Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

19. Zelina

13K 522 27
By GaPeterson

19. Zelina

"I used to.. but since sleeping with you I don't need to. It's like I can feed from you too," Sebastian's pale face murmured.

"I-I thought I'd have more time to tell you this," he glanced towards the door before continuing. "but we're meeting with Zelina...now, apparently."

Syra's stomach turned, her mind skipping over his explanation of the light bottles. Meeting the angel queen was not what she wanted to do, in fact, she didn't even want to be here -- on Era.

"Why do I have to meet her?"

"Because Zelina wants to meet the succubus I fought hard to keep here and be protected by," He murmured and moved down the hallway to the door -- which was rather plain in comparison to the rest of the flat.

Why did you fight to keep me here?

Syra realized it was like asking why he'd chose her and she couldn't bring herself to ask since it probably had to do with his love for her.

The door opened then and Syra would've sworn the man standing there was just that -- a very attractive man, but that image was ruined because of the magnificent, glowing, white wings attached to his back.

The angel's brilliant blue eyes settled on Syra with more than mild disgust. His eyes burned with hatred and Syra almost took a step back, but Sebastian kept her there and steady with a hand to her back.

"Zelina wishes to speak and meet the...succubus." The angel's lip curled with revulsion around the word 'succubus', but he held his arm out politely.

Sebastian moved forward with Syra, but the angel's hand came in front of him. "Roy, what are you doing?"

"I said succubus, not you alabaster," Roy spit the name 'alabaster' with just about as much disgust as succubus, but it had still been less so.

Apparently Sebastian was an outcast now too, either that or alabasters weren't treated as highly as an angel here -- Syra didn't know.

She did know her stomach was doing more than churning now. She had been slightly hopeful Sebastian was coming with her and she even had felt slightly better, but now that Roy made it quite clear only she was going to meet Zelina she feared she might pass out.

Syra glanced at Sebastian admittedly wanting reassurance; his jaw was tight with tension and a muscle ticked there that Syra wanted to kiss away as his jade eyes met hers.

Sebastian's eyes softened and he nodded at her and nudged her to Roy. Roy latched onto her arm with a firmness and they began walking away.

It was when the door to her and Sebastian's flat door closed that, Roy was far rougher than Syra would've suspected from an angel. His grip became bruising and he took long, swift strides that left her stumbling and him dragging her. They walked down the hall, round a corner and turned down a huge hallway that led to giant doors -- the whole way Syra was drug.

The doors were guarded by more angels who sneered at Syra, but opened the doors on Roy's request.

The chamber was open and bright, but the walls and rug leading to a large, white throne were sky blue. Nothing else sat in the large throne room aside from Zelina and her assistant, Syra assumed.

Roy yanked her forward, following the blue stretch of a rug and right up to Zelina.

Syra gaped in awe at the beautiful queen. She had an innocent yet sultry aura about her and the looks that matched. Zelina was dressed in a flawless dark purple dress that stretched to the floor and matched well with her chocolate brown hair and leaf green eyes. A smirk curved her lips, but the green in her eyes was hardened, showing the disgust she didn't project.

"On your knees, Abyssial scum!" Roy hissed, gripping a focal point in her shoulder and making Syra drop to her knees.

She would've snapped at Roy and probably socked him right in his nose, but with Zelina there in all her power Syra wouldn't dare. She stared at the floor, feeling Roy's eyes burn two twin holes of hatred into her back.

"Roy, help the...succubus up. We don't want her dress ruined, do we?" Zelina's voice rung out, the epitome of precision and perfection. It was like a bell chiming softly in the wind, but Syra heard the sarcasm that drowned in her tone of voice. The hatred that lingered there, but was precisely schooled.

Roy reached down and grabbed Syra's already bruised arm and yanked -- bruising it further.

Once she was on her feet she pulled her arm out of Roy's grasp, shooting him a deadly glare, and turned back to Zelina. She noticed her assistant off to her right finally -- a girl with wide, hazel eyes and dressed in a long light purple dress, probably instructed by Zelina to wear.

The girl's expression was blank, but her wide eyes gave away her fear, curiosity, and slight disgust of Syra. Syra glanced away, looking back to Zelina and waited for the queen to speak.

"Roy, leave us," she commanded, flicking her hand out lazily.

