Are We Worth Living For | m.yg

By _parkjm

a strong 17 year old girl victim of a bully met a weak 18 year old boy with suicidal thoughts . Their lives c... More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Prologue

Twenty Six

112 4 6
By _parkjm

[ Yoongi POV]

We went to school today . But for some reason I just keep having a bad feeling . Like something bad is going to happen . I am suppose to hang out with Mia later after school and not some bad feeling can ruin it .

Lesson were super boring . There were stacks of blank papers yet I chose to draw on my arms and legs and on my shoes . I look over to Mia's direction .

We were both gesturing each other and start up a conversation . It was really fun considering we are communicating differently I guess . She looks really cute that everytime I look at her I just feel so bad . Why would anyone even bully her ..

I couldn't stop laughing at how cute she is . My head kept banging on  the table and screamed internally .

I clenched my fists and bit my bottom lip when she acted cute in front of me . I gave out a loud squel and the teacher turned around .

The both of us immediately looked down at our papers and pretended to write something . After the teacher turned away to continue teaching the class about some shit formula , we turned to look at each other again and laughed at how stupid I was .

After school , I went to the parking lot and waited for Mia . Then , Mindy came to me and started flirting with me . I ignored her because I didn't want anyone to misunderstand the situation .

" hey babe , can you follow me for a second . I need your help with carrying some stuff " she asked while clinging onto me .

Oh my gosh she seriously asking for a slap on her face .

" babe ? Since when I was your babe ? " I raised my voice .

" babe ? Oops I meant Yoongi . You probably imagining me calling you that . But I could though " she smiled innocently .

" urgh what do you want " I asked impatiently not wanting to deal with her .

" come follow me " she dragged me into the girl's toilet .

I didn't care of what she wanted me to do and was too simple-minded . I closed my eyes throughout when she dragged me . I only realised when she locked the cubicle which we were both in .

" Wait . What the fuck . Mindy I swear if it is- " before I could threaten her , she shut my mouth with her finger on my lips .

I tried not to get affected by what she is doing but I couldn't . All of a sudden , she started to remove her top and her underwear . She sat on the toilet seat and slowly spread her legs .

She pulled my head slowly nearer to her pussy . As soon as I reach the area , I started licking it . Her head fell back and was breathing breathlessly . My whole head was inside of her tight skirt .

Then , she stopped me . " okay that's enough for now . I knew you liked me " she smiled like as if nothing happened.

She put on her clothes back and walked out of the toilet . I was speechless by what happened . I swore under my breath . Fuck

I quickly went home and but Mia wasn't there . So she must be at the restaurant . I looked at the time and was an hour late . I pick her up from the place and we went home .

[ Mia POV ]

He looked really upset that he was late for our date and that we couldn't have the date . I wasn't really upset because he probably had something going on .

I went into my room and put down my stuff . The moment I went out of my room , I heard a loud crash and immediately ran into the kitchen .

" You don't need that shit ! " I grabbed the cigarette from his hand and threw it .

He stood up and grab it . I notice his knucles bleeding and a broken window behind him . " Yoongi , what did you do ? " I grab him by the wrist .

He looked away . " Give it to me " . I reach for his front pockets and took the pack of cigarettes and the one on his hand .

Looking at him dead ass in the eyes , I break them in half and threw them into the trash can . He glared at me , " new pack ? "

" Don't think you can destroy my stuff and get away with it . I need those . How am I going to relieve my stress now ? " he walked up towards me .

I stayed in my position a d stared at him . Funny how he says that when he is the most damaged .

" Why aren't you afraid of me ? " he yelled while leading me to the living room . He pushed me to the couch . He climbed on top of me and spread my legs .

" You wouldn't dare hurt me " I teased .

" Really ? How much you wanna bet ? " he growls , unbuckling his belt .

" I also know that you wouldn't take out your anger on me " I eyed him .

He rub his hands up and down my thigh , " I control my urges around you , especially now " .

" what is wrong with you ? Stop " I slap across his face . " Sorry . I kerp fucking up .. What the hell is wrong with me ? "

" I'm going out to do something . See you in a bit " he smiled while pinching my cheeks .

I watch him as he left then closed the door . A few seconds later , he came back . I opened the door .

" wha-" I get cut off . " I'm going to marry you ! " he smiled . " We'll see " I laughed , rolling my eyes .

" bye !! "

" Yoongi !"

" yea ? "

" be safe !! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.6K 22
after the loss of his best friend, yoongi never thought he'd be able to live again, to laugh again. to love again. until he met hoseok. - contains me...
2.8M 116K 140
Jimin, A 17 year old that is the sweetest person in the world. He by chance was saved by someone and that someone was the "biggest psycho" in Korea t...
284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
983 57 29
🔥🔞SMUT WARNING🔞🔥This is a Y/N 18+story (I just specified a name so that it will be understandable) featuring Min Yoongi. Bear in mind this is jus...