Twenty Two

[Mia POV]

It's summer break ! We all wanted to go on a vacation . We decided to go to Jeju Island . We spent all night packing . The boys need not bring that much .

The maknae line shared one luggage , the hyung line shared a luggage , Yoongi and I shared a luggage and Riley and Kai shared big luggage . We all took around half an hour to pack but I took the longest .

I had to pack for Kai and Riley . Riley picked out her stuff and I rearrange them in the luggage but packing for Kai was the hardest . He needs his milk bottle , milk powder , thermos and more . Glad he wears an underwear . If not , I need to pack him diapers .

I was surprised that we only have one car as transportation . Where did everyone else's car go ? We took Jin's Honda Odyssey . Taehyung was in the driver's seat and beside was Riley .

Old grandpa Jin can't drive no more and Riley seems to be getting a lot closer with Taehyung . At the back , was Namjoon , Jin and Kai on Jin's lap . Then comes the middle row . Jimin was at the corner left .

" Do you want to sit in the middle or should I .. ? " I ask nervously .

" oh uhm , I'm fine with anything , " he said as he opened the door .

" okay can you sit in the middle " I asked .

" Why do I scare you ? " Jimin asked curiously .

I immediately replied with a no .

" Cute on the outside . Manly on the inside . I totally get it . I'm taking the middle seat " called out another voice .

Hoseok was in the middle and then Yoongi went in to sit beside him . I gulped looking at the tiny space left for me .

" Don't worry , you're not that big , " Yoongi reassured .

Then Jungkook came running towards us . I totally forgot him . There is no more space in the car . Everyone in the middle row starts squeezing in to make room for him .

" They'll fit " Jimin said grinning as he moved a bit .

His smile faded when Hoseok invaded his space . Jungkook struggled when in the car , trying to shift over and give me some room . I managed to sit but one leg fell onto him . One side of my butt was completely on his thigh .

He moved immediately underneath me , jolting up and taking a breath himself . Flushing over the fact that I'm wearing a pair of ripped denim shorts that are quiet loose and was completely on his hands .Everyone was asleep so no one saw a thing .

Insecure over the fact that I might be crushing him or something , I moved a bit on top of him . He groaned a bit in annoyance and my eyes were about to pop out of my skull from what I felt by my thigh when I moved .

" Oh my god Jungkook . Can you move a bit , " I whispered having trouble looking down at him .

" Aw ! How cute I gave you a boner . It's been a bumpy ride . I don't blame you , " he smirked .

I snorted at that . He moved beneath me again , my eyes widened a bit as he instantly looked at me . He shrugged a smile " oops " he chimed cutely .

" What are you doing ? " I asked glancing down at my thigh that moved against him .

" Nothing " he whispered innocently before moving again .

I laughed nervously as his body jolted a bit at that time around , his hand instantly at my thigh . My breath hitched at the fact that his hands gripped lightly a bit too high on my thigh . I was turning so red .

I swallowed a bit , trying not to let it affect me as I hesitantly moved my hand over his a bit . He looked over at me then at my hand that was lamely pushing his hand away from my thigh . He slowly move away his hand from my thigh .

Both our eyes met . He studied every inch of my face , his eyes lingering by my lips . Hesitantly leaning in , I swallowed hard when he stared at me with the softest expression . He blinked slowly , his eyes moving down to my lips only to travel back up to meet my eyes .

" Why are you with Yoongi ? I could have been the one to be with you , you know . He is only using you . I truly love you . When we first met , he wanted to win the bet . Whether he could get you to fall in love with him within 30 days . Only 10 more to go , " he whispered in my ear before biting it .

I slowly pushed him away but he still tried to kiss me on the lips . Yoongi suddenly woke up and asked ," Are you okay ? "

I guess I woken him up by accident when I tried to distance myself from Jungkook . I wasn't able to sleep as the night continues . The words that Jungkook said earlier kept replaying in my head .

Is it true ?