Twenty One

I was discharged two days later . Yet , Mia is still not awake lying in the hospital bed .

I reached for my my coat and checked through the pockets , then checked inside the drawer and on the nightstand but the stuff I bought at the convenient store the other day was gone .

Just then , a familiar voice came into the room .

" What are you looking for ? " Namjoon asked .

I was shocked by the sudden voice but I gave a poker face . I asked him to return all my stuff but he said he kept out of reach of me . He convinced me to go home .

When I returned home , everyone seemed happy watching the television sitting on my couch . They are hanging out at my place like it is theirs . The place was only meant for only me and Mia . No one else !

" We have cleaned the whole house and threw all sharp objects into the garbage chute , " Hoseok and Jin said in a military-like voice while saluting . 

" nae~  " answered Namjoon .

" We kept all dangerous objects such as knives , forks , lighters onto the upper shelves and cupboard , " Jungkook and Taehyung giggled . 

" Good job , " he replied . 

" Namjoonie-hyung , I have purchased and made the house safe-proof for Yoongi-hyung ! " Jimin said proudly which I admit was kind of cute .

" Nae . Thank you everyone for the help " he yelled for the whole house to hear .

I was annoyed in everyone for treating me like a baby .  They say they do not want me to get hurt . Yea sure it helps so much . I feel so much better . 

I know they do not want me slash or attempt suicide but still . How am I suppose to eat without the cutlery . Am I supposed to always call them for help ? I continued complaining to them .

" Ah hyung ! What about me. I am shorter than you by 1 cm , " Jimin cried .

I attempt onto getting them without their help by standing on a stool but it was still to high .

I got a message from the hospital that said that Mia is discharged and can leave the tomorrow . I was so excited to see her . I kept thanking God for letting her live . 

I set an alarm at 8 am so that I can spend the whole day with her . However , the next day , I the alarm did not wake me up and I overslept until 12 pm . 

I quickly got out of bed and took deep breaths to not let my anger get in the way of how excited I am to see Mia  . I got ready to go to the hospital .

After I got out of the shower in my boxers , I grabbed my towel and ruffled my hair dry . I looked at myself in the mirror and did a few ' manly ' poses . I realised how cringey .

I grabbed my car keys and jacket and went out . Before I was about to leave , the boys were smiling at me suspiciously . 

" I think you left something on your bed ? " Namjoon chuckled .

I went back to my room looking puzzled . I rushed in and saw Mia in her messy bun sitting cross-legged on my bed . My mouth gaped open when I saw her . I rubbed my eyes multiple times .

It jumped onto the bed and hugged her so tightly . The boys purposely made me wake up late so that they can pick her up for her to surprise me . Everyone came into my room and laughed at my reaction .

After that few minutes of laughter , the boys gave me and Mia some privacy . I apologised to her for what happened and thank her for every little thing she did for me .