Suspicions and memories(10)

Capricorn POV

I don't know if it's just me but isn't it wierd, all these teachers names. My biologys teachers name is Mrs. Sun, English is Mrs. Galaxy, Math is
Mrs. Astro, then I have Mrs. Universe, and Mr. Star. What's next? Mrs. Or Mr. Moon. I don't find it much of a coincidence that everybody's last name has to do with space but like no one seems to notice. Everytime I enter a class, or I leave a class I'm always looked suspiciously. Is there something you need or that I'm might help you with?

"Um...hey" a voice interrupts my thoughts "Oh sorry" I get the sheet of paper from her hand and pass it back

"I'll be back" the teacher smiles while all the students start talking "shoot.." the girl in front of me curses making me turn to her "Need help with that" I ask pointing at her necklace

"Yes please" she hands me the necklace and puts her hair in the front so it won't be in the way. That's when I noticed a scar, not just any scar but like it was representing a symbol. It was two curve lines on each side with one long line in the middle, pretty simple if you ask me. Could be a tattoo, but I doubt that.

I put the necklace on her and lock it together and she gives me a 'thanks'. "What's your name?" I ask her as she turns around touching her necklace which has the same sign as the scar on the back of her neck "Pisces"

Don't mean to be rude but we have these wierd names, call 'em unique but there's just something else to it. Capricorn? No other guy in this school has my name or how about Taurus, Libra, Virgo or Pisces. Its just a foreign word to everyone else.

I pretend to tie my shoes to bend over and check mine. On top of my ankle I have a scar, it's like a lower case N with a loop at the end. It's not a tattoo and that would be the weirdest birth mark.

"Pisces can we talk after class?" I whisper to her as the teacher comes in with the biggest smile on her face as she just found something out.

Don't trust these 'teachers'.

*****

"

Y-you wanted to talk to me?" she stutters looking behind me "Can I ask you a question?" she nods slowly waiting for me to proceed "That scar on your back, was it always there?" she frowns touching the back of her neck "When I was born, I guess this came along because I don't have a tattoo, I always asked my parents but they just didn't know. So I always thought it was a birthmark...but why are you asking?" she finishes her story. I pull up my pants and reveal my scar on top of my ankle.

"You have one too"

"How bout your necklace?" I asks pointing at her jewelry "I'm adopted, my adopted parents said that I had it on since the day I was adopted which was when I was five. I don't remember when I got it, I just know I was on the street and a couple of things happened" she raises an eyebrow and starts to speak.

"Do you have one?" she asks slowly and I nod. I have one, but I never put it on.

"What exactly happened on the street?"

"I was young at least four, but I never remembered my life befored that. At least not all of it, at that time I was just looking around. It was just people walking, I had my necklace on and someone else was there. A child, she had blond hair and mesmerizing green eyes. She was crying until she saw me. I walked to her because I could've sworn I knew her but then I turned around to a lady who asked me if I was lost. I said yes and they took ne away, when I turned around she wasn't there anymore but something else was." she takes off her bookbag and starts looking through her things 'till she finds another necklace.