Twenty Five

One by one , Yoongi send them to their respective apartments . The car gets less cramped . It took at least about ten minutes to say goodbye like as if its the last time seeing them .

Suprisingly , their apartments are very far from one another . But why tho .. ? It was late at night and everyone was tired . But that wasn't an excuse to still hype your friends up to say goodbye .

After Yoongi sent everyone to their respective apartments , we were the only one left . He parked the car and carried the luggage for me .

We were too tired to start up a conversation . It was an awkward silence . But honestly , it doesn't seem so considering I was too busy complaining how tired I was .

He put it aside once I entered the code to our apartment . I down my stuff . As soon as I wanted to go into my room Yoongi held both my hands . He looked at me with the softest face expression .

He kicked the door shut before leaning me against the wall of the door . He held my chin and scanned my face . He stared deep into my eyes . I got lost when U looked into his . Somehow it made me feel emotional . What was going on ?

After the few seconds , he looked at my lips before gluing his eyes back to mine . Slowly , he pressed his lips against mine . My whole body fell by that kiss . We broke the kiss to catch our breaths .

He stopped the kiss . " Stop playing with me , " his voice shakes . " Why are you doing this to me , " he whimpers holding my hand up to his chest . His heart was beating very fast .

" Ever since young , I always felt numb .. but because of you i'm feeling like this .. , " he held my hand tighter .

" this world is shitty but you make me forget it , " he looked me in the eyes .

" Yoongi , I just want you to be happy . Okay ? " i played with his hair with concern filled my eyes .

" you know I will always be there fo-" I get cut off by Yoongi's lips pressed against mine .

Just then , something came up to my mind . I pushed him a little and asked him .

" Yoongi , have you ever loved me ? " the words Jungkook said to me were replaying in my head . I stared tearing up .

" What do you mean ? " he laughed before becoming serious again .

" Yoongi . Do you love me ? " I looked at him in pain .

" of course I do " he said .

" stop lying "

" huh "

" liar . "

" Mia , i've never cared for someone as much as I do to you . I want you to only be mine "

"Shut up . Your drunk " I laughed before crying . I couldn't cover the fact that i'm dying inside .

" it's the truth . Mia , I love you"

" Mia ? " he whispered as he sees a tear rolled down my cheek .

I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around my waist . I started crying on his shoulder . He pat my back and comforted me .

That was emotional but after showering , I felt so fresh . For some reason I wasn't tired . I checked our group chat and everyone started sending pictures and videos .

My phone started to lag at the amount of photos and videos sent at the same time . I didn't have any medias on my phone from that trip considering all of them are going to capture them and send it in the group chat . Even from them sending it is like 400-500 pictures and it is not even videos yet .

I saved everything on my laptop . Once it was done , Yoongi was out of the toilet . He was ruffling his wet hair dry . He jumped onto the bed I was on with my laptop .

He lied down beside me to take a look at the pictures and videos . We were looking at them one by one . We laughed a lot looking at their unglams . There were some aesthetic photos . Like a picture of my walking with Yoongi along the seashore at the beach , the photo of me at the bridge and many more .

I shut down my laptop and went to sleep . We were both cuddling . My arms wrapped around his waist and my face on his chest . I could feel his heartbeat and it was at ease . He wrapped his arms around my back .

He kissed my forehead goodnight .