"But, my queen, what if the--"

"Nonsense. She wouldn't try a thing. We're giving her the safety she needs here. She wouldn't mess that up unless she wants to go back to Dante." Zelina's eyes bored into Syra and her lips pulled up in a delighted grin at Syra's shudder of horror at mentioning Dante.

Roy had obviously seen her reaction and he snorted, but otherwise his footsteps padded softly towards the door and the giant doors opened and shut again.

"So...succubus, what is your name?" Zelina asked, her voice haughty and regal.

Syra glanced up, almost preferring Dante's way of communicating with his kind -- ruthless and demanding -- rather than Zelina's where she thought she was above everyone and everything, especially demons.

"Syra."

Zelina's nose wrinkled, while her assistant's head cocked slightly in further curiosity.

"Well, Syra," Zelina ground out Syra's name like she was chewing on nails. "tell me, what are you running from?"

"You know why, angel queen, Dante," Syra murmured, forcing her voice into a timid tone rather than the spitful one she wanted to take on.

"Yes, but I wish to know what has Dante -- the demon king -- running, hunting and chasing after you, a mere succubus."

Syra began to sweat, feeling the pressure of both angels' eyes on her. What was she to do?

Tell the truth? No, if she did, that might get her and Sebastian in a boatload of trouble, but what else could she really say?

Syra sucked in a breath. "Dante believes I've started an uprising. Demons developing emotions."

There, that was close to the truth. She didn't need to know about demons and angels getting together, let alone Syra and Sebastian....whatever they were.

Syra saw Zelina's face flicker with shock before steeling itself back into a composed look.

"So he wants you killed?" she asked softly.

Syra nodded, stiffly, very aware Zelina could kill her too.

"Why does he believe you're the one to start it?"

Lie, Syra's mind whispered. It doesn't have to be much.

"I've always been different and since my banishment for sleeping with an Elder, Vixen, my sister, had stolen my place and became close with Dante so after visiting me on Earth a few weeks ago she went back and told him I was full of emotion and he believed her," Syra murmured, looking Zelina straight in her hazel eyes.

"I see...and you really have no other emotions than basic ones?" Zelina asked, something twinkling suspiciously in her eyes.

"No. I am just like other succubi aside from my banishment," Syra stated blankly.

"Really?" Zelina said mockingly, cocking a thin, perfect eyebrow. "BRING HIM IN, GUARDS!"

Her voice echoed around the chamber, but that wasn't what froze Syra. Coming from a side entrance, grunting with strain were two angels decked out in armor like the guards posted outside the large throne room doors, but that wasn't what drew Syra's attention either.

It was Sebastian. The guards were dragging him into the room towards the throne and it was evident that he didn't want to come -- he'd been forced here.

Syra had kept her face blank even though she had frozen, but once Sebastian was directly beside the throne, she unthawed her frozen stance and looked to Zelina, a slow burn of hatred making its way through her body.

"Hm...you seem to have no other emotion so far towards Sebastian, even though he claims to have saved you amongst other things," Zelina murmured, acting as if Syra was a lab rat being studied.

Syra kept her face the same as she took in the shocking information that Sebastian probably told Zelina he loved her. She flicked her eyes to Sebastian, keeping her expression calm and cool, as she took in his frantic state.

He was panicky and worried that Zelina would do something to her, him or the both of them. She was digging for something and Syra knew she would push her to her limits.

"Well then, I need further proof. I have to know that there is no emotion in you for you to stay here. I have to have reason to protect you and that would only be if Dante is wrong and you are innocent -- that you didn't start the uprising," Zelina explained, her eyes still sparkling in that cruel, mischievous way. "Kiss, Lily."

Syra's eyes flashed to the assistant and she seen her face pale. She began to back away as Syra came closer, but Zelina barked out a shrill order to "stay put!"

Syra reached the assistant -- Lily -- who she realized was an alabaster, and cupped her face gently. She locked her eyes with Lily and tried desperately to tell her through her eyes she meant no harm. Syra leaned in, holding Lily steady even as she tried to jerk away and carefully kissed her.

Lily melted instantly on contact with Syra's lips, her struggles ceased and she even gripped Syra's wrists gently.

From her left, Syra heard Zelina gasp, but it was quickly composed and her voice rung out again, "Strip her!"

