Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 39- Supreme Commander

2.2K 68 44
By AFT3RH0UR5

S c a r l e t

I stare at Undyne to notice that she was a fish lady. Also meaning that she was a monster and this wasn't a good sign. Me, a human, standing in the middle of a monster base where I can possibly be killed at any moment.

Right now there is a war going on between Monsters and Humans. The Second Species War is what we call it. The first, we humans won and sealed the monsters underground. I look up at Dr.Black and he gives me the look that is was alright to go with her. I wasn't going to draw out my sword to attack her.

I don't even know how to use one and the last thing I want is to be killed by a monster. So I try keeping my cool and I slowly walk up to Undyne. My body was stiff and she takes notice of this. I was shaking slightly, fearing what might happen to me if I went with her.

But I was going to trust Dr.Black since he told me it was alright to go with her. Suddenly I was slapped on the back and this broke my train of thought...

"Don't worry punk I don't bite!"

I stubble forward out the door and into a hallway. I look back at her to see a smile plastered across her face. She looked like a nice person but I wasn't going to let my guard down just yet. I needed to get more information on her and then I'll make my decision to befriend her or make her my enemy.

We walked down a long hallway and I strolled alongside her with Dr.Black behind us. I wonder why he was my caretaker, whatever happened to Eric?...

"So what's your name kid?"

I switch my gaze over to her...

"Name's Da-"

"Scarlet...HER name is Scarlet"

I look back at Dr.Black to see him giving me a gentle smile. I completely forgot that in the letter I was given a new name and that I was no longer Damian anymore. Scarlet Silva was my new identity and since I'm a girl, I am forced to keep it.

"Well, it's nice to meet ya Scar! You don't mind if I call you Scar right?"

"Uh N-No I don't mind"

"Good! Cause I think we'll be great friends!"

"Heh...yea"

I look back at Dr.Black to see him looking ahead of us. I know we're in the middle of a war between Humans and Monsters so why is Dr.Black here? Isn't he human? Does he side with monsters?

I was so distracted that I didn't notice Undyne stopped right in front of me. I ran into her and I stumble back almost losing balance. But luckily Dr.Black was behind us because he caught me just in time before I fell...

"Woah careful there"

"Oh shoot sorry Scar didn't mean to do that!"

"No no it's alright, it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention"

I gaze ahead of me to see two large double doors. I awe in amazement over the patterns that were drawn onto the doors and that were covering every inch of it. Everything looked all fancy shmancy...

"Well, we're here! Now let's go say hi to pops!"

"Or The King you can say"

"Yea well I like to call him pops since he is the one who practically raised me"

"Okay fair enough"

Dr.Black slips over my shoulder and whispers something in my ear...

"When you meet him, please follow what Undyne and I do. This is the King you are meeting, also known as the Supreme Commander, so show respect okay?"

"Y-Yes sir"

Undyne steps forward and pushes the doors aside. They slowly began to open and we waited until there was enough space that we can get through. Do huge doors always take this long to open?

Suddenly, there was a sound of a whip being heard. Afterwards, I hear chains rattling in the distance. I look to my right to see a door that I didn't see in the first place. I gazed at it with curiosity and I follow the noise that was being heard.

But I feel a sudden jolt on my shoulder that stopped me from moving any further and I look back to see Dr.Black's hand...

"I'm sorry Scarlet but I'm afraid you cant go over there"

"Why not? I just want to see where the noise is coming from"

"I think its best if you don't find out what it is"

"What's that suppose to mean? Is it bad?"

"Precisely"

 I hear the whipping continue and I look back at the double doors to see it finally open. I try my best to ignore the sound and continue forward with Undyne and Dr.Black...

"Welcome to the Kingdom Kid, this is your new home"

We step inside to be greeted by a little goat boy. He ran straight towards me with an airplane in his hand and then circled around me. He even started making little sound effects. It was so cute, I just wanted to squeeze him to death. 

Trailing after him was a large goat woman who looked like she was trying to catch him but he was too fast for her...

"Asriel get back here this instant!"

He then runs off into the hallway and the goat lady stops right in front of us to catch her breath. I try not to stare because I didn't want to be rude. She gazes down at me and plastered a weak smile on her face...

"H-Hello my child it is so wonderful to have you join the family! My name is Toriel and what might yours be?"

"Scarlet....Scarlet Silva"

She extends her hand out and shakes my hand. I do the same in return but nervously. She lets go and moves to the side, welcoming us into the room that was behind the double doors...

"Welcome to the Kingdom, The King is expecting you so I won't chat for long. I must catch that little monster of mine, excuse me for a moment"

She races down the hallway and I look back into the room. The first thing that caught my eye was the large chandelier that hung from the ceiling. It looked like diamonds were raining and I couldn't tear my gaze away from it. I walked on a long red carpet that led to a large throne which sat a goat man.

