Four

" After school don't forget to pick up Kai okay ! I won't have time to pick him up and bring him home because I have class after school today , " I instructed Riley .

I gave all my money that I have to Riley so she can buy food for both of them . School wasn't great but it isn't bad either . I guess people got bored from trying to bully someone who doesn't gives a fuck about their bullshit .

I had extra class after school with Yoongi and a few other students . It is for people who failed Literature . This old lady was reading out poems that made everyone sleep .

I was so bored i decided to take out my blade from inside my pencil case . I started slashing my arms like it was a piece of paper . Everyone was asleep so they won't see me do it .

As i was slashing , I looked around the classroom and noticed Yoongi watching me . He saw me and looked at his table . He then went to the washroom .

" Mia ! " yelled the teacher .

Everyone immediately sit up straight . My eyes widened as I sit up straight . " Yes " I replied hesitantly . I swore under my breath . Did I get caught for self-harming .

She talked to me privately . I was dismissed because Riley fainted in the streets . She had a high fever .

I rushed to my table and quickly packed my bag . I was brisk walking out the main entrance of the school while shedding tears . I took out the coins I have in my pocket and started counting the amount I have .

I was not looking in front so I bumped onto someone . My coins dropped and he helped to pick it up . I bend down to pick up some of the coins .

" Are you okay ? "

I looked up to see Yoongi while handing me the coins . I zoned out for a bit but snapped back to reality . " Yea I'm fine " wiping my tears to show that I really am fine .

I ran out of school tearing up again . I don't have enough money to pay the bus fare or taxi fare . I had no choice but to run to the hospital . Luckily, it wasn't that far away from school .

When I reached the ward Riley is in , there was Kai and a couple . They were the ones who saw Riley fainted and called the ambulance . I thanked them a lot .

I brought home Kai since he have not eaten and he needs to rest too as there is school the next day . On the way home , it started raining . However , we were not upset . We started playing in the rain . It was really fun .

---------------

A/N:

I admit it that this ending was a bit ... Its like 2am right now . I did 4 chapters in 5 hours . So sorry for the bad English and grammatical or spelling errors if any . Ima sleep now . haf a gud day or nitezz ;p