Sixteen

I had night school si i returned home quite late . When I returned home , Yoongi was on the couch . He looked at me angrily . He scares me .

" Why are you home so late ? " he voiced in a low tone .

" I-I ha-ve n-night school , " I hesitated .

" Why didn't tell me . Next time call me so that I can pick you up ! "  he neglected .

He added , " don't go out alone at night its dangerous ! "

I was stubborn and went home alone again on the second night .

" Yah ! Why didn't you call me . Ahh glad your safe " he neglected .

I laughed at how he sounds like an old grandfather .

On the third night after night school , he showed up at the main gate of the school with his car .

It was the weekends . I woke up on my couch that i'm suppose to sleep in . I caught Yoongi cuddling me again . We wear so close that our nose touched . He kept on rubbing his nose against mine .

I decided to make breakfast for everyone . While making my sixth pancake , I felt someone held my waist from behind . It slowly turned into a back hug .

" Why did you leave me alone , " he said his low raspy morning voice .

With the voice , his boney veiny pale arm , it was obvious it is Yoongi .

He landed his head on my shoulder and continuously rub his face on my shoulder .

" Oh . You can only reach up to my shoulder . You can't reach up till my head ? What a short guy " I teased .

He was too tired to fight me so the only thing that came out of his mouth was " pfft " .

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him so that he can kiss my cheek .

Suddenly another voice came into the kitchen yelling that made both of us jumped .

" Aigoo what is this love doing in the kitchen , " Hoseok yelled .

I jumped and the oil in the pan splattered and scalded my hand .

" Ahh ! " I winced in pain .

Yoongi immediately aid me .

In the middle of the night , I wanted to sneak out because I couldn't sleep and I was bored .

I successfully made it out without anyone knowing . Especially Yoongi . I decided to go to the bridge . ( just imagine the bridge that hobi fainted in run mv )

That bridge is where I go ever since young . I bottle up my feelings and when i'm done with the day , I would go there and let myself all out .

1000 feet below the bridge is the ocean . I tend to go when the tides are low because there were times I felt like just jump off the bridge .

But I always remember that there are people in the world suffering much more than me and that I still have loved ones .

I was looking at the view while talking to myself about how bad my life went .

Suddenly , someone tried to rob my phone , wallet and earphones that were in my hands .

I wasn't going to give up . I tried getting back my stuff . But my hands slipped and the robber pushed me off the bridge .

I was holding on to the fence of the bridge but my hand started slipping . I knew it was useless but I yelled for help anyway .

--------
A/N:

Sooo i finished all chpt . But im stuck on chpt 29 :/

LIKE IDK WHETHER ITS A HAPPY OR SAD ENDING KSGDKAVSJ