He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Ma...

By Daddy_Ziam

I only slept with my boyfriend one time and he said that he would be careful. Now I am 15 years old and pregn... More

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Last Authors Note x
Important Notice <3
PLOT TWIST

Chapter 23

317 8 2
By Daddy_Ziam

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE- "Hello?" I asked groggily, waking up. "Hi is this, Madison?" I heard a deep Irish voice through the phone. "Depends. Who's calling?" I replied. "This is Paul Higgins, One Direction's tour manager and head body guard." "Oh ok. Yes this is Madison. Is there any reason you are calling me?" I was freaking out the boys knew who I was. I was panicking so much. "Yes there is actually. I was wonderig if you would like to be the lad's make-up and hair stylist along with Ella Talve because Louise is actually sick at the moment so she won't be able to make it. We heard that you both have graduated from Beauty school." "Um.. Can I get back to you with that? I need to talk to Ella first." "Yes sure. Tour starts in 3 days. Sorry for late notice, Lou only just called in. Call me back on, 0204264626." I quickly scribbled the number down. "Thanks. I'll um... get back to you on that..." I replied hanging up on the irish man. 

I walked downstairs, in leggings and a tank top, and made myself some breakfast. I put my bread into the toaster and started to make myself a coffee. I was greeted by a pair of arms pushing me out the way gently, and started to make the coffee for me. "Thanks babe." I smiled, kissing Rhys on the cheek. "No problem babe. Go sit down." He replied pecking me back on the lips. I smiled and walked off to the living room.

POP!

I stood up to go get my toast, only to sit down again. "Stay there." Rhys commanded making me giggle. I flicked on the tv and one of the music video channels were on. One Direction's You and I music video came on and I found tears slowly dripping down my cheeks. Ok I think it is safe to say that I miss the guys more than anything. Well not for long. I think I might accept the job. The only con about it is, Zayn.

"Here you go, ma'am." Rhys giggled. Then again. I will always love Rhys more.

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied poshly. We both broke out laughing. 

"Oh my god. Can't you too have sex another time, not while there are other people in the house." Ella whined, walking downstairs in her robe, rubbing her eyes.

"Ella! We are not having sex! We were just laughing." I replied.

"About sex?" She asked wide eyed.

"NO!" I laughed. "Phew." She wiped fake sweat off her forehead. "Babe, I need to talk to Ella about something..." I told Rhys. "Fine. But if its anything about me, never mind." He kissed my forehead. "Only bad things." Ella said winking at him. I laughed as I smacked his ass. "Go play with Acacia." Ella told him. "Fine Fine. I'm going." He mumbled, fake annoyed. He gave me one more smile and left the room, to go upstairs.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ella asked, sitting next to me.

"Well... That Paul guy called me this morning and asked if we could be the boys make up and hair stylists on tour. Their current one is really sick..." I trailed off. "Oh Madison. Fine but I'm only doing this because I miss Niall and Harry." She sighed. "Thanks!!!" I cheered. "I know you hate Lou but he is also my best friend and I need to see him. Even if he doesn't know its me." I mumbled onto her shoulder as I hugged her. "K."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"K whats the number?" I asked Acacia since I needed to type into my phone.

"Um.. 0204264626." "Thanks Baby." I smiled over at her. She smiled her toothless grin. 

"Hello?" An Irish voice filled my ears. "Hi, it's Madison. I'm just calling to inform you that Ella Talve and Madison Jensine can do the make up and hair job." "Ahh Madison. Thank you. I'll tell the boys that you called. Thanks." "Wait." "Yes?" "Um... could you please not tell the boys my last name... its weird I know but please." "Yes miss. I have to get going. Be here by tonight. I know I said 3 days but we have to go to London and prepare first so yeah. Thanks. Bye." The  Irish man hung up.

"ELLA! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 3 HOURS!" I screamed in her face.

"OK, STOP YELLING! JESUS!" She slapped my head. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We had gotten into the car and put Ella's, Acacia's and my suitcases into the trunk.

We sat in the Taxi and made our way towards the airport. Ella and I were just bickering on about usless shit while Acacia played on her iPad. 

"You have to be nice to them ok. I don't care if you give a mouthful to Zayn. But at least be nice to Louis." I told her. "Oh hell to the no! As soon as I see him, Imma slap him across the face and giving a piece of my mind." She said in a ghetto voice. "You will not!" "Oh yes I will, bitch." "Do you have a filter on your mouth? We get paid a lot for this, you little fucker." I smiled. "Fine." She evilly smiled. I just laughed and slapped her arm.

"Miss we're here." The taxi man told me. "Thanks." I smiled, handing him the money. He took it and smiled. "Bye." I waved and he waved back as we walked into the airport. 

"Flight 275 London is ready for boarding." The lady said over the intercom. 

"K Baby," I patted Acacia's knee. "Yes?" I heard Ella's voice next me. "NOT YOU!" I laughed at her, slapping her across the back of the head. "Lets go." I swung Acacia's little back pack and my shoulder bag on and then carried Acacia on my hip. 

