Hunted by the mafia, memories...

By JosxGbgX

Sequel to Hate, love, cars and mafia together in Tokyo /Tom Kaulitz story/. Please read before reading this... More

Hunted by the mafia, memories and secrets in Rome/Tom Kaulitz story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Info!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57- Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 32

12.8K 167 494
By JosxGbgX

Taylor’s POV

Standing by the pool I was joining Mellie in a short yoga course. We even had those kind of soft mats that you were standing on. Trying to copy what Mellie, who was very experienced in yoga movements and positions, was doing was harder than I thought. She was inhaling and exhaling so fast between her movements I was starting to feel dizzy when I copied her.

-And exhale, go into dog-position, she said once again and stood on her toes with her fingers into the mat, pushing her back and but into the air in an kind of A-shape. I did as she said and stretched, feeling my wrists hurting from all the bending they weren’t used to.

-Ugh this is too much, I groaned and crumbled together on the ground, lying down on my back and shaking my wrists to relieve some of the pressure.

-Come on Taylor don’t quit on me now! Mellie whined as I gave her a flat look.

-I’m not stretchy enough to do all of that and breathe like that at the same time, I muttered as she laughed and went into another strange position.

-It takes practice you know, she said and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

-Yeah gotcha! I said and sat up on my butt while leaning back on my elbows.

While Mellie did the last of her exercises, I just sat next to her and enjoyed the sun. It was so good to feel the warmth against my face, the sunlight giving me some energy.

-Are you two done stretching yet? Hirato asked as he came around the corner. I gave him a cheeky grin as he took a seat on the grass next to me.

-Not yet, Mellie is still doing…that, I said and gave her an odd face at a very strange position she was sitting in, her legs all wired up in a strange way. I glanced at Hirato who had the same face as I did.

-Stop looking at me like I’m a fish with legs, she frowned and glared at us as both Hirato and I averted our eyes elsewhere.

-I wish I was that flexible, Hirato said and laid down with his back in the grass.

-Yeah you and me both friend, I chuckled.

-Are you sad that Gustav and Georg leaving? He asked and looked at me as he placed his arms behind his head. I folded my legs and pulled my fingers through my hair.

-Yeah, I’ll miss them so much, I sighed as he patted me on my back.

-Don’t worry, you’ll see them soon enough, Mellie chirped in as all three of us turned our heads to Gustav and Georg coming around the corner.

-Speak of the devil! Hirato laughed as they smiled.

-No are you leaving now? I cried out and stood up from my yoga-mat.

-Unfortunately, yes, Gustav said in an apologetic voice as he tilted his head. The both of them walked up to us as Hirato and Mellie stood up as well. I wrapped my arms around Gustav who gave me a tight hug.

-Take care Taylor, I’ll talk to you as soon as we land, he murmured into my ear as I nodded. I placed a kiss on his cheek as he smiled at me and stepped aside as Georg instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I laughed at him and buried my head into his shoulder.

-Georg you monkey let me down, I teased as he chuckled.

-Sorry, you know I love to hug you, he said and gave me a sheepish smile. As he let me down back on the ground, I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss on the other one.

-Take care, I smiled softly as he nodded.

-The same friend, Georg chuckled as I watched both him and Gustav hug Mellie and Hirato before they went around the corner and disappeared. Instantly I felt a little part of me going with them, I loved those two guys so much, it would be hard having fun without them.

-And they’re off! Mellie commented with a grin as Hirato nudged her.

-Aren’t you going away for your honeymoon soon? He asked as her face got a little red.

-Not yet, Bill and I haven’t planned everything yet but soon enough, she smiled.

-Well good riddance, we could use some peace and quiet around here, I teased as she glared at me.

-Like you’re the one to talk! She muttered as I raised my eyebrow in question at her.

-What are you referring to?

-Oh come on Taylor, you and Tom aren’t exactly the quiet ones, she provoked as I immediately felt a blush coming onto my face.

-OH MY GOD! Hirato suddenly burst out and slapped his hands over his ears. Mellie and I gave him weird looks as he shrugged uncomfortably.

-Stop talking about your damn sex lives, it freaks me out enough just hearing about it, I don’t need any mental pictures, he muttered as we giggled.

-Hirato what happened?! My dad suddenly called out as he came jogging around the corner looking concerned. I sent a frown to Hirato who smiled apologetic.

-Sorry Rick, false alarm, he apologized as he walked up to us with a low pant.

