Seven

Yoongi POV

I was with the boys waking to class . We have different class after that but the classrooms were close together . They were talking about Mia .

Everything went online so quickly . The whole school knows me because they know Mia and that I actually helped her . The boys were talking about how bad Mia is .

Rumors about her killing her parents . Who came up with that . I know its not true but I don't know what happened to her parents . While they were gossiping , I saw Mia at her locker .

A boy was disturbing her because she looked uncomfortable . He was the one who helped Mia the other day at the cafe along with me . Then Mindy came and gave her the wrong kind of attention .

I was really frustrated and upset for her . I know she feels hurt . Knives being thrown at her even though she is already broken . I know how it feels because I myself have experienced them .

She wasn't doing anything about it and I wanted to . But I didn't . The boys keep dragging me with them . I just want to hug her so tight and tell her that everything is alright .

I am having History with her . In History class , everyone seemed uninterested . People passing notes , on their phones and then I looked over at Mia . She is sitting near the widow .

I was sitting diagonally behind to the right of her . To the left of me is Namjoon and in front of me who is beside Mia is Jungkook .

I caught her slashing her wrists . Blood dripping profusely . It isn't disgusting if you have done it as well . At time to time I glanced over at her . I pull up my sleeve of my fern green leather jacket to see my slashes .

Scars do heal and that is why I do so . Yes they heal but it remains there . Those slashes on my arm tells my story .

" Yes is there something you would like to share Mia ? " asked the teacher .

She slashed one more time but it looks even deeper .

After History ended , I talked to Namjoon and Jungkook about it . They saw it too .

" She could have died .. , " I voiced out .

" Why do you care about her so much ? " Jungkook asked so curiously .

" Yea ! Don't tell me you have a crush on her , " Namjoon teased .

" I swear I don't ! Its just .. I feel like she is the only one I can relate to .. " I said .

"What about us ? You can't relate to us ? " Namjoon asked .

" I do but ... I don't know .. " I answered .