I can get used to this(22)

Amazing bookcover by lemonicepop
Follow her- she seems really nice, and her covers are amazing.
THANK YOU FOR THE COVER BY THE WAY.

Pisces opened the curtains from her room to let the rays of sun shine through.

"Pisces please open the door?" A faint voice was heard as she smiled. "Cancer its pretty early" Pisces spoke as she opened the door.

"I miss home" Cancer sighed while hugging her pillow. "Me too Cancer but we have each other, and the only thing we can do is stick together because this ois our new home" Cancer nods knowing there was nothing else to say.

"How you feeling?" Pisces shrugs and replies with an 'ok'. "YO WHERE THE HELL THE NUTELLA AT, EXCUSE ME PEOPLE WAKE UP I MIGHT DIE" a whining voice was heard from downstairs.

Scorpio appears in their door, looking tired as ever. "I bet you $5 its Taurus"

"I bet you it's Aquarius" Cancer and Scorpio shaked hands as Pisces laughed.

"Deal"

"What's with the screaming" Aries huffs.

"What's wrong with you?" Gemini laughs at her hair that is everywhere and her wrinkled pjs.

"Do you wanna go?" Aries gives him the death stare as Gemini chuckles. "No sweetheart go back to your beauty sleep I'll take care of this" Aries leaves as she sticks up her middle finger.

"SHOVE IT UP YOUR A-"

"LANGUAGE" Gemini yells back.

"ENGLISH"

"WHO CARES ABOUT YOU TWO, THERE'S NO NUTELLA" Taurus whines as she searches all the cabinets.

"Guess you owe me $5" Scorpio chuckles as he walks into the kitchen.

"OMG what's with all the yelling?" Libra yells as she sits down on one of the chair.

"There's no nutella" Taurus sniffs.

"I'll buy you some geez" Libra yawns as she stands up walking to the refrigerator. "Yo the nutella is right here" Libra rolls her eyes as Taurus smiles.

"O-"

"YO WHERE MY FOOD AT" Saggi yells as he messes up everyone's hair. "Where's my million dollar at?" Aqua smiles "your not getting any" Saggi chuckles.

"Well that's your answer"

"The principal is here" Virgo informs everyone as the noise and talking turns into silence.

"Hello" an all familiar voice startled the twelve. "I see you're already awake"

"Well no shit sherlock" He ignores Aries comment and continues.

"Anyways, tomorrow you'll be entering Astrology high. You'll learn more about yourselves, your past and the generation of Zodiacs before you. Also the mission you'll be receiving. But...that's not happening yet so don't listen to that"

"First, any questions about your zodiac?

"Yea, what's the difference between all the elements?" Leo asked the big man who smiles at him.

"Well fire signs like you Leo, usually get mad, are optimistic, sensitive, brave but your opposites, air signs are chill, mostly pessimistic, insensitive or at least they act like its the best day of their life since they don't talk about their feelings much, and love theur freedom. Earth signs are very realistic, mature most of the time, very intellectual, they're loyal and they move on even if it hurts because they listen to their minds before their hearts. Now water signs are passionate, secretive, sensitive and they got lost in their imagination very often. They always see the bright side, they always try to look for the best which is why they're opposites from Earth signs"