I assumed he was the king since he did have a crown on his head. He stood up and walked down the stone steps that were laid out in front of him. We continued walking towards him and stopped midway. I looked at everyone confused as I see Dr. Black and Undyne kneeling on their knee.

Quickly, I knelt down because I did not want to seem rude...

"It is alright, you may rise"

Dr. Black and Undyne immediately rose up and I followed their actions. I look back to the King and suddenly see him right in front of me. I stumble back and stare at him, confused about what I should do next...

"Hello Scarlet, It is a pleasure meeting you at last"

He raised his hand out in front of me to shake it and so I did. He looks over at Undyne and Dr.Black.

"Hello my daughter, how has training been for you?"

"Amazing pops, I'm really happy you appointed me as Royal Guard"

"I am also very happy for you Undyne"

He steps away from me and walks up to Dr. Black. I suddenly feel the atmosphere change and a chill go down my spine. What was this uneasy feeling? And why so suddenly?...

"Have you taken care of the issue?"

"Yes Your Majesty, he is facing his consequences in solitary confinement"

"Good, I do not want anything like this to happen again and if so I am placing you responsible"

"Yes King Asgore"

I hadn't realized that I was eavesdropping on their conversation and I quickly switch my gaze somewhere else. Who was being punished and especially in confinement? I look down at my feet and place my hands in front of me.

"You are dismissed Dr.Black"

"Yes Your Majesty..."

I look up and see Dr. Black walking away and heading out the double doors. I look over at Undyne and hear the doors close behind me. She looks over at me and smiles joyfully. I smile back and look at King Asgore...

"Well, it is just you two now"

"Yup! Should I show her where she will be living and such?"

"Yes Undyne that would be very helpful. Guide her through everything and anything she will need help with"

"Okie Dokie! Alrighty Scar looks like I'll be stealing you for today"

I nod and we both bow to the King since that's what Undyne told me to do. We turn out backs towards him and set out through the doors...

"Goodbye Scarlet it was a pleasure meeting you, we will meet again soon"

"Thank you, King Asgore"

Well, this is gonna have to take some getting used to. It looks like I'll be here for a while until I developed a plan to escape this place. Undyne and I walk through the hallway but then to hear whipping once again and not only that but also yelling.

I look over to my left to see the door that I saw before I went through the double doors. I look up at Undyne but she shows no interest or reaction from the noise. I slow my pace and start walking towards the door but not until I feel a hand on my shoulder once again from before...

"I don't think you should go in there, at least for now"

"What's going on over there? What is it that you don't want me to see? Dr. Black said it was something bad"

"Maybe but for the time being, I suggest you stay away. You need to get used to the things that work around here and then maybe I' ll show you once you understand how the kingdom works"

"And how long will that take?"

"Well, it depends on how fast you learn and also how disciplined you are. Don't want you to have mood swings and all if ya know what I mean. First, you just need to train and control your emotions"

"Train? Train for what and why would I have to control my emotions?"

"Well to train to be a Royal Guard of course! Your lucky to be serving by the King's side, it's not often he lets others do that and as of right now I'm the only one."

"What's a Royal Guard?"

"Wow Scar you ask a lot of questions? Maybe I'll Answer them in the future but for right now save them up"

"Sorry I'm just really confused and curious about everything"

"Well, why are you confused? Didn't you want to be here?"

"What? No way! I was forced to be here, in fact, I woke up here having no clue why I'm here"

"What? That doesn't make any se-" 

Before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off when suddenly a paper plain hit her face. I hold in my laughter as I look ahead to see the same goat boy who ran out of the room when the double doors open. Not too far behind him was Toriel...

"Asriel! You come here this instant!"

"Catch me if you can!" 

He rushes past me and giggles trying to run away from his mom. I hear Toriel panting and stopping right next to Undyne. Suddenly, I see a bright blue light shining out of the corner of my eye. I look over at Asriel to see that a spear pierced the floor right in front of him. He stops immediately and tries going around it but not until he was cut off again by another spear. Soon he was completely incaged by bright blue spears and held in as a prisoner...

"Thank You Undyne"

"Don't mention it, that little furball is always running around everywhere and can't seem to stop that energy that's always pumping him up so much"

"You are certainly correct about that"

"Hey, No fair!! Who said you were part of the game!"

I look at the goat boy to see him sitting down on the ground crossing his arms and legs, pouting. Undyne snickers and Toriel sighs...

"I said so, and if you have a problem with that I'll battle you one on one to see who gets to choose the rules next time, which obviously I'll win"

"Oh Undyne pleas-"

She was cut off by Asriel...

"No, I'll win! Let's do it! Anytime, anywhere, any place!"

"Alright furball game on!"