"Hurry, dumbass!" I shouted at Ella. We had a lot of time to get to the plane, we just didn't want to wait inline. I heard a snap and I looked back and Ella was on the floor with a broken high heel. I told her not to wear those. "Don't! Leave me, go on without me." She cried out, dramatically reaching her arm out. "No, I will never leave you! No man gets left behind." I replied. "I'm not a man, so women do get left behind." "You bitch. Get the fuck up." Everyone was now staring at us and I could feel the laughter stirring in my stomach. Ella stands up and says to the crowd, "Heyyy! It's all good guys!" She waved dramtically. Thats when I started to Laugh so hard, almost dropping Acacia which made Ella laugh. We were just like two comedians that thought we were funny.

Acacia literally facepalmed herself.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We were now on the Plane and Ella was singing a song at the top of her lungs. She had a horrible voice. Thats the thing. "Ella." I nudged her. "Ella!" I whisper screamed. "WHAT!" She screamed back. "Everyones staring." I told her. "Good let them stare." Ella had always been the confident one if you haven't realised. I had always been shy, except when it cames for laughter. I would laugh, and when I laugh, I laugh hard. Acacia was on her iPad still, watching Finding Nemo. I just decided to sleep all this stress off. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"MADISON!" Ella screamed in my ear. "WHAT!" I screamed, suddenly awake. "We're in London." She smugly smiled. "Jesus, Ella." I placed my hand of my heart, dramatically breathing. "You know you love me!" "Yeah... sure." I smiled.  "Humph." Ella pouted. I gave her a side hug and I held Acacia's hand and our bags. "Leggo." I smiled, doing my duck face. "Where the frickity frick frack is Acacia?" Ella asked. "She's right next to me, dumb ranga." I mumbled the last part. "That's me!" Ella said proudly. We both just started laughing. "Excuse me. You have to get off the plane now." One of the flight attendants told us with a huge fake smile. "Ok, don't forget your cheeks on the way out!" Ella shouted at the lady, running out the plane, dragging me along. 

"What the fuck? Cheeks?" I laughed. "Yes. Her smile was so huge that her cheeks could fall off." Ella explained with a straight face, which in result, made me laugh harder. 

We walked out of the terminal and saw 5 boys with a sign saying Ella and Mattison. Mattison? Ok then. "Hi!" The boys chorused cheerfully, except Louis and Liam. "HEY BITCHES!" Ella cheered back, glaring at Louis. I just gave everyone a smile but Liam. I had to give Zayn a smile otherwise he would know something's up. I noticed Liam glaring at me but I only did it back. "Madison." Ella whispered in my ear. "Yes." I replied through clenched teeth. "You're hurting Shae's hand." "Oh my god. I'm so sorry baby." I said pulling Acacia into a hug. "It's ok mum." She replied, holding my hand again. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Where's Sophia?" Niall suddenly asked. 

"SOPHIA?!" Ella and I shouted simultaneously.

"Yeah..." The boys trailed off. "Oh um ok..." We looked at each other petrified. "She's in the bathroom bro." Harry said answering Niall's question. "No, I'm right here." I heard a feminine voice from behind us. I froze and I think Ella did as well. "Aunt-" I quickly put my hand over Acacia's mouth, muffling her words. "Baby shh." I whispered in her ear. "K mama." She replied with a cute smile. "Well, let's go to the Stadium." Liam mumbled.

All the boys agreed dragging us along to the van. Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. He suddenly stopped and pulled over dragging me with him. "What the fu-" I started but was cut off my Louis. "I know it's you, Madison." He whispered. "..How..." "Come on. I'm not that dumb. I know my best friend when I see her." He scolded me. "Oh... um.. ex best friend you mean." "Oh.. yeah. Ex best friend." He repeated looking sad. "Well it was nice seeing you." I told him and walked off, flipping my hair into his face.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"First show is in London!" Paul said. "You said we didn't start for 3 days." I told his, confused. "No, I said, We didn't start traveling until 3 days." Paul answered. "Oh. Ok." I replied miserably. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Make up and Hair time." One of the planners sang. "k." Ella replied, me staying silent. We walked into the familiar room. "Niall, Harry you're first." I called up. Niall sat infront of me and Harry sat infront of Ella, while the others were on the couch on their phones. "Hi Niall, is that it?" I asked, playing dumb. "Yep. Sure is!" He replied with a huge smile. "Of course it is." I mumbled under my breath.

I quickly washed his hair, blow dried it, brushed it and put it into a little do with a little fluffy peice of hair that could pass as a side fringe. "Wow this is awesome. Lou would never do that. I LOVE IT!" He complimented his hair and I think me.

