Eight

It's the weekends ! and I have no homework . I decided to clean the house . I realised that the last time I cleaned the house was when my parents were still with me .

I was rearranging my clothes and I realised that I only have black and white clothes . As I was rearranging stuff in the house , there was a knock on the door .

Who could it be . Its been awhile to hear someone knocking on your door for someone who have barely anyone that cares about me considering Kai is with me and Riley is in the hospital .

I open the door to see the seven boys . I always wonder why are the seven of them always together . Are they siblings ? I mean they look alike .. but I don't want to ask .

I didn't invite them in or welcome them but they let themselves in . The first few who came in rushed to the couch to sit down . While the others sat on the floor . It was an awkward silence .

Taehyung broke the silence , " I will bring your brother to the playground "

" I will follow you too . Just in case , " Jungkook giggled .

After they left , it became even more awkward . " Mia , we're sorry , " they muttered . Before I could say anything , they left me alone with Yoongi . " Are you sure you're okay ? " he reassured .

" Yes . I'm fine . Why do you care anyway ? " I spoke coldly .

" Because I know you're not fine . I just know . Stop lying to anyone especially you . For the past two weeks , people have been bullying you in anyway possible . And all you do is pretend to not care . Why do you- , " he explained but got cut off by me .

" Look Yoongi . I said i'm fine means i'm fine . I have been dealing with all those situations since elementary school . And only know , a year later I will graduate from high school , someone was there to help me . Why now . Why not all the years back . and even now I don't trust you people , " I snapped .

" Look Mia , I know how you feel . I know that feeling because I myself have encountered all those , " he voiced in a calm manner .

" What . Have you encountered your parents died , starve to death for the sake of your siblings , barely have time for yourself , everyday have to find money for your siblings , having to deal with everyone's bullshit . Have you ? " I asked gritting my teeth .

" yes , " he uttered .