-Oh it’s nothing to worry about, I just thought something happened, he chuckled as Hirato relieved exhaled a breath. I swear sometimes he thought my dad would lecture him when he did something foolish. But to his joy, I was the only one who got the lash outs.

-Taylor what have you done? My dad’s voice suddenly growled out as I nearly jumped at his tense tone. I turned my head towards him in surprise and found him sternly looking at my upper arm. Following his eyes I saw him staring at the dark bruises from Anthony’s fingers.

As a reaction, I slapped my hand over it, trying to cover it to the best of my ability. Since I’ve had it for a few days now I was getting used to the vision of the bruises. Before, I had been keen on having longer sleeved t-shirts to hide it from my dad but I didn’t think about it this morning when I just threw on a tank top, leaving the bruises in full sight.

-What? I piped out as my dad bit his jaw together.

-What was that? He asked harshly.

-Nothing, I quickly retorted and glanced at Hirato and Mellie who looked a little nervous for my sake.

-That was not nothing, let me se, he demanded as I backed a little, still holding my hand over the marks in the shape of Anthony’s fingers, clenched around my arm.

-No dad it’s nothing I promise, I tried but he saw right through my lie.

-Taylor if you don’t take away your hand now… he threatened. I pursed my lips and realized it was no use, if I didn’t confess he would never let me off the hook. I slowly let my hand fall down from my arm and revealed the bashes.

My dad pulled sharply for his breath as he grabbed a hold of my wrist to pull me closer to take a closer look.

-What has happened to you Taylor?! Who did this? He burst out as I flinched at the hardness in his voice.

-It’s nothing dad, don’t worry about it, I said calmly but I could see rage flash in front of his eyes.

-Yeah it’s nothing special Rick, she is just clumsy you know, Hirato tried in an easy, light-hearted voice.

-You know Taylor, always bumping into stuff and falling, Mellie caught on and chuckled to try to help me out. I gave my friends a thankful glance but my dad wouldn’t hear any of it. He gave them both a harsh stare, telling them not to defend me. He then turned to me and pointed towards my arm.

-Tom did it, didn’t he?! He demanded as I shocked looked at him.

-No! He has done nothing, I promise! I instantly retorted as my dad shook his head violently.

-No, I KNOW he did this to you! He hurt you Taylor, he growled out as I realized I have never seen my father this angry. His face was becoming redder and the veins in his forehead were starting to show.

-No dad please this wasn’t Tom’s fault, I begged but he refused to listen to me.

-Taylor I TOLD you NOT to be around him. I told you to STAY AWAY! He shouted at me as a big lump formed in my throat. I heard both Mellie and Hirato pull for their breaths at the sound of Tom and Bill’s roaring engines from the other side of the house as they pulled up on the driveway.

I shot a panicked look to my dad who bit his jaw together and narrowed his eyes towards the engines sound. 

-Wait here! He bit before letting me go and starting to strode back to the house.

-No dad, calm down! I called out and reached back for my shoes as I slipped them on as fast as I could as I ran after him with Mellie and Hirato behind me.

As I rounded the corner and practically flew inside the terrace and moved inside the house, I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Bill and Tom entering the house with chuckles. My dad walked with hard steps towards them. Bill, who was walking first, stopped instantly as he saw Rick lashing towards them.

Tom moved out from behind him and my breath hitched in my throat as my dad took the opportunity and went to make a swing against Tom who without effort, blocked the punch and stepped aside with a baffled expression on his face. My dad stumbled a little backwards, apparently surprised of Tom’s quick reflexes.

-Rick wha… Bill started but got cut off.

-Tom what did you do?! Rick shouted and pointed towards Tom who confused looked between Rick and Bill.

-What? he asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

-You KNOW what you did! My dad shouted once again as I glanced towards Hirato who looked uncomfortable at what was happening. 

-Rick what are you talking about? Bill questioned, his voice getting angry.

-HE HURT MY DAIGHTER My dad shouted and I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. God what a mess this is turning into. I looked over at Tom, I could see he had his guard up and I he was clenching his knuckles tensely. Bill saw it too and I guess he felt his twin’s emotions since he very low growled at the accusation.

-Tom would never hurt Taylor, he said determined. Bill met my eyes with his own and I gave him a pleading look, hoping he would understand me. He gave me a small head nod that said he had. I didn’t need Bill to cause a more dramatic happening than this was already turning into. He needed to calm down a bit.

