We're Zodiacs(19)

"Thanks Taurus" Libra spoke in a sarcastic tone but Taurus kept was still with her mouth hung open.

" I went looking for you because you were missing so then I thought maybe she's at the lake and then I see you in the sky with wings and then you fall and I'm really really sor-"

"Ok Taurus chill" Taurus nods helping her friend up. "But how is that even possible, it's jus-"

"Confusing I get it, I'm trying I really am but I don't get what's going on" Libra huffs while standing to her feet.

"This school year is just messed up" Taurus laughs "Tell me about it" Libra groans trying to not lift herself from the floor.

"DID YOU FIND HER" a yelling interrupted thw two. "So you brought people along" Taurus nods as Aries comes into view with the rest.

"Honestly ever heard of personal space" Libra whispers to her self as they all look at her wings. "WOAHH THAT'S AWESOME" Leo yells fist-bumping Saggi.

"Yea can we go now?" Every one nods and follows Aries back to their dorms.

****

"Aries Ram, you got a C with a 73% on the test" Aries groans throwing the pencil on the floor. "I Should've study"

"Taurus you got a B with a 82% and Gemini you got a B as well as Taurus" They both nod, a bit satisfied with their grades.

"Leo you got a D with a 67% and Saggitarius you got a D with a 69%" They both huff, a bit upset they didn't study for the test since they usually got Bs or As.

"Pisces, and Cancer you both got a B with a 89% and Scorpio you got an A with a 91%" They all smile satisfied with their grades.

"Aquarius you got a C as well" Aqua huffs. She was honestly great in every subject but Science, no matter how much she studied.

"And well Capricorn, Virgo, and Libra you all got an A with a 100%" they all fist-bump each other.

"Leo and Saggi don't worry you still have an A in your grade book" Mrs. Sun smiled at the two.

RING RING RING

"Taurus and Cap can you come with us" Scorpio and Gem led the way to the back of the school where they could have privacy.

"What's wrong?" Taurus laughs nervously while cap has an emotionless expression.

"Read this" Taurus stops at the second page. Confusion fills her mind and her mouth is left hanging open.

 Confusion fills her mind and her mouth is left hanging open

Taurus, mother of Taurus. Absoulty down to earth, she controled all the bulls. She had gone missing a day before Ophiuchus had attacked. No information was left behind, no one knows if she's dead or not. She waa last seen at a field, bulls were walking peacefully until she saw a rose. She ran to that rose, because she loved them. When they looked for her, she was never found.

At the bottom of the page, Taurus was sitting on a cliff. Behind her were bulls running while her long silver hair was being pulled by the wind. Her legs were swinging freely while her hands held a scarlet rose. Her blue eyes were wide open, she had a serious facial expression. No smiles, She was just looking ahead. A white dress covered her body and rose pedals fell from the sky onto her head.

"What the sh-" She drops the book before finshing her sentence. "Thats just crazy" and with that she leaves leaving her brother very confused.

"What did you show her?"

"Look for yourself"

Capricorn opens the book and stops at the eleventh page.

She could turn into a mermaid as well as the water signs but only when she felt like it

She could turn into a mermaid as well as the water signs but only when she felt like it. They gave her this power to save the water signs from dieing but she failed her mission. No one knows what really happened under the water so her child was left to Taurus custody.

A picture of Capricorn was on the bottom of the page. His white hair was was on flowing freely. His hands were up in the air while he looked very focused. Roots of trees were holding on to the floor but some force kept pushing them upwards. Leaves and pedals were everywhere making a mess around Capricorn. A goat stood right next to Capricorn, acting as a pet.

Element: Earth sign

"I don't understand" Capricorn shakes his head in disbelief as all the pieces come together. This was the answer to his questions.

A smile plastered on his face as he ran to lunch with Scorpio and Gem following behind. He pushed people and dropped things while mouthing a bunch of sorrys but he kept on running as fast as his legs could move.
He slammed his hands on the table scaring the rest.

"What's wrong?" virgo asked the happy Capricorn.

"I got the answer to my question and the answer is that -"

"WE'RE ZODIACS" Pisces screams out while they all freeze.

"Exactly" Taurus comes from behind.

Well there we go. He found the ANSWER to his question.

QOT: What's your best friends Zodiac or Crush's Zodiac?

I have two best friends, one is a Leo and the other is a Cancer and well I don't like anyone.

Also......

I've decided to let you pick the ships. Except, Scorpio and Taurus is not changing, sorry but I won't change it because I already promised I would keep it. I might keep Cancer and Saggitarius but that's your choice.

So request, which ship should sail?

*Not edited*