Max's Secrets(6)

Virgo's POV

"Leo you should wake up." I shook my roommate lightly, I noticed it was getting late and well I felt generous. His eyes fluttered open but he pushed me away weakly as he tucked himself more comfortably in bed.

"Whyy?" He whined as his eyes went shut and the cover was on his face.

"Because it's 7:00 a.m. and school starts in 20 mins." I inform the irresponsible roommate of mine, I could tell from start that he was a typical rebellious teenager, as my mom called us.

His eyes opened awfully wide until he jumped out off the couch rushing to the bathroom.

A knock heard from the door motivated me to actually get out of this building and start the day, opening the door to find Libra and another girl.

"Virgo you ready?" Libra entered while eating an Apple as if this was her own. Had she really walked from another building to this building to walk me to school?

"Waiting for my roommate."

"Virgo this is Aquarius my roommate, Aqua this is virgo my homie." The girl gave me a polite smile as she stood near the door, not daring herself to enter.

"Hey Aquarius." I greeted awkwardly as I turned around to avoid any tensions dying to fill the air.

"Virgo Im don- oh hey blueberry looking nice today." Leo quickly ignored me as he looked at the girl Libra brought.

"You two know each other?" Libra asked looking a bit puzzled as her eyes flickered between the two. Even I was a bit curious but I wasn't about to be late to class to hear this.

"Yeah I met him yesterday, he calls me blueberry because of my hair I assume." It's as if everything being said entered one ear and left through the other because his eyes were too busy eyeing the girl's outfit.

"Stop checking her out and lets go, I don't want to be late." I shot a glare at Leo who gives me an innocent smile but continues along either way.

"Yea please lets go." I could hear Aquarius whisper.

****

"Hey Virgo." Libra smiles catching up to me in the halls, the first bell of class had dismissed us.

"Why so happy?" I question her due to the beaming smile on her face.

"My boyfriend gave me flowers today that's all." She sighs smiling brightly at her bouquet of flowers which brought an unsettling feeling of anger. I slam the locker unexpectedly harder than I intended and put on a fake smile to prove I was indeed happy for a best friend.

"Virgo whats wrong?" She whispers touching my shoulder cautiously.

"Nothing." I respond a bit harsh and could see the hurt flash through her eyes as she backs away and nods, immediately I regret releasing my mood swings on her.

"Ok." She sighs and walks away.

"Whats up with you?" Leo smirks knowingly as he was closing his locker which is right next to mine. He must have heard.

"Its just all about Max, hes a jerk yet shes wasting her time with that douchebag." I explain making his smirk spread wider and more knowingly if even posdible, why had I told him?

"Oh boy you're jealous." He chuckles teasingly while putting his bag over his shoulder as he studies my expression.

"No I'm not Leo, just forget it." I whisper grabbing my books and ready to forget this conversation. He hardly knew ne, I think I would if I was feeling some sort of jealousy.