Our new home(21)

They all entered the airplane that awaited them. Capricorn sat with Taurus in the back, while Scorpio sat in front of her. Next to Scorpio, Pisces waa listening to music quietly while  Taurus kept kicking the chair.

"Can you stop?" Scorpio rolled his eyes at a smirking Taurus. "I don't know can I?" she winked at him, trying to test his patience.

"WELL I'LL MAKE Y-"

"HEY" Capricorn yelled at the two "shut the hell up" Pisces scoffed putting her earplugs back on.

"Fine"

"Alright"

"Good"

"Excellent"

"Marvelous"

"Splendid"

"I SAID SHUT UP" Pisces yells again making the two chuckle.

"Yea Taurus stop being annoying" Scorpio smiled sweetly.

"HOE Who the hell you te-"

"We're leaving" Cap huffs following P.

Scorpio laughs and takes a seat next to Taurus. "Just know it's your fault"

"Me boi"

"Do they ever stop fighting?" Libra, who is on the other side of the airplane, laughs along with Cancer.

"I don't think so" Capricorn and Pisces take a seat in front of them while Aquarius and Aries sit in their old seats.

"RED PUNCH BUGGY" Saggi yells and punches Leo.

"Awww man I didn't see it" he whines.

"I'm no genius but maybe it's because we're in the air" Aries rolls her eyes while Aqua and Saggi laugh.

"Oh that makes sense" Leo chuckle earning a glare from Aries.

"GIVE IT BACK" a loud scream was heard but it was no suprise that Scorpio was just taking Taurus chips.

"He gon get itttt" Aqua shakes her head in disbelief. "I thought he knew better than to steal a woman's food" She sniffs, looking sadly at her nutella.

"What if they stole you my baby?" she whispers while Saggi laughs at her. "Who calls food their baby?"

"Me" Aqua pretends to be hurt while shoving a spoon of nutella into her mouth.

"ARE WE THERE YET?" the impatient Saggi asks for the one billionth time.

"NO NOW SHUT UP WILL YOU" Aries yells trying to go back to sleep like Aquarius who wouldn't wake up at any voice.

Everyone, we have arrived our destination. Please take your belongings with you and have a nice day on Astro.

"Astro is that like in Asia?" Leo asked Aries who was about to loose it. "No its not but i don't know what it is" She replies back.

"Joking with you, but its easy to annoy you" he laughs along with Saggi.

"Lets go guys" Gemini and Virgo lead the way while the rest admire what they see.

"What is this?"

"This is Astro. It's where you were born..."

Cancer sigh, "my new home" she thinks but her principal interrupts her thoughts.

"I know its hard to get used to but this is your new home, sorry I really am" He grins trying to lighten up the mood.

"You will be staying at Astrology high, your new school. Where you will learn more about yourself and your past. I hope yo like it here, I won't be answering questions right now. Let's go now" everyone nods abd follows him.

Everyone had different reactions, mostly homesick or confused then excitement.

****

Everyone stared at their mansion in awe

Everyone stared at their mansion in awe. A mansion they would all share, that was in back off the school.

"I just want you to look at the house and inspect it. Tomorrow first thing in the morning I'll be here to explain everything I can. For now, pick your rooms and well enjoy your day but dont go out today" The principal smiles at the twelve.

"You'll have this butler to assist you and a few maids but respect them ir you'll be forced to clean yourselves, and I'll save money" he finishes off before disappearing with a snap.

"THE ADVENTURE AWAITS US" Saghi yells running to the house before anyone could stop him.

"That childish fool" Gemini sighs.

"Well what are we waiting for" Virgo smiles.

****

T

he upstairs was divided into four. Each part had three rooms and a centre where there was a flat screen tv with white couches.

Aries walked into her room, she liked it a lot even though it was simple.

A king-sized bed was in the middle of the room with a lamp on the side. A huge walking closet was on the left side on the room and a desk was on the right side. The room had a cream color and the carpet floor was a cream color as well. Everyone's room was like this.

On the bottom, there was a kitchen, living room, game room, training room, libary, dining room, gym and an inside pool with a huge backyard outside.

"I can get used to this" Leo smiles awfully wide as he throws his clothes on his bed.

"Too bad she's my neighbor" He points at Aries who sticks her tounge at him.

" GUYS" A scream was heard down stairs. Everyone rushed downstairs, forgetting whatever they were doing to find out what was happening.

"Scorpio what?" Capricorn raises an eyebrow at him.

"Where's the book?" everyone shrugs until Taurus laughs nervously.

"Whoops" she hands back to the book and runs up the stairs.

"She gon get itttt" Aquarius smiles while Scorpio runs after her.

"What do we do?" Virgo asked.

"I'll watch a movie who wanna join?" Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn and Pisces join Libra to watch a movie.

"I'm taking a nap I'm tired" Cancer yawns and leaves.

"Yo who wanna play GTA?" Aquarius, Aries, Gemini and Saggitarius join Leo .

"Our new home" Cancer giggles while proceeding to her room.

Please request ships.

Bye👋👋