Twelve

[ Yoongi's POV ]

It was 3 in the morning . I slept late from watching my overly obsessed favourite boy group , BTS . I could imagine the seven of us being like the seven of them . 

My rapping kills are not that bad . My bias is Suga and I hope he notices me and my tongue technology one day . I turned off my laptop and decided to go to sleep .

I looked over at the sofa that Mia was sleeping on . I went over to her and bend down to her eye level . Without hesitation , I cupped her cheeks . I couldn't help but to blush .

" You're so cute . How can people bully you like this . It hurts to see you getting hurt .. " I whispered to my heart . 

I just remembered something very important that I needed to do . I checked every small pockets there is in her clothes , school bag and everything for any suicidal item . After confiscating them ,

I thought to myself , " maybe lying down beside her isn't so bad . It'll just be a few minutes and I'll go to bed "

[ Mia POV ]

I woke up and the first thing I see when I open my eyes was Yoongi . And he was cuddling me . I immediately pushed him off the couch . My heart was thumping fast and my face was flushed .

" Oh my ! I am so sorry , " I spoke immediately in a high-pitched tone .

He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms then left to go grab a quick shower . I sat in a squatting position and covered my face that was burning like hell . 

We all got ready for school and went into Yoongi's car . We reached school but my mood changed quickly from a hundred to zero . 

I walked the hallway and I get those stares on me . People whispering and gossiping about you . I acted like I didn't hear them . I guess a new rumor will be coming up involving Yoongi . 

Before I could get to my locker , Mindy pushed me from behind . Everyone started laughing at me . Kids now days just takes out their phones and took a video or a picture and post it on the internet . 

Mindy rolled up my sleeves and she saw my slashes . She pulls my arm up high in the air to make sure the whole school sees it .

" omg .. attention seeker 101 , " she chuckled .

Everyone started laughing and making fun of me for being an attention seeker when I didn't even ask anyone to care .

Yoongi ran towards me and tried to help but she and her ' gang ' took him away . 

" Hey pretty boy , Why don't you just ignore her and be my lab partner for chemistry , " she yelled .

I straight away ran to the nearest toilet and just shed tears . I started hitting my forehead against the wall . I threw out all my books in my bag but I couldn't find even one blade . 

However , my forehead became redder and redder . I hit my forehead against the wall as hard as I can . It started to bleed . And then my vision became blurry and I just fell to the ground .