What just happened?(14)

"Scorpio, pie is being secretive and I know she wants to tell us." Cancer finished her homework with a busy Scorpio next to her texting on his phone.

"Yea its obvio-" he was cutt off by Taurus who seemed a little confused "Well...."

"Well what?" Scorpio gave her an intimidating stare but Taurus kept her confident face on even though she felt a bit awkward. Taurus remembered everything, it was the day of the sleepover that she didn't decide to go to. She had gone to the fountain outside, when she heard Pisces and Capricorn talking. They were talkin about a dream about a little girl, all her panicking caused Taurus to not understand her completely but she heard Libra for sure. What could they possibly want with her best friend?

"Why don't you ask her?" Taurus changed the subject, she decided not to tell them but her nervousness gave it away.

"That's not what you were going to s-" Scorpio was cutt off again by Taurus who yelled a 'bye' at them.

"She knows something" Scorpio nods at Cancer statement before going back to work.

****

"

So.....you're saying that all of this is probably fantasy?" Gemini chuckles at a frustrated Aries.

"I'm just saying this, but Aqua is right. Who the hell in this world is named Aries ir Gemini ir Aquarius other than us? I understand Leo, so it could be just a birth mark but that's just a huge coincidence. My hair is naturally red and Taurus told me she didn't dye her hair. From what I know.....Aquarius, you, Leo, Sagittarius and I have a birthmark. It just sounds unrealistic but I never said it was a fantasy" Aries finishes her statement as she searched the libary.

"It's pointless nothing here, but as could always search somewhere else..." Aries raises her eyebrow at him. "Like where?"

"If there were ever anything suspicious in this school, it would be in a hidden place"

"Yea that's true but where?"

"Not sure but you're not gonna find much here love" Aries chocked on air as Gemini raised an eyebrow at her "Did you just call me love?" she scrunched her nose at a laughing Gemini.

"Chill out" Aries huffs and takes her purse from the table near by. "Lets go, I think we'll need more people for our 'investigation" Aries nods at Gemini and makes her way to her dorm.

*****

"Aquarius we need help" Gemini smiles at the lazy blue-head. "Homework I'll do it for you"

"No it has to do with what we were talking about, you know these birthmarks" Aquarius eyes instantly turn wide full of curiosity. "Ok then"

"Do you find anything suspicious?" Gemini starts by asking her questions.

"Yes, not just our names but the teachers names. Could be a coincidence but really? Mrs. Galaxy, Mrs. Universe, Mrs. Sun, Mrs. Moon, Mrs. Astro, they all have to do with space." Gemini nods taking notes on his phone. "Anyone else you know that has a scar?"

"Libra, it's visible on her shoulder" Gemini once again continues typing on his phone. "Ok ok nice to know.....anything else?"

"No"

"How bout suspicious places...?"

"There's a lake nearby a huge cliff, it's beautiful. The water is a purple color with a view of the moon. The trees are a bright color but in the night they turn a dark color, like a black color. You just have to enter a cave to get there but I didn't take too much time" Gemini smirks, feeling a bit accomplished to get helpful information.