Magcon girl || Hunter Rowland

By louise667

Panic attacks are horrible. Even more horrible when you're in the middle of a crowd at magcon. Fainting after... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six

fourty two

273 2 0
By louise667

"Hey" I awkwardly smiled when I swam over to Hunter and Brandon.

"Hey" Hunter chuckled.

"Did you know anything about Blake and Emily talking?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, that's why I was confused that you and him have been so close" he answered.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Well, I know you and Blake aren't dating but the stuff you've been doing together is kind of cheating on Emily" Hunter explained.

"Cheating on Emily? Wait, are they dating?!" I shouted with so much anger.

"Oh my god, you didn't know?!" he gasped.

"No, I didn't know! Oh my god!" I yelled.

"Emma calm down they'll hear you" Hunter giggled.

I immediately swam out of the water and ran across the beach to where all of our stuff is. I sat down and just wanted some space to think about what happened. Blake played me. I seriously thought he really liked me. He was always kissing me on the cheek, holding my hand and flirting with me. We shared the same bed on many occasions. And now I find out he has a girlfriend? I'm so angry. I really, really liked him.

"Emma" Hunter said as he sat down beside me, I didn't even notice him get out of the water and walk here.

"I'm so angry" I admitted.

"I understand, I would be too" he comforted.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" I wondered.

"I don't know. It's not like Blake to do this" he shrugged.

"And now I have to spend the rest of the week knowing that he did this" I complained.

"I would say you could stay with me but I doubt you'd want to" he huffed.

"It's not that I wouldn't want to, it's just we've only properly spoken today for over a month" I explained.

"Yeah" he agreed. "Do you want to go somewhere else? I'm just afraid that if Blake starts talking to you you might hit him" he giggled.

"Sure, where should we go?" I asked.

"We could go get food, In&out?" he suggested.

"Sure, I've never been there before" I told him.

Hunter's jaw dropped. "What?" he gasped.

"I live in England, they don't have it there" I giggled.

"Oh my god we need to go now! You've missed out your whole life! Oh and we need to bring Brandon with us because I promised mom I wouldn't leave him" he explained.

"Cool" I agreed.

"Yo! Brando!" Hunter shouted and gestured for him to come out of the water.

"We're going to get food" he shouted again because Brandon didn't move. It immediately caused him to run out of the water and cheer really loud.

I didn't want to leave without telling Blake as he thinks nothing is wrong, because he's been with Emily all day. I'll text him.

Emma: Going to get food with Hunter & Brandon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
56.7K 1.1K 49
Hanna gray a 13 year old girl joins magcon with her older brother Blake gray and her best friend,Camille.Love,drama, and the Rowland's Completed *WRI...