[DISCONTINUE] Persona 5 | Aki...

By ANIMEgirlfan173

[DISCONTINUE] Author: ANIMEgirlfan173 (Me) Note: ■ The real name of the protagonist is Ren Amamiya, I'm using... More

MEET THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE
Trailer
📝READER'S ARCANA📝
🎶 Openings 🎶
🎶 Endings 🎶
♡ Fan Arts ♡
Me reacting to this story
📖Prologue📖
Chapter #1 ~ Let Us Start The Game
Chapter #2 ~ The Encounter
Chapter #3 ~ The Trickster Arises
Chapter #4 ~ The Troublemaker Awakens
Chapter #5 ~ Ms. Attitude Awakens
Chapter #6 ~ True Thanks?
Chapter #7 ~ Risking To Change Kamoshida?
Chapter #8 ~ Hard To-Get-Along
🎉HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!🎉 + (Special AMV and THANK YOU!)
Chapter #9 ~ A Beautiful Rose As Thorns!
Chapter #10 ~ Steal It, If You Can!
Chapter #10.5 ~ Confession
Chapter #11 ~ The Phantoms
Chapter #12 ~ They Don't Know Who I am At All
Chapter #13 ~ Our Next Target Is...
Chapter #14 ~ He Is My Other Self
Chapter #15 ~ End this and use your own artwork
Chapter #18 ~ Magination Thoughts?
Chapter #19 ~ Another Mystery, Another to Solve
Chapter #20 ~ Meeting Yusuke Kitagawa
Chapter #22 ~ More Secrets, More To Investigate
Chapter #23 ~ Mr. Artist Pervert Awakens
Chapter #24 ~ Changing Madarame's Heart
Chapter #25 ~ The Reward (MUST READ!)
Chapter #26 ~ (Y/N)'s Childhood Past
Chapter #28 ~ The High School Detective
Chapter #29 ~ What Is Love?
Chapter #30 ~ No One See's The True Me
Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?
Chapter #32 ~ Finding The Lucky Charm
Chapter #33 ~ Makoto Knows EVERYTHING! And...
Chapter #34 ~ What Is The Meaning Of This?
Chapter #35 ~ Beautiful Student Council Awakens
Chapter #36 ~ Changing Kaneshiro's Heart
Chapter #37 ~ It's Are Deal (Yukata Or Nah?)
Chapter #38 ~ The Fireworks Festival And Alibaba?
Chapter #39 ~ Who Is Alibaba?
Chapter #40 ~ Futaba's Backstory [Op & Ed 2]
Chapter #41 ~ Into Futaba's Palace
Chapter #42 ~ Meeting Futaba Sakura
Chapter #43 ~ The Genius Hacker Awakens (THE LAST HINT!)
A/N: Changed The Story Title Or Nah?
Chapter #44 ~ Creating A Sisterly Bond With Futaba
Previously Chapters ~ The Arcana's
Chapter #45 ~ Trip To The Beach
Chapter #46 ~ The Love Triangle's Begins
Chapter #47 ~ Futaba's Feelings
Chapter #48 ~ Trip To Hawaii [A/N: OC Profile 1/2]
Chapter #49 ~ Is It Time?! Or Not Yet... [OC Profile 2/2]
Chapter #50 ~ Encountering Again...
Chapter #51 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 1] & [Special 50.1K]
Chapter #52 ~ What Happened 10 Years Ago? [Part 2] & [Opening 2.0]
Chapter #53 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 3] & [Ending 1]
Chapter #54 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Final 1/2]
Chapter #55 ~ Ghost-girl Is... WHAT??!! [FINAL 2/2]
Chapter #56 ~ (Y/N)'s Palace?
Joker's Real Name Reveal In The Anime [Shout-out To Darkrose-chan]
Chapter #57 ~ Starting Over Again
Chapter #58 ~ Loosing Morgana
Chapter #59 ~ Meet Beauty Thief & Connections to Akechi
My Real Thoughts of This Book

