I'm absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused(15)

Pisces eyes were wide as Scorpio had a big smirk plastered on his face with an embarrassed Taurus in front of him.

Cancer quickly got out of the water with Saggitarius following behind. "Pisces.."

"AAHHH" What an embarrassing moment as she trips on a rock and falls into the lake. Her body shivered at the cold water as she whimpered at the pain she felt.

She couldn't feel her feet but the pain washed away as she looked at her tail. It was a hot pink color with shades of orange as well. An orange bra covered her while her bare stomach was exposed.

"I'm absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused" Taurus speaks causing few to chuckle quietly

"This is just so amusing" Gemini whispered taking his notes. Aries, Leo,  Libra and Aqua jumped in the water as Gemini saw how they weren't transforming.

"Can you guys jump in please?"

Virgo and Cap jump in but nothing seems to happen. "Pop-tart why don't you come in" Scorpio chuckles handing her his hand.

"Um no thank you" Taurus scoffs about to run but Scorpio grabs her hand and pulls her in.

"IM GOING TO DIE OMG I'M DROWNING" Taurus yells while Scorpio just laughs at her "No worries Pop-tart I'm here" She raises an eyebrow at him.

"You inspire my inner serial killer" Taurus huffs getting out of the cold water. Gemini leaves his stuff on the floor as he jumps in the lake but unaffected by it he comes out taking more notes.

"If I had a tail it would probably be gold"

"If I had a single fuck to give, I'd probably care" Leo rolls his eyes at a laughing Aquarius.

"Her heart is gold but that mouth...." Aries walks by shaking her head while finshing her sentence. "Pie you ok?" Aqua ingnores Aries and looks at the terrified girl. "Ya"

"Cancer how bout you?" cancer nods and smiles at the two. "Yea just surprised that's all..." with that she leaves the both of them alone.

"That's just wierd, how do you just become a mermaid" Aqua throws her arms in the air trying to process what just happened. "I don't know but you haven't said sorry" Aqua chuckles at the fact that he was being serious.

"Sorry Leo" he gives her a dimpled-smile and nods at her "it's okay"

"POP-TART I SAID I'M SORRY" Scorpio yells while laughing at a soaking wet Taurus. "CAN WE GO NOW?" Taurus huffs while a laughing Libra follows behind along with Virgo.

"Libra you seemed shocked back there" Virgo puts his arm around her shoulder. "Obviously I was...."

"Absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused" Taurus finisheds her sentence. "what she said" Libra giggles as Taurus smirks, not wanting to third wheel she leaves with her brother.

"VIBRA IS REAL" Leo yells making Libra turn bright red while Virgo laughs nervously removing his arm from her shoulder. "You're such a party pooper" Aqua whispers in Leo's ear making him laugh.

*****

"So according to my calculations, Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio are the only ones that turn into mermaids and merman. Yet why not the rest? Ot happens when they touch water, could it be just that water..."

"Are you talking to yourself again?" Scorpio laughs cutting him off. Gemini smirks and throws water at him from the cup of water he was drinking "HEY" Gemini chuckles but sees that his legs haven't transformed.

"This is just confusing" Scorpio huffs taking his shirt off. "Now I'm wet"

"That's what she said"

They both burts out into laughter until Gemini goes back to his work.

****

"

So what bathing suit are you wearing" Aries asks the girl, they were currently sitting in a cafe the school had for the students to hang out or if they prefer to have lunch there. "We-"

"PISCES, SCORPIO AND CANCER TO THE OFFICE" Libra was cutt off by the speaker.

"A-are we in trouble?" Pisces gulps standing up with a worried Cancer. The rest of the girls had confused facial expressions.

Pisces and Cancer walked out of the cafe and headed to the principal's office. When they made it, Mr. Space or Principal Space smiled at the two girls.

"Take a seat" they did as they were told to. Soon Scorpio arrived taking a seat next to them. The principle spoke up again, gaining ther attention.

"We know that you have gone through transformation. You know what I mean by this, as well as Pisces you're recovering your memories. Look I know you three are confused probably surprised I even know, if you are in this school it's for a reason. You are one of the chosen ones but if you don't want to believe it, that's your problem. I won't get into detail just yet but I want you to go back to that lake. The only place possible where you learned things about yourself. You will find a book, not just any book but a very important book that will answer most of your problems of you're smart enoug to figure it out. Why am I such a creature? You may ask, well because it was destiny and it was going to happen sooner or later. You're different, but I won't answer any more questions. You may be excused" the three stood up and were forced to leave in a rush.

"So what happened?" Taurus asks with the rest of the gang behind her.
"I don't but I'm absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused" Scorpio mocks Taurus who rolls her eyes at him.

"That's my line"