Toriel walks up to Asriel and nods at Undyne. The spears that once surrounded Asriel, disappeared and Toriel takes Asriel's hand. She looks over her shoulder and waves at Undyne...

"Thank You Undyne, I really do appreciate it"

"No problem Tori"

Toriel and Asriel walk away as Undyne and I continue walking down the hallway, stopping right in front of a door. She takes out and a pair of keys and unlocks the door. It opens and almost immediately the room lit up. She hands me the keys and I walk into the room...

"Alright so this is where you'll stay and starting tomorrow we'll begin our training together"

"Wait where will we be training?"

"Oh, don't worry I'll wake you up and take you there myself, deal?"

"Yea, Deal..."

"Alrighty then, I'll see you tomorrow and make sure to get some rest. Everything you need is in your room... So long Scar"

"Bye"

And with that, she takes off and I close the door. I look around the room to a bed, a couple of drawers, and a closet. I make myself at home and get ready for bed...

From that day forward, years passed as I did countless days of training. Learning what I can do and discovering my power.  I've made great memories with the kingdom and got along with Undyne and The King's family. A day came when Asriel became old enough to leave and live on his own, not wanting his father's or mother's help. Being knighted as Royal Guard after trying to gain the King's trust for so long. I had forgotten about the experiment that I once was and became part of the Kingdom and the family. Everything was going smoothly and I wanted things to stay that way, I had no desire to escape anymore...but not until....

I met HIM...

Years Later...

 Undyne and I laughed hysterically, rolling around the floor as if we were going to die any second...

"A-and then I came out of the corner and spooked her again, Oh my god her face was priceless!"

"So that explains why she was so on edge today, she thought I was you and she screamed"

"Well I don't blame her, Alphys was always a scaredy cat. But I think she's more scared of me than actually in love with me"

"It's alright dude, she'll get over it soon and you'll guys will ride into the sunset on a trusty steed, making out and stuff."

We started laughing again and began making our way over to the King. He called us both up to his throne because I guess he wanted to talk to us about something. We show up in front of the double doors and wait for them to open. As always I hear the chains, whipping, and yelling coming from the other door beside me but I learned to ignore it.

I no longer have the urge to see what was behind the door anymore. The double doors finally revealed the long red carpet leading to the throne and we stopped midway to see the King stepping off and walking towards us.

We kneeled and waited for his response...

"You may rise"

So we did and waited for him to speak. He still needed to tell us why he called us up to his throne...

"I'm sorry that I requested you both so abruptly, I wanted to speak with you"

"It's alright pops, we weren't doing anything important at the time being"

"Yea we don't mind, but why did you call us up so suddenly?"

"Well, I wanted to discuss something that will be taking place in the dining hall. I need you both to be there to stand by my side as, of course, my Royal Guard. We will be inviting a guest to the kingdom"

"May we ask who?"

"Why of course, actually...He's here already and has been part of this kingdom for quite a while"

After he finished his sentence, we hear the double doors close behind us and we gaze over shoulders to see a man entering and heading our way. The King steps in front of Undyne and I and walks up to the sudden stranger.

They wore all black and had a large hoodie covering their face, not being able to identify if they were human or monster...

"Undyne...Scarlet..."

The King guides his hand towards the stranger as they remove and place their hoodie down...

"I would like you to meet W.D Gaster..."

I finally got a good look at the man's face. He was completely white and pale. He had no nose, only a set of eyes and a mouth. I couldn't see his ears either, this guy looked pretty sketch...

"...The Kingdom's Scientist!"

I deserve to die here and now...Hiyyyyyyya guys I haven't posted any chapters recently and I'm so so so so so sorry for that. I haven't had the time to edit or publish it, due to my schooling and homework and all that crap. Also, I was on writer's block because I couldn't think of what to put. I already have the beginning, middle, and end figured out...just not the details. Well, now I am on break and I've been on break for almost about 2 weeks, and I have 2 more weeks to go. It is winter break after all and my school is connected to the college schedule, which explains why our break is longer than any other breaks given to other high schools. I already have the next chapter figured out and so forth. So I hope there won't be any more delays. I hope you liked this chapter and found it enough to fill in my absence and also if you could please not rush me. I know I took a long break but I've been getting direct messages and it was driving me crazy not having any idea what to write. So for my sake, can u please please please stop. I'm already stressing about other things and being constantly bugged about when the next chapter coming really is quite...annoying. It's also part of the reason why I took longer to upload another chapter. Because I just wasn't feeling it. Now then, if you'll excuse me I'll be creating the next chapter and please guys...don't rush me. I will discontinue this book if I must. GOODBYE!!

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
26.8K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
76.7K 1.9K 22
The monsters were freed from the under ground. The humans are racist toward the monsters but the leaders of the human race have decided to restrict a...
38.6K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...