"Well that's a mystery that's waiting to be discovered"

"Well alright" I giggle as his serious face

"These are nightmare and secrets to be kept, I only trusts you and others but I don't want everyone to know. Although Taurus is my sister she's a horrible liar, this is about Libra and she doubts everything so she wont believe unless you prove it."

I nod understanding and ask him a question "Why were you out here?"

"Can you believe that Gemini is still listening to music and playing video games. Hes upssesed" he snorts making me laugh

*****

What will happen next? 😉 😏 I honestly don't even know😂😂😂 just thinking of things while writhing it. Power of creativity.
Nah jk I know what's happening next.

I've been spelling Sagittarius wrong this whole time, I use to say Saggitaurius but that's when wrong. I'll spell it right from now on.

-The_silly_Bookworm