I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Rea...

By Marsh__Melody

(Y/N) and her friends are going to the concert of their most favourite-est boy group, BTS. What will happen f... More

Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'
Chapter 2- The Concert
Chapter 3- Dancing as a Group
Chapter 4- An invitation with the BTS pt. 1
Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2
Chapter 6- Dancing to boy groups
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Kidnapped
Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers
Chapter 10- Boracay
Chapter 11- The MV
Chapter 12- What is this emotion?
Chapter 13- An elevator prank
Chapter 14- A date?
Chapter 15- A past?
Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage
Chapter 17- The 6th day
Chapter 18- Kidnapping Scene
Chapter 19- So soon?
Chapter 20- (H/Co)
Chapter 22- The start of a new week
Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone
Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS
Chapter 25- SVT concert
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- 뷴백휸
Chapter 28- Did he really...?
Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need
Chapter 30- His Point Of View
Chapter 31- School..?
A New Book
Chapter 32- My Guardian
Chapter 33- The Next Day
Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon
Chapter 35- Attempted Murder
Chapter 36- Order in the Court
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 37- An Accident
Chapter 38- I'm alright
Chapter 39- Something Happened???
Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer

658 17 0
By Marsh__Melody

Your POV

"Wake uppppppppp!!!!!!!!!" Seriously? This is how you start your day? Your older brothers jumping on your bed to wake up up? Seriously?

I'm guessing the camera is open and I'm also guessing everyone has the same thoughts.

Aren't I right?

The girls and I scattered around the apartment, going to places we can sleep. Congratulations, ASTRO. You have recieved the award for the heaviest sleepers.

I went to the bathroom and fit myself inside the horizontal closet. Eventually, Dallas found me and carried me to the couch.

"So! This is the month of August and you girls are going to br here on this show for 1 month and 1 week. That's right! The schedule has been moved since there is more time!" Felix started as I hugged a pillow.

"Also the movie has been reschedules since there's a bit of technical difficulties" Felix whispered to me as I nodded.

"3 famous idols are going here to teach you some good stuffs but that's not all" Dallas said as they linked their arms together.

"Here is what you girls are gong to do" they said in unison and separated as the projector showed us a puzzle board.

"Oops. We forgot" Dallas said and went back to his place.

"You need to solve this. We will show some puzzle pieces and you need to guess who this singer is" Felix said and at the top part, we saw... Blonde hair with bits of browns. Next was red lips. After that is blue eyes.

I'll give you guys time to type your guesses here. Now.

Done?

Okay.

"OUWMAIGHADITSTAYLORGODDESSSWIFT!!!" Yuna fangirled and the puzzle fixed itself to reveal Taylor Swift.

"I'm actually a fan of Taylor swift so I know it's her. I've been a fan since I was a little girl" Yuna explained as Mina snicker.

"I remembered when she used to sing loudly inside the bathroom. Her english wasn't bad. It was terrible" Mina laughed out loud as Yuna smacked her on the head but I just smiled because 1) I am still sleepy and 2) I'm just not amused today because of my brothers.

"And that's what we're doing today!" Dallas exclaimed as Felux clinged onto him.

"T-Swift is tons of fun when you get to know her" they said and we all changed into our clothes with privacy of course and head out. I'm wearing a white shirt tucked in black high waisted shorts, a green flannel around my waist just incase it got cold and Timberlands... It's the Timberlands that Kookie gave me.... Gosh I miss him.

"Allllrighty! Let's hit the sidewalks!" Why now?

~♡~♡~♡~

We walked down the sidewalks with our sunglasses and hats because it's summer time so it's pretty hot. We also brought our pajamas and outside clothes with us because Dallas and Felix told us. Amyways, the girls and I are wearing something like crop tops or tank tops or shorts or other stuff like that... Except for Minju. She's wearing grey ripped skinny jeans, black shirt, a flannel around her waist, a BigBang cap, sunglasses and 3 dollar chain... Atleast that's what Yoongi said.

Suddenly, a black limousine parked infront of us. The windows rolled down and we saw-

"TAYLOR SWIFT!!!" Yuna said and T-Swift giggled then waved.

"Hop on!" T-Swift said and we hopped inside the limousine along with Dallas and Felix.

"So you might want to introduce yourselves since you all know me" we all laughed.

"Hanna, dul, set. From the moon and back. Annyeonghasaeyo, ASTRO imnida" we all said our new introduction and clapped.

"That's so good! And I see someone in here knows how to play the guitar" She said and Yuna looks like she'll explode.

"Anyways, I'll be teaching you girls how to compose a song easier" she said and us girls 'ooed'

"After that, I'll teach you how to play the piano, guitar or the flute. Your choice" We all lightened up.