He quickly stood up and gave me his famous Horan Hug. God had I missed it. "Madison, are you ok?" He asked concerned. I didn't realise until now that I was crying. "Y-yes." I replied rubbing my eyes. Lucky I had waterproof mascara and eyeliner on. "What's up darlin'?" He asked. "I j-just missed your hugs." I replied not filtering my words. "Missed my hugs? I'm sorry, have we met?" "Yes. We were best friends..." I told him. No use hiding it now. "M-Madison?" I nodded. "Oh my god." He said, pulling me into another hug. "You can't tell Zayn. I'll tell Harry, myself." I told him. "Wouldn't dream of it, babe." He pulled away, pecking my forehead.

"Hey! Stop making out with the new hairstylist!" Harry exclaimed. "Shut up asshole!" Ella scolded and hit Harry across the head. "Hey! Anyways, how did you two become best friends? And what happened to the other Madison? You two were close!" Harry asked. "Lot of questions much." I mumbled, causing Niall to laugh. "Shut it Harry! She is Madison!" She cried out. Lucky Zayn had earphones in. "What. Wait what?" He asked slightly confused. "I'm Madison." "I know." "No, I'm Madison. Zayn ex-fiance." I admitted. "MADIS-" Ella had covered Harry's mouth. "Shut it you little fucker, Zayn can't know." He nodded and Ella took her hand away. "You look so different! You're hair is a darker blonde. You're much slimmer. Not saying you were fat. You're curves stand out more and You're hair is so much longer. Wow!" Harry gushed. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. Anyways, both off you are done. Go and eat something." I told them both. They both walked away, taking second glances at me.

"Louis! Liam! You're next." Ella called. Most smartest thing she said all day. "K." They replied. They came and sat in front of us. Liam with me and Louis with Ella. Typical. "So Louis. How was you're day?" She asked. Taking the red hair dye and adding it to the conditioner while Louis looked at his phone. "Fine." He replied shortly.

"Liam." I said. Taking the shampoo and started to wash his hair. "Madison." He replied eyeing me. "You're not taking her." I simply said. "Too bad. We are going to win the case." "Either way, I'm with you guys for what? 10 months. No point." I stated washing out the second rinse of his shampoo. 

"OH MY GOD! MY HAIR IS RED! MY HAIR IS RED! I LIKED IT WHEN I DID IT FOR RED NOSE DAY BUT HELL NO!" Louis screamed from next to me. "Woops." Ella giggled. "Seriously, why can't you forgive me?" Louis said in a small voice, which shattered my heart. "OUCH!" I didn't realise I was digging my nails into Liam's scalp. "Woops." I said. "Because I can't. It would be much appreciated if you could go down the road, and jump off a bridge." Ella scowled. I looked at Louis, and his eyes met mine. I gave him a small smile and his eyes brightened up. "Liam you're done." I told him as Ella said the same thing to Louis.

"Lou, it doesn't look that bad." I told him, giving him a hug. "I hope so. Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked, eyes full of hope. "Come here, Lou." I said, opening my arms. He went straight into my arms and we hugged for like a minute before I realised I had Zayn's hair to do. "Cya Lou." I waved. "Bye." He smiled. 

Ella was just abut to leave when Zayn asked her something. "Ella, what happened to Madison?" He asked, pain in his voice. Oh yeah right. Dickhead. "Well... um.. she died." Oh that deserves a clap, Ella. "Come on, I'll buy you a starbucks if you tell me." He bribed my best friend. OH HELL NO! I was surprised he didn't see or hear me and the boys talking and hugging. "Well long story short. That's her right there and the little girl you saw is Acacia. Bye!" She said, sprinting out of the room.

"Oh shit." I whispered. "Hi." I waved awkwardly at him. "M-Madison? That's really you." He smiled. "Oh I am not forgiving you dumbass!" I exclaimed. "What. Why." You seriously don't remember? You kissed, Grace. I broke up with you, throwing my ring at you and then I call up two days later only to hear you having sex with PERRIE!" I screamed the last bit. I only noticed the tears streaming down my face when I saw a tear fall down Zayn's. "I hate you." I whispered. His face looked pained. Who the fuck cares. "You look so different. You look taller... and slimmer and... curvier." He whispered the last part. Pervert much. "How's Acacia?" He asked. "Gorgeous as ever." I smiled. "Piss off." I told him. "My hair though." "I quickly got a brush and styled it into a messy doo. The one the little directioners call the 'Japan Hair'. "Thanks." He said running out the room. 

I sighed and walked out, watching the concert. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Thanks for the hair, Madi." Niall smiled. "My hair's red." Louis smiled. 

THANKS FOR READING! SORRY ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT ME AND ELLA LIGITIMATLY ACTED OUT SOME OF THESE SCENES! HAHAHAHA! LOVE U ALL! THANKS FOR OVER 3000 READS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! LOVE YA! PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSSS COMMENT AND VOTE AND OMG MY NEW TRAILER >>>>

- meg xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...
15.4K 156 35
🍉❤One shots of one direction members❤🍉 Will be adding more and more one shots asap!! Enjoy reading my mix of adorable or steamy stories
212 1 10
How did I get myself into this mess? My 15 year old son has gone off the deep end! I have been raising him by myself for three years now and I cant d...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...