So I'm Called a Little Girl(4)

Cancer POV

The rays of sun shined brightly causing my eyes to shut again. I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do the usual, take a bath, and brush my teeth.

In a hurry, I threw on a purple dress with thin straps that flowed mid thighs. It had a flower-like design and it fit me perfectly. My hair was in two dutch braids with loose strands on my forehead accompanied with white converse. Applying some pink lipstick, mascara and a bit of blush I decided I looked attractively well.

Taking my phone to read the notifications, a small smile played on my lips at my two best friends.

Message from Pie💞

Pie💞: Waiting outside, need help?

Message from Scorpio💖.

Scorpi💖: Hurry the hell up

I smiled at the texts of very different two best friends. I grabbed my luggage and my bookbag, wasting no time to reach downstairs.

"Caroline I'll miss you!" I gave my cute little sister a peck in the cheek as her upset expression softened me. I'd miss her no doubt but I'd be back, soo enough.

 I'd miss her no doubt but I'd be back, soo enough

"I wuv you." She frowns touching my cheek with her gentle hand. Lifting each corner of her lips with my fingers brought a small smile to her lips but I saw her struggle to not completely give in.

"I love you too, tell mom I love her when she gets back from her job alright cupcake." I leaned down to hug her small body as if it was the last time I would ever hold her.

"ok" is all she says leaving me a bit heart broken but I knew she was just hurt that I wouldn't be hanging around everyday to give her my full attention.

"Behave for grandpa." I twirl one of her ponytails as she nodded with a giggle and scurried away to who knows where, making my way out of the house saddened me but I pushed the feeling down

As if I would never see her again.

"Hey princess." Pisces smiles when I came in and took a seat next to Scorpio.

"Hey Pie." I blowed a kiss at her as she pretended to be flattered at my flirtatious gestures.

"Sup Scorpi."

"You know I hate that nick name." He growls making me giggle.

As if I cared.

I sit back and relax in the back seat ignoring everything to just think. So let me just rephrase, I'm sixteen, a sophomore at a new school named Leighton Boarding school which is where we were heading right now. Everything will flow smoothly and sooner or later I'll be back in my bed being annoyed constantly while I'm trying to catch up on my shows.