Eleven

We reached the hospital . I came into the ward and I could see that Riley is feeling better . The doctor came in and talked to me privately . The doctor said she can go home the following day .

The next day , Kai and I went to the hospital in Yoongi's car . I didn't ask Yoongi to send me there . He insisted me on getting into his car .

We pick her up and payed the hospital bills and went home . I directed him to my rented home .

When we reached there , I saw the landlord and a few strong build man carrying the furniture out of the house . I ran to the landlord and begged him to give me more time to pay the rent .

" Ahh ! You haven't paid your rent for three months already ! I can't give you any more chances , " he yelled .

He started throwing all of my family's belongings at me . I could not hold back my tears . I begged him even though I know it won't work .

I was bleeding a little from the cuts I got from him throwing my stuff at me . Yoongi came into the picture and asked him to stop throwing them .

One of the stuff the landlord threw was a picture of my whole family . The picture frame broke but fortunately , the picture was still in good condition .

Yoongi picked up all the stuff that the landlord threw and put it in the car . I was too busy crying by the gate . After realising that all my stuff was in his car , I gave him a puzzled look .

Yoongi pat my back while comforting me , " Gwaenchan-ah . You can stay at my place okay "

We got in the car . I sat at the passenger seat beside Yoongi on the driver's seat . Riley and Kai were in dreamland at the back .

I couldn't stop thanking him for letting us stay at his place for free . No one knows how much of a big deal it is to be able to stay for free .

When we entered his apartment , I was surprised . For a boy , his house is really neat and tidy . It was starting to get late . While Riley and Kai were hungrily eating , Yoongi and I unpacked all of my stuff .

He has one extra room but it wasn't enough for the three of us . So I decided to sleep on the couch as I am the oldest among the three .

" Aren't you going to eat ? " he asked reassuringly .

" Nah I'm fine , " I answered .

Suddenly , my stomach grumbled . Gosh darn it ! Wrong timing .

" Are you sure ? " he giggled .

" Why aren't you eating ? " I questioned him

" I ate already , " he lied .

Oh where's the lie . I haven't seen him eat the whole day . And I'm pretty sure we actually hangout the whole day today .

Anyways , It is getting late so I put Riley and Kai to sleep and off to bed or couch .. I go !