-Then explain the bruises on her arm! my dad suddenly accused and glared at Tom. My dad was staring at him with a look on his face saying he would try to pounce Tom once again but I could see the anger flair in Tom’s eyes as well.

-If you ever, EVER say I tried to hurt her, I will personally kill you myself. Tom threatened.

- Be careful what you say Rick. Tom’s eyes flared, his shoulders rising and falling with every breath he took.

Feeling the situation was getting out of hand I decided I needed to step in.

-Dad stop it! I demanded, earning the attention of the brothers and my father. With hard steps I walked up to them and pushed my dad back a little bit to make some breathing space in between the two hot-heads.

-Taylor, stay out of this, this is between Tom and me, he growled. I didn’t accept that.

-No, I need to talk to you, I said and gave him the harshest glare I could.

-And you follow, I ordered Tom, as I grabbed a hold of my fathers arm and pulled him after me as I went out onto the terrace. My dad followed unwillingly but obliged as Tom followed us out, closing the door behind him to leave the conversation between him, my father and me.

I knew the others were far too interested and curious for their own good but this time I really needed them to step out of the way and leave us alone. Things could turn ugly in a few seconds.

I pointed directly to the couch where my dad took a seat, a displeased look on his face as Tom stood behind me, leaning back on the wall of the house.

-Dad you need to stop this. Stop accusing Tom for things he didn’t do, I growled as he narrowed his eyes at me.

-I know he hurt you Taylor, don’t deny it, he said forced. Gritting my teeth together I realized it was now or never… do or die.

I turned to Tom who seemed very hesitant. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand with confidence, enlacing my fingers with him as I dragged him back in front of my father. I took a deep breath and felt Tom squeezing my hand, giving me the boost I needed.

-Dad, Tom didn’t hurt me, he loves me… and I love him, I said in a self-confident voice as I could see the color of his face disappear.

-W-what? he breathed out.

-Rick, I love Taylor. I would never do anything to hurt her, Tom stepped in and I could feel the confidence and dominance he was possessing, just devour any doubt. I turned my head to my dad who looked like he was having an inner fight with himself, his eyes flickering between everything.

-Taylor, I told you to keep away, he said in a slow voice, suddenly turning his eyes to me, giving me a look that was sad, full of betrayal and disappointment. Normally I would’ve done anything to please my dad, to make him proud over me but this time I was putting my own feelings first. 

-I couldn’t have, I love Tom. Either you accept it, or I’ll wait for you to, I said in a hard voice.

I knew I shouldn’t be despicable with him when he was so hurt but I needed to put my foot down, make him realize he couldn’t budge my thoughts.

I saw my dad bury his face into his hands and take several deep breaths to calm himself down.

Seeing my dad so torn apart made my heart ache, I didn’t want to cause him pain. I turned my head to Tom who met my eyes. I guess he saw my worry as he placed his hand on my cheek and softly gave me a kiss on my temple.

-It’s okay, he’ll accept it eventually, he mumbled in a low voice and I nodded my head, feeling a little bit calmer.

It took a minute or two before my dad had calmed himself enough to be able to face me. He turned his head up and I saw him gluing his eyes to my hand intertwined with Tom’s. Please dad, I need you to accept this, I told myself internally.

-Taylor I…I can’t say I’m approving of this… but I see I have no other choice, he muttered and I could see how hard this was for him. Clenching Tom’s hand, I smiled half-hearted to him.

-I know. Don’t be worried, I love Tom and you have nothing to be concerned about, I know he won’t hurt me, I said and tried to sound as calm and sincere as I could.

Rick shot a hasty glance to Tom. He was tense and I could feel he was very alert, kind of in a ready-to-flee- mode.

-I’m…sorry Tom… for making false accusations, she is my daughter, Rick apologized as Tom nodded in response.

-I need to talk to my father, could you excuse us? I asked him. Tom gave me a doubtful look but nodded and squeezed my hand once more reassuringly before letting go and walking back inside.

I went around the small table and sat down next to my dad. It was quiet for a few moments before any one of us dared to say anything.

-So for how long? He asked. I squirmed in my seat the slightest bit, feeling how awkward and uncomforting this conversation was going to be.

-Long....,I just answered, I didn’t want to tell him we were talking years. I could see him biting his jaw together, he did not like what I was saying and he was definitely not going to enjoy what I am going to say.

-So why don’t you tell me about the bruises? He asked and I took a deep breath. This was going to be a long conversation.

