fourty two

"Hey" I awkwardly smiled when I swam over to Hunter and Brandon.

"Hey" Hunter chuckled.

"Did you know anything about Blake and Emily talking?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, that's why I was confused that you and him have been so close" he answered.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Well, I know you and Blake aren't dating but the stuff you've been doing together is kind of cheating on Emily" Hunter explained.

"Cheating on Emily? Wait, are they dating?!" I shouted with so much anger.

"Oh my god, you didn't know?!" he gasped.

"No, I didn't know! Oh my god!" I yelled.

"Emma calm down they'll hear you" Hunter giggled.

I immediately swam out of the water and ran across the beach to where all of our stuff is. I sat down and just wanted some space to think about what happened. Blake played me. I seriously thought he really liked me. He was always kissing me on the cheek, holding my hand and flirting with me. We shared the same bed on many occasions. And now I find out he has a girlfriend? I'm so angry. I really, really liked him.

"Emma" Hunter said as he sat down beside me, I didn't even notice him get out of the water and walk here.

"I'm so angry" I admitted.

"I understand, I would be too" he comforted.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" I wondered.

"I don't know. It's not like Blake to do this" he shrugged.

"And now I have to spend the rest of the week knowing that he did this" I complained.

"I would say you could stay with me but I doubt you'd want to" he huffed.

"It's not that I wouldn't want to, it's just we've only properly spoken today for over a month" I explained.

"Yeah" he agreed. "Do you want to go somewhere else? I'm just afraid that if Blake starts talking to you you might hit him" he giggled.

"Sure, where should we go?" I asked.

"We could go get food, In&out?" he suggested.

"Sure, I've never been there before" I told him.

Hunter's jaw dropped. "What?" he gasped.

"I live in England, they don't have it there" I giggled.

"Oh my god we need to go now! You've missed out your whole life! Oh and we need to bring Brandon with us because I promised mom I wouldn't leave him" he explained.

"Cool" I agreed.

"Yo! Brando!" Hunter shouted and gestured for him to come out of the water.

"We're going to get food" he shouted again because Brandon didn't move. It immediately caused him to run out of the water and cheer really loud.

I didn't want to leave without telling Blake as he thinks nothing is wrong, because he's been with Emily all day. I'll text him.

Emma: Going to get food with Hunter & Brandon