Just a Couple of Weirdos(3)

Gemini POV

"LEO GIVE IT BACK!" I could hear Saggitaurius yell from downstairs as I walked to the kitchen.

"oooooohhhh!" Leo mocks Sagittarius as if he just found dome juicy secret about him.

"Whats going on guys?" I chuckle quietly at my stupid best friends that I was unfortunately destined to be with.

"This moron took my phone!" Saggi huffed while attacking Leo in attempt to get his phone back.

"GIT!" Leo yells raising the phone in the air.

"IM NOT THAT SHORT YOU IDIOTIC LITTLE BRAT!"

"SHUT UP MORONS!" I yell putting more of my shirts that I found sprawled on the kitchen floor into my luggage.

"Love you too mommy xoxoxoxo." Leo speaks in a high-pitched voice while throwing Saggi a pathetic lovey dovey look that irritated Saggi to an extent.

"Mofo." I could hear Saggi whisper to himself as he nudged Leo in the elbow to get his phone back from Leo.

"Well I'm done packing, how bout you two?" Deciding to change the topic and mood, they nodded and took their luggages as we headed to the door after hugging my mom.

"Mom love you." I kissed her cheek and pulled away from her embrace as she waved at me with a sad smile forming on her lips.

"LOVE YOU BARBARA!" Saggi and Leo yell in usion waving back at my mother who faked a smile but her mask was very transparent. As they raced to my car.

"Bye sweetie." she giggles lightly messing up my hair.

"I'll call you soon."

Closing the door behind me after mum quickly shut the door behind her, the car roared to life as well as the many complaints dying to leave Saggi's mouth.

"I hate school!" Saggi groans.

"I can't wait for all the attention I'm going to get with these good looks." Leo smirks enthusiastically talking to himself jokingly as he fixed his hair while checking himself out in the windows reflection.

"I can't wait to prank teachers and being super rebellious and laugh and not care about anything!"Saggi sticks out his tounge at Leo in a childish way, god they make me cringe.

"Well I can't wait to make new friends and pass this school year with good grades." My remark wasn't chirpy or anything, just an honest person but I received snickers from both.

"Nerd." Saggi scoffs to annoy me.

"Alright saggy titties, no need to judge our nerdy Gemini here." Leo and I laugh at the nickname Leo called him that brought a scowl to Saggi's face.

"Look at that hot chick!" Leo slides his glasses down a bit to get a good view at the blond girl he was pointing at. Her golden curls reached her hips, her hazel eyes resting under her thick lashes stared amusingly at us and to be honest she was very pretty.

"Yeah shes hot." Saggi shruggs but doesn't seem too interested at the freakishly tall girl throwing seductive looks at the cocky Leo already deciding to walk towards her but I pulled on his elbow so he wouldn't waste time.

I nod my head agreeing with Saggi.

"Imma talk to her." Leo notes as if my little gesture didn't get to him.