Hours later…

Softly pushing the door open, I peeked my head in to see absolutely nothing. It was pitch black in the room. Carefully sneaking in, I tried to close the door as soundlessly as possible behind me. As clumsy as I was, I tried my best to not fall over something or hit myself into objects as I felt the soft matrass with my hands. I heard the low breathing, as I couldn’t help the smile forming onto my face.

I pulled up the cover and snuck inside, the warmth drizzling into my every muscle. I felt the body next to me as I crawled closer and slid my hands around Tom’s waist. He was lying onto his stomach as I placed my arm over his back and placed my head close to his on the pillow.

-I thought I wouldn’t see you in here, he murmured in a hoarse voice as I chuckled.

-Well if you want me to leave…, I teased.

Tom’s chest rumbled as he turned around and wrapped his arm around my hip to bring me closer. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and pulled the soft cover tighter around the both of us.

-Don’t be smart with me, he muttered as I smiled.

-Did I wake you? I asked and let my hand caress his back softly as he shook his head.

-I wasn’t asleep but I wasn’t awake, he confessed and I could feel him grinning the slightest bit. I inhaled a deep breath of his dark scent, sending a shiver down my spine.

-I’ve missed this, I mumbled.

-Yeah me too...it’s been lonely, he smirked. 

-Well it’s not going to be lonely from now on, I laughed as Tom flexed his muscles, tightening his arm around me.

-So what did you tell him?

I sighed tiredly, it had taken several hours to get everything out in the open.

-I guess pretty much everything that has happened these past weeks and a little bit about from two years ago, I guess, I answered truthfully.

 I felt Tom tensing up. I knew, even though he didn’t tell me, that he was worried of my dad founding out about us. He owed Tom a lot but he wasn’t keen on his daughter being in love with a mafia boss and it could be kind of a big deal for the two of us.

-So it’s all out in the open then, he said in a more stating comment as I nodded a little bit.

-Good. I’ve waited far too long, he said in a husky tone, instantly making my heart rate increasing. 

Tom hove me in closer and I completely melted when I felt his lips pressing to mine. The warmth of his lip ring was tickling me as I placed my hand on his rough cheek. His kisses, no matter how many times I would get them, would always make me feel light headed with a speeding heart.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed me up on top of him and I had no intention of stopping him. He was bare on his torso with a pair of his black sweatpants as I had on shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Casual? Heck yeah.

Pulling my hair away to the other side, I leaned down and deepened the kiss, letting my tongue slip into his mouth. Tom made a small grunt of satisfaction as he started fighting for dominance with me. For once, I actually didn’t back down and when he realized I wouldn’t be conquered, he moved his lips to trail them down my jawline instead. Feeling a bit victorious, I smiled as Tom responded by giving me small love nips at the end of my neck.

-Hey! I called out.

-Hay is for horses, he mumbled, ignoring me and continued kissing my neck. I internally groaned at his remark and at the same time shivered at the feeling of his lips and his piercing against my skin.

Just enjoying what he was doing, I couldn’t help myself to let my hands roam on Tom’s body. He was chiseled to the point of perfection with his narrow waist, broad shoulders, defined abs and his strong arms. To me he radiated masculinity, which is kind of funny since his twin brother is very feminine of himself.

Both Tom and I started breathing heavier and I decided it was long enough that he was concentrating on my neck. I slithered a little further down so I could re-attach my lips with Tom’s. Since I had no vision at all in this dark room I could do nothing but feel the small smile he was giving me, making my heart twitch unnervingly much.

Tom grabbed a hold of my t-shirt, slowly starting to roll it up and I was happy to oblige until he suddenly jolted himself down in the bed, making a loud hiss. Startled about his sudden pain, I jumped and accidently fell towards the side of the bed, falling right down onto the floor with a big thump.

-Taylor! Tom burst out as I groaned from the sudden impact, feeling my back irritatingly starting to ache.

He suddenly flipped on a small nightlight, temporarily blinding me as I flickered my eyes open.

-I’m so sorry, he said in his most serious tone but as soon as I got back my vision, the huge smug grin on his face was practically mocking me.

Furrowing my eyebrows together I pulled myself off the floor and brushed off the small dust from the floor from myself. Stretching my back, I tried to make the small pain go away but it would definitely leave a bruise later on.

-Thanks, I really see you’re regretful, I muttered and rolled my eyes. Tom chuckled amused at me as I fixed my hair a little bit. The negative side of having long hair was all the fuss when it wasn’t placed right.

