twenty six

"What?!" he yelled. I put a plaster over his cut and then took a deep breath.

"There's so much drama. You and Blake were best friends before I met you and I've ruined it. I know you always say it was nothing to do with me but I know it was. It's all my fault. If I leave the tour and go home then everything can go back to normal. You can focus on Magcon. You'll have so much fun. And I can text you and call you every second of the day and we can see each other when your finished" I explained.

Hunter took a while to think about what I had said before he responded.

"I don't want you to leave but if that's what you want to do I guess I can't stop you. I'm sorry about this, I tried to make you feel welcome but it's all gone so wrong. I thought we'd have so much fun. Making memories in all these different cities" he complained.

"Me too. We could do that some day. You could come visit me in England and I could come see you in America" I told him.

"It's gonna be so hard Emma, a long distance relationship" he informed me.

"So you want to break up?!" I shockingly asked.

"No, no! That's the last thing I want. I'm just saying it's gonna be hard" he explained.

"I know it will. But I really like you Hunter and we can definitely make this work" I smiled, trying to convince him. I took both his hands in mine and looked into his eyes.

"Okay" he smiled back. "When will you be leaving?" he sadly asked.

"Umm.. when are you leaving for the next city?" I wondered.

"Tomorrow" he huffed.

"I'll get a plane home tomorrow then" I shrugged.

"Emma... please don't leave" he begged.

"Hunter, I think this is what's best for us. We will miss each other so much that when you're done we can have a strong relationship. And there's no point me staying if it's gonna be like it has been" I convinced him.

"Okay" he gave in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's enjoy our last night together and not worry about anything else. Are you okay now?" I asked.

"I'm fine and okay. What do you wanna do?" he smiled.

"Umm...." I wondered. "Lets go roller blading!" I suggested.

"Emma I will fall on my face and die" he laughed.

"It will be fun" I convinced him.

"Fine" he agreed with a little chuckle. I grabbed his hand and we ran out of the room and all the way out of the hotel together. I think that night I had the most fun I've had in so long.