Twenty

We went to the hospital hurriedly . I was crying and hoping that she wouldn't leave me .

We reached and the nurse brought her to emergency room .  I helped to push the stretcher so she can get medical attention quickly . 

I waited hours outside of the emergency room . I could not sit still . I moved around a lot . I kept on praying that she would not leave me . 

" Hey man , i'm sorry . I hope she's fine , " he comforted me .

" I hope so too . and you don't have to apologise . It's not your fault , " I replied with a weak smile .

For a second , I wanted to do something but was in a dilemma . Half of me told me not to do so but the other half is .

I decided to go to the nearest convenience store . I came back in time when the doctor walked out of the emergency room .

The doctor said that Mia has a few injuries on her skull , arm and legs but she is fine . 

I went into the room and saw how pitiful she looks . She isn't awake in the meantime . I held onto her small hands tightly and continued hoping that she wouldn't leave me .

I talked and neglected to her like as if she can hear me  . I realised I was bipolar at that point of time .

" Why are you so stubborn huh . Why can't you listen to me . How many times have I told you not to go out alone at night . uh . I'm so mad at you . I'm going to punish you . "

" why did you take the bullet for me ? I'm so sorry for what I did to you . It's all my fault . Please forgive me "

I decided to stay in the hospital until she was discharged . 

The following day , the boys came to visit her . It was kind of awkward . No one was brave enough to speak up . They all just look at her and gave a pitiful face .

They looked at the bandage wrapped around her head with the patch of blood on her forehead , the bandage wrapped around her right elbow and wrist and the bandage wrapped around her left thigh and right foot .

After they left , my mind went back to whether to do it or not . I took out the plastic bag that was from the convenient store and took out the stuff inside . 

I bought four sharpeners but I wasn't going to use it to sharpen pencils . I took out the metal blade inside the sharpeners and threw away the rest . I felt so guilty and bad for what I did to Mia .

If she were to leave , then I would leave with her . 

Anything bad I could come up with for every slash . My arms started bleeding profusely . It was too much that I ended up lying on a bed beside hers .

--------

A/N:

sry for the very long update and this chpt was kinda short as well :/ 

but i hope you guise still loiked it hiok . thanku for da support . much labsss 

muahmuah