"Lastly, we'll have a contest. You will create a song by group using the instrument you learned from" T-Swift said and we all clapped.

"Let's head to my apartment" she said as my eyes widened.

"You have an apartment here?" I asked and she smiled.

"Of course. All stars do" she said as we sang a few T-Swift songs on the way there. My favourite song is probably 'Red' because that's the song I heard Yuna sing to at the bathroom while taking a shower.

We arrived at the evening and let me tell you, that apartment looks like a mansion. Our eyes never left the beautiful structure as the girls and I unconsiously clapped our hands in unison. We laughed and went inside.

"Today is Sunday and we'll be starting tommorow, yes? Let's go! Let me show you inside my music room" she said and followed her there. She was so elegant.

Yuna's POV

I can't believe my idol is right there, walking infront of me and the girls, taking us to HER MUSIC ROOM!!!

"So... This is my music room. It's the biggest room in the apartment because I dance too. That's the reason for the mirrored walls" Gosh I love her. If I was an American dude, I'll go to her house, propose to her and get married. I'm just kidding!!

.

..

...

Partly 😎😎😎

"Let me lead you girls to your rooms" she said and led us to the guest room. The room has 2 bunk beds and 5 normal beds.

"Goodnight girls, Dallas and Felix" she said and closed the door behind us. We all used the bathroom one by one and of course, I went first. After that, I changed into my animal pajamas.

Suddenly, my phone rang as I reached for my phone that is connected to a power bank and looked down to see it. Hoseok...

I put my phone inside my bag as I tooka very deep breath, not letting my tear fall. I'll be fine... if Hoseok is here... Snap out of it, Yuna! He may not even like you! You're stupid and you'll never meet his expectations!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I snapped my gaze towards my right, I saw (Y/N). She tightened the grip on my shoulder as I yelped and she sighed.

"I swear you'll make me cry too, unnie" She said and I laughed as I pulled out of her grip.

"What? I didn't cry" I said until I felt something wet drip onto my hands.

"See? Tears" she said and I wiped them away. I smiled and grabbed my guitar.

"I'm fine. Really. How about we make a V live of me, Jinyu, Soojung and you singing?" I asked and her face brightens up.

"Sure! What about the other unnies?" She asked and I pointed to the other girls, who are already sleeping. And by others, I meant Minju, Naomi and my oh so great older sister, Mina.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! ASTRO maknae line and unnie here. We'll be singing some songs tonight so we have like we said, the maknae line is here with me, the only unnie, Daaaaaaaal~~~" I said and we all giggled slightly.

"Annyeong. My name is Sookie and I'm the 3rd youngest" Soojung said in her yellow pajamas, hugging a brown teddy bear. Jimin must've bought her that.

"Bom here. 2nd youngest" Jinyu said in her alien pajamas.

"Good evening, Galaxies! It's yo gurl, legendary maknae, Byeol is here!" (Y/N) said in a white shirt and black baggy pants.

"Okay! What song?" Jinyu asked as Soojung removed her glasses. I rubbed my cheek with my index finger and thought of an idea.

"How about I Hate U, I Love U by Gnash?" I suggested and they nodded in agreement. I strummed the patterns and began singing with the girls.

(Y/N)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

Yuna: (Strumming)

(Soojung)
Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips

(Jinyu)
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

(Yuna)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you

(All)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

(Yuna)
I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you
Friends can break your heart too, and
I'm always tired but never of you

(Soojung)
If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit
I put this real out, but you wouldn't bite that shit
I type a text but then I nevermind that shit
I got these feelings but you never mind that shit
Oh oh, keep it on the low
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know
If u wanted me you would just say so
And if I were you, I would never let me go

(Y/N)
I don't mean no harm
I just miss you on my arm
Wedding bells were just alarms
Caution tape around my heart
You ever wonder what we could have been?
You said you wouldn't and you fucking did
Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix
Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all fucking mixed

(Jinyu)
Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing
Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance
I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing
But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings

(Y/N)
When love and trust are gone
I guess this is moving on
Everyone I do right does me wrong
So every lonely night, I sing this song

(Yuna)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you

(Jinyu)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

(Soojung)
All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care you never did
You don't give a damn about me

(Soojung and Y/N)
Yeah all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you'll never notice
That you are slowly killing me

(Jinyu)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you

(All)
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

"Next song?" (Y/N) asked and Jinyu sniffed a bit. Maybe she has a flu *wink wonk* sarcasm~~~

"How about Shy by Jai Waetford girl version?" Jinyu said and I began strumming.

(Y/N)
Oh, boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
You make me run and hide, hide, hide.
Feel like I get lost in time
Whenever you're near me.
Boy, you make me shy.

