Fourteen

It was two in the morning . I couldn't sleep because I needed my pills but Yoongi took it away . I am okay without them but it has become a habit of mine to do so .

I decided to go out to buy some blades and pills at a nearby convenient store and the pharmacy . Glad a have a few $5 notes in my hoodie pocket .

Just as I was about to unlock the door open , the lights were turned on by Yoongi .

" Where are you going so late at night ? " he asked not looking too good .

I had to come up with an excuse quickly ..

" uhm .. cravings for .. instant noodle " I hesitated .

" Don't go out alone . Its dangerous ! " he neglected .

He accompanied me just in case . After about a 5 minutes walk , we arrived at the convenient store . I was behind him and he went into the store straight away .

Just when I was about to go in , someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth not allowing me to scream for help .

I struggled to escape but his grip on me was so tight and strong . That someone brought to a dark quiet alley .

The person lets go of me but he pushed me against the wall with his two bare hands so that I am unable to run away . He taped my mouth .

I have cold sweat trickling down from the back of my spine . That someone was Zach . I breathed heavily as I was afraid .

He was pushing me against the wall with one of his hand on my left shoulder and the other on my thigh . He kept coming closer to me . The hand on my thigh keeps going higher and tighter .

He broke the zipper or my jeans . He slipped his hand into my underwear and grabbed my ass . He was slowly reaching for the front .

I started crying hoping that it wouldn't happen . I tried my best and screamed at the top of my lungs for someone to hear me .

I saw and heard Yoongi calling out my name . I signaled him in every possible way . He saw me and ran over towards us .

He grabbed Zach by the collar and started punching him all over his body . I was too scared to even do anything . I just squat there and cried . I felt traumatised .

Yoongi slowly helped me up and brought me back home . We reached home at about 3:30 pm . The maknae line were actually staying up and playing video games on the television .

As soon as we got home , Yoongi put me down on the couch . The maknae line saw and repeatedly asking the same question .

" woah what happened ? "

" wh-what happened ? "

" what ? What happened ? "

Yoongi told them what happened and their reactions were cute which made me smile a little . Yoongi payed the maknaes $5 each to entertain me for a bit while he go set up something for me .

The boys were doing a small skit and it was really funny . They managed to make me laugh but a part of me still feels afraid ..

Yoongi came back and brought me to the toilet . He prepared a nice warm bath for me . He already picked out new clothes and a warm towel .

" Enjoy " he says with that gummy smile of his .

-------------

A/N:

WOW its really ... meh . wElp hope that imagination of yours is still wilding !

Enjoy reading zz ;)