-Sorry, I didn’t plan on the pain, he chuckled again as I gave him an apologetic look.

-What was it? I asked softly as I climbed over his legs and crept down into the bed next to Tom again and just sat down. He clenched his jaws together and awkwardly pulled down the cover from his torso.

I inhaled a breath as the purple bruise; the size of a palm, in the middle of his side came to vision.

-Tom… I cried and looked at him, giving me a half-hearted smile.

-Why didn’t you tell me? I demanded.

Several scenarios flashed my mind. Maybe he got an inner bleeding. Maybe one of his kidneys broke or his liver was damaged! All of the sudden I was slightly hyperventilating, feeling panicked for Tom’s well being.

-Because I know you would worry way too much, he said with a taunting grin and leaned forward to peck my temple. Feeling embarrassed over myself and how well Tom knew me, I felt the blush creeping under my skin.

-You should tell me anyways, I muttered and folded my arms, glancing at his bruise.

It looked like it was kind of recent and the size of it made me nervous. I knew Tom wasn’t well yet even though it had been some time now and to be honest, I was worried each day for all the hitting and punches he got. The memory of him in that wine cellar was reminding me from time to time that he wasn’t unbreakable.

-Did I upset you? Tom suddenly asked and pulled me out of my own thoughts. He was looking at me with a regretful tint in his eyes as I shook my head.

-No of course not. I just want you to tell me when these things happen Tom. I may worry too much but I do worry for a reason, I mumbled. He tilted his head to the side and sighed as he grasped my hand.

-I know and I love you for it. I just accidently walked into the bathroom door, which hurt by the way, he confessed, making me break out into a huge grin. I thought I was the only clumsy one around here.

-I guess the clumsiness has rubbed off on you, I smirked as Tom raised his eyebrows.

-Yeah and who just fell off the bed with so much grace, he taunted making me narrow my eyes at him.

-I know I’m not graceful and I never said I was, I grumbled as Tom chuckled.

-Graceful may not be your thing, but being beautiful certainly is, he said smugly, making my heart do a turn flip. Okay yes it was beyond cheesy but honestly, hearing cheesy things sometimes was heartwarming. 

-You mean that? I questioned with narrow eyes as I looked into Tom’s brown eyes that devotedly looked back.

-Entirely, he answered, as a huge smile appeared on my face. I let go of his hand to place my arms around his neck, feeling the urge to kiss him.

Tom responded instantly, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulled me down into the bed along with him.

-You are getting cheesier; I chuckled in between our lips as he laughed as well. Molding my lips with Tom’s, I felt like I was on cloud nine. We could finally just be, we didn’t have to think about anyone else or hide the fact that we wanted to be together, and right now it felt like victory.

-You should rest, I giggled as I backed a little. Tom gave me a resentful look but turned around and switched off the light, making it completely dark again. He helped out by pulling up the covers over the both of us as I cuddled closer to him.

Letting out a sigh I could feel his arms encircling me, tightening their grasp.

-How come your hair always smells so good? He suddenly asked honestly fascinated and inhaled a deep breath with his nose behind my ear. Squirming at the ticklish feeling it was giving me, I laughed while I felt a small blush appearing on my face. Right now I felt relieved it was completely dark in the room.

-I don’t know, maybe it’s my shampoo, I mumbled. Tom made a small chuckle as I felt him inhaling once more.

-I like it nonetheless, he mumbled. I tilted my head up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

-Thanks, let’s sleep, I yawned and placed my head in the crook of his neck. Tom obliged and relaxed into the bed as did I. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N HEEEEEY EVERYBODY! I thought i told you guys but i guess i missed it, but the reason i haven't updated in like a week or so is because i've been on a school/party trip in barcelona, Spain!!! It was awesome and i had so much fun!!!! But i apologize for not telling you and updating but i promise i will update before the end of friday to compensate! :D love to you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.9K 43
Rhea moved to Tokyo with her best friend to escape her past but when she meets the most feared man in Tokyo and is forced into something more dangero...
9.8K 307 32
This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's on my profile. After having her heart br...
264K 4.1K 69
OK SO I WAS SO MAD THAT 'A BEAUTIFUL LIE' WAS UNFINISHED SOOO IM GNA CARRY IT ON MYSELF BEFORE READING GO AND READ 'MY LIVING NIGHTMARE' AND 'A BE...
59.5K 1.4K 50
My life wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad. I think it could have stayed that way if maybe I hadn't met him. Tom. The boy with the long braids and gl...