(Strumming)

(Soojung)
Every time you walk into the room
Got me feeling crazy, shock my heart boom boom.
Any other girl would stare but me,
I look away 'cause you're making me scared.

(Jinyu)
Trying not to breathe 1, 2, 3,
Trying not to freak when you look at me.
Gotta make a move but I freeze,
You don't have a clue what you do to me.

(All)
Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
You make me run and hide, hide, hide.
Feel like I get lost in time
Whenever you're near me.
By, you make me shy, shy, shy.
I'm fighting butterfli-fli-flies.
Yeah, you make me lose my mind
Whenever you're near me.
Boy, you make me shy.

(Yuna)
Rejection is a word that I don't wanna know
But a guy like you could kill a girl real slow.

(Jinyu)
A million words stuck up in my head
Waiting to be said but my tongue is stumbling.

(Soojung)
Trying not to breathe 1, 2, 3,
Trying not to freak when you look at me.
Trying to make a move but I freeze,
You don't have a clue what you do to me.

(All)
Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
You make me run and hide, hide, hide.
Feel like I get lost in time
Whenever you're near me.
Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
I'm fighting butterfli-fli-flies.
Yeah, you make me lose my mind
Whenever you're near me.

(Y/N)
Boy, you take me high.
I feel like I can fly.
But I fall out of the sky.
When I look into your eyes.

(All)
Oh, boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
You make me run and hide, hide, hide.
Feel like I get lost in time
Whenever you're near me.
Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy.
I'm fighting butterfli-fli-flies.
Yeah, you make me lose my mind
Whenever you're near me.
Boy, you make me shy.

(Yuna)
Boy, you make me shy.
Can't even talk to you.
Boy, you make me shy.

"Last song?" Soojung asked as we all looked at each other then nodded. I nodded at them and strum the strings.

(Y/N)
Mama said there'd be boys like you
Tearin' my heart in two
Doin' what you do best
Takin' me for a ride
Tellin' me pretty little lies
But with you I can't resist

(Jinyu)
Before I met you I never felt good enough
Before I let you in I'd already given up
Left on read, no reply
Left me just wonderin' why
Now I'm skeptical of love

(Soojung)
So when you hold my hand,
Do you wanna hold my heart?
When you say you want me,
Is it all of me or just one part?
So when you hold my hand,
Do you wanna hold my heart?
When you say you want me

(Soojung)
Mama said there'd be boys like you
Tearin' my heart in two
Doin' what you do best
Takin' me for a ride
Tellin' me pretty little lies
But with you I can't resist

(Y/N)
Maybe mama doesn't always know best

(Yuna)
I'm terrified but I'll never let you know
Social suicide if I ever let it show
Everything feels just right
I fall in place, we fall in line
I'll never let you go

(Jinyu)
So when you hold my hand,
Do you wanna hold my heart?
When you say you want me,
Is it all of me or just one part?
So when you hold my hand,
Do you wanna hold my heart?
When you say you want me,
Is it all of me?
Yeah

(All)
Mama said there'd be boys like you
Tearin' my heart in two
Doin' what you do best
Takin' me for a ride
Tellin' me pretty little lies
But with you I can't resist

(Yuna)
Maybe mama doesn't always know best

(Y/N)
So when you hold me,
(when you hold me)
Am I the only one?
Do you wanna know me?
(do you wanna know me?)
Or is this all just for fun?

(Soojung)
Mama said there'd be boys like you
Tearin' my heart in two
Doin' what you do best
Takin' me for a ride
Tellin' me pretty little lies
But with you I can't resist
No, no

(Yuna)
Maybe mama doesn't always know best

(Jinyu)
Mama said there'd be boys like you
Too good to be true
Doin' what you do best
Takin' me for a ride
Tellin' me pretty little lies
But for you, for you, for you
I'll take that risk

Your POV (very short)

"Thank you for listening to us sing! Kamsahamnida! Goodnight! ASTRO maknae line and unnie, out!" We said and turned the V live off. We yawn, stretched and slept.

"Goodnight" we all said and closed my eyes, falling into an empty sleep. Little did we know, some people very special to us were watching us sing through the screen.

"Gosh... I miss her in my arms"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 627 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...
190K 3.4K 32
Jk- hello? Y/N? I started crying as soon as I heard his voice. Me- Jungkook..... save me Jungkook have had a big crush on Y/N since they met 6 years...
82.7K 1.6K 17
Y/n has a dream... to stay home all day and sleep I mean wouldn't that be great while living her dream her friend f/n decides she wants to go to a kp...
236K 3.2K 49
Y/n and JungKook have been a couple for ages what happens when Y/n is debuted as the 8th member of BTS ? Let's see how her journey goes! *+*+*+/ Hey...