Twenty Three

It was late at night when we reached the hotel . We checked into the hotel rooms . Everyone decided that Yoongi and I should have privacy .

We each get into our rooms . I started unpacking my stuff and thought that it would be nice if I helped unpack for him too .

After washing up , Yoongi went out of the toilet and gazed deep into my soul .

" shall we continue ? " he asked .

He gets nearer and I kept moving backwards as my hearts beats faster . I move backwards then fall onto the bed

" why are you running away ? The more u run the harder i'll go " he teased .

He move his face to the crook of my neck and kissed it . I closed my eyes tightly . He gave sweet butterfly kisses all over me until he found the sweet spot , and suck it .

I couldn't hold back and moaned a little . Yoongi smirked at that giving the motivation to kiss me even harder .

He slipped his tongue into my mouth . I kissed back . My knee went up but it unintentionally hit his dick .

" tsk ahh .. " he groaned then death stared me .

" naughty and impatient kitty must be punished " he licked his lips breathlessly .

He unbuckled his belt and tied my hands up to the bed and took out his shirt and blindfolded me .

" Y-yoongi .. wh-what are you doing ? " I asked nervously .

" Shhh just relax . Pleasure will come " he answered .

His hand travelled up to my shorts and pulled it down . He started kissing my thigh and it gets higher slowly until it reaches the side of my pussy .

Yoongi uses his teeth and pulled down your laced underwear then started blowing your pussy . I arched my back at the cool air touching it .

He touched my clit with his index finger . I moan loudly and jolted at his actions . His fingers were fucking cold .

" ahhhh Yoongi . Why are your fingers cold ? " I moaned .

" then make it warm "

He put his index and middle finger into my mouth allowing me to suck them and make it warm . After some time , he pullhis fingers out of my mouth and insert them into my hole . I moaned so loud I swear the whole storey could hear me .

He started thrusting his fingers in and out of me . It gets faster and faster . He took out the blindfold and I immediately hugged him so tight . We started to kiss even more roughly . We were panting so much .

I pushed him down so I was on top of him . I unzip his pants and started thrusting mythighs on his dick . He moved his hips and his dick is rubbing my pussy . I stolled him from doing so . I teased him by rubbing his dick with my cold hands slowly .

" ahh just put it in already !! "

" put in where ~ "

" mia stop teasing me . Put it in you goddamn mouth ! "

I licked the tip of it . Him being impatient kept moving his hips . I put his whole dick into my mouth . His head fell back and moaned loudly . I move my head up and down sucking it harder and harder . I hummed that caused a vibration on his dick . It made him go crazy .

" ahhh fuck it Mia . You are making me go crazy . You're going to pay for it !! " he yelled .

He positioned himself at the entrance . He inserted his dick into me without warning . I moaned in pain so loudly . He moved it slowly but was pleasurising . I started getting impatient and moved my hips . I whined so much .

He widened my legs and thrust it in and out even faster . I grabbed the bed sheets so tightly . I yelled his name out so loudly at the top of my lungs when he hit the G-spot . He kept hitting that spot and panted so much .

He hugged me and continued doing so . Both of us could feel a knot tied in our stomach . He gave me a passionate kiss before coming down . He fell down to lie down on the bed beside me . Both of us were so weak . Before I knocked out , I heard Yoongi saying something .

" Mia "

" huh "

" i love you "

" i love you too "

" i love you more "

A/N:

Aigooo srysry for the super late update lolol . Hope your mind is still wilding . * winks * * winks * Enjoy reading !!