twenty seven

"Hunter hurry up I'm going to miss my flight!" I warned him.

"Emma, have you not got the hint that I'm being slow so that you do miss your flight" he chuckled.

"Hunter..." I disappointedly said.

"Fine. Let's go" he huffed. He grabbed my suitcase, what a gentleman, and we walked to the uber. I said goodbye to Brandon last night but I wasn't close with anyone else so him and Hunter are the only ones who know I'm leaving. To be honest I couldn't wait to get home, I'm going to miss Hunter like crazy but I'm getting away from Blake and his drama.

"Here we are" I whispered to Hunter as we arrived at the airport. I gave his hand a squeeze and he turned his head to give me a fake smile. I hate seeing him sad. We paid the driver and then we went inside.

We were a bit early so we got Starbucks before we gave in my bags. Hunter was only aloud to get to security with me but he bought a cheap plane ticket to a random country just so that he could get past security and walk me to my gate.

"It's not too late to change your mind" Hunter informed me as we sat down and waited for my plane to be called.

"I'll see you in 3 months" I smiled.

"How are we going to see each other? We live so far away from each other" he complained.

"Umm... I'm not sure. But you could come visit me or I could come visit you" I answered.

"How? my mum won't let me fly by myself to England" he informed me.

"Bring Brandon with you when you come. I would be aloud to come to America so how about I just come to yours this time" I suggested.

"Yeah my mum would probably let me come with Brandon. And you could stay at my house, how long would you stay for?" he asked.

"As long as possible. When you finish tour it'll be Christmas so I could spend most of the holiday when I get out of school with you" I bargained.

"Yeah. Okay, sounds good" he smiled.

"Flight 156 to London, England is now boarding" it announced over the speaker.

"I guess this is goodbye" I shrugged as I stood up and put my bag on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you like crazy" he admitted. He embraced me in a warm hug. We didn't let go for so long because we both didn't want to.

"Hunter I have to go" I told him. I managed to get out of his tight grasp and gave him a quick kiss before I began to walk away.

"See you soon" I waved.

"Bye" he whispered under his breath. Tears began to fill my eyes as reality hit me. It's going to be so hard without him.

I walked round the corner and seeing Hunter stood alone made my heart break. He looked so upset. I decided to text him before I boarded my flight because I wouldn't be able to talk to him for 10 hours.

Emma: I'll speak to you soon. Please don't be upset I hate seeing you like that. Sorry I left. I hope you have a good show today and I'm already missing you so much❤️

I was just about to turn my phone to airplane mode when he texted me back.

Hunter: Have a safe flight

I can tell he's mad. I just want to give him a hug.