This time Syra stumbled back. She had to look at the angel queen to see if she was insane.

Zelina's face was cold and impassive, but her eyes held an edge of lust... she was turned on by Syra and her assistant Lily. It had to be Syra's extra sex appeal since being a succubus.

"Stop," Sebastian's voice was rough and he was panting with the effort to get away from the guards. It pained him to see her with another being, but himself.

Syra's heart clenched, but she had to remain impassive. She turned to Lily and reached for her dress. The alabaster gasped and tried to move away, but Syra only succeeded in ripping it off her.

Lily blushed and went to run, but Syra caught her hair and yanked her back to her chest.

"Stop running, the sooner this is over the sooner we go our seperate ways," Syra whispered in Lily's ear. She stopped struggling then and allowed Syra to shed her remaining clothing.

"Now what?" Syra asked gruffly and met Zelina's eyes to see the angel queen had a pink tint to her cheeks..

She is getting off on this!

"Fück her."

Everyone in the room seemed to gasp, the angels' great queen swore brashly, Heaven forbid!

Syra trailed her hand down Lily's sleek body to her mound and stroked a lazy finger over the alabaster's clít. Lily gasped and arched.

Syra latched her mouth onto her neck, sucking, and brought her finger to the girl's opening which was already drenched.

She swirled a finger around causing Lily to moan and slid it inside her. Lily groaned and bucked onto her finger, walls tightening and Syra felt the rush of life enter her and she moaned.

She turned Lily around, removed her finger and lowered her to the blue carpet. Lily trembled, trying to shy away as Syra's mouth hovered over the girl's mound, but Syra latched onto her wrists and held them to her sides.

Her mouth attached itself to Lily's core and began to suck her clít, lave it and soon tongue fück her opening. The poor alabaster was writhing and screaming in the huge space, practically putty in Syra's hands -- or mouth.

Syra released one wrist and focused her mouth to Lily's clít and brought her fingers deep inside her.

Immediately Lily came, her walls spasmed and she screamed while energy flooded into Syra.

Syra let go of the alabaster and stood, wiping her mouth and stared blankly at Zelina. The angel queen was an absolute mess; her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glazy and her hair disheveled. She couldn't even speak to Syra.

Syra flicked her eyes to the guards and saw they squirmed with raging hard-ons and then she looked at Sebastian. His eyes were filled with hurt, but somehow he knew that they hadn't had a choice.

Syra glanced down at her feet and almost chuckled at the mess of Zelina's assistant. She was a pool of bliss and Syra knew as hard as she would try, Lily wouldn't find an angel that could do that for her.

"Is that all?" Syra asked coldly and Zelina jumped out of her trance.

"Mmm..yes, yes it is...for now." Zelina's promise that there would be more...encounters set Syra on edge, but she just nodded and turned to leave the hall.

**

"Syra, wait!" Sebastian's voice reached Syra's ears just as she almost reached their flat.

"What?!" she snapped, spinning to look at him and running into his chest.

His arms encircled her and he leaned next to her ear. "I'm so sorry."

Syra almost melted right there, shedding her walls and barricades, but she pulled away and headed into the flat.

As she wandered into the bedroom and sank onto the fluffy comforter she struggled with her sanity, what little she had.

Sebastian was soon to follow and he sank to his knees crawling between her thighs and tilted his head up to look at her broken face.

"I'm sorry, Syra. I didn't think--"

Sebastian's voice broke off as Syra's eyes overflowed with tears. Sebastian's arms were around her again and Syra let herself break, let herself feel and she knew she'd never be the same, old non-feeling succubus she'd once been.

She never really had been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4K 37
The Three Factions of Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils, were at war for over a millennia, neither side giving way, each side fighting to preserve the...
3.8K 166 4
Christian is the Catholic Church's best executioner. Dedicated. Devout. Deadly. Ever since the Church saved him from the decimated ruins of his homet...
335K 13.3K 40
*Spinoff series off of Incubus!* * * * * * A mysterious boy. Rachel has to adapt to the new secret visitor that only she knows the truth about. A boy...
198K 5.4K 33
18+ R-RATED CONTENT! Kale Rhodes lives a normal, boring, rather depressing life. He has no girlfriend, he doesn't live near his family anymore, his a...