Chapter #27 ~ My Answer

3.2K 82 28
By ANIMEgirlfan173

(A/N: HOLY BANANAS!!! WHAT IS UP GUYS!!! I miss you all...! :3 And i'm REALLY FREAKING HAPPY THAT IS FRIDAY!!! WOOOOO!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! But yeah--I already done my assignments, and i'm was SO DEAD yesterday, because of athletics, my foot hurts SO BAD! But i'm ALL OK! Anyways ENOUGH of the talk, and... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~At Shujin: At Class (Akira's Point Of View)~

Akira was paying attention (and also it was summer so he wears he's summer uniform, and also (Y/N) is wearing her summer uniform) so as (Y/N). And it was English time, Ms. Chouno, was teaching about English stuff. "OK, class bring out a One Whole Sheet Of Paper." Ms. Chouno, said. And the student bring out there papers, and place them in the, top of the desk. 

"So i have one question for all of you; Who is the person that you wan't to spend the rest of your life? And Why? It could be a friend, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, and etc." Ms. Chouno said. And students begin answering.

But, what will Akira answer...? "What am i gonna answer...?" Akira look at (Y/N), and slight blush a little bit. And he smiles, and wrote his answer.

~Your Point Of View~

"What am i gonna answer...?" (Y/N) look at Akira. "Should i..." (Y/N) thinks about it, and she smiles. And wrote her answer.

~No One's Point Of View~

Akira write he's answer; (Y/N) (L/N). And for (Y/N) she answer; Akira Kurusu

And Akira answer--why he wants to spent the rest of he's life with (Y/N); Because she doesn't care that i'm a delinquent, and she was there for me. And she's my... Best Friend.

And (Y/N) answer--why she wants to spent the rest of he's life with Akira; Because helps me, when i'm down. He was there for me. And he's my... Best Friend.

And after 10 minutes as past. The students past there papers to, Ms. Chouno. And the bell rings, it's Lunchtime. And the students say goodbye to Ms. Chouno.

(A/N: And if your curious, what Anne answer... Well....... I don't know XD Maybe Ryuji? Since i ship those two.)

~Makoto's Point Of View~

Makoto was talking to Principal Kobayakawa. "How are things going in regard to that matter we spoke of earlier?" Kobayakawa asked. "I have nothing to report yet..." Makoto said. "Nothing at all? How many students are there who could provoke a teacher?" Kobayakawa asked. "I've already narrowed it down. I just... Can't get any solid evidence..." Makoto said. And Kobayakawa huge sighed. 

"You knew didn't you...? About Mr. Kamoshida sexually harassing students." Makoto asked. And Kobayakawa didn't say any word. "Sir!" Makoto said. "What will come of you asking that?" Kobayakawa asked. "This investigation is for a just cause, correct?" Makoto asked. "I believe i understand how flustered this must be making you. I'm sure it was truly shocking for you as student council president to see a peer attempt suicide..." Kobayakawa said.

"Yes..." Makoto look down. "We must provide a school environment where all students can feel at ease. That is the most pressing issue we have to tackle at the moment." Kobayakawa said. "So that's the reason behind this investigation on the Phantom Thieves Of Hearts? We don't even know if they truly exist. Why are you--" Makoto didn't finished her word.

"You heard about the incident with Madarame fellow, I assume?" Kobayakawa reminded. "...They said there was a similar calling card to the one used in Mr. Kamoshida's case." Makoto said. "I wish to believe that this is unrelated to our students." Kobayakawa said. "Yes..." Makoto respond. "That is where I stand. I suggest you devote your energy to the task at hand, not unnecessary questions." Kobayakawa said. "........" Makoto look down, and she look to Mr. Kobayakawa. And she nodded, and leave.

~Your Point Of View~

(Y/N) was out in the girls bathroom, and she was walking and saw Ms. Chouno, was walking as well. And (Y/N) pass to Ms. Chouno, and while (Y/N) was walking, she saw a paper on the floor. And she pick up, and she notice this is Akira's paper. Probably Ms. Chouno didn't notice, that the paper flew away.

"Wait this Akira's paper... Probably Ms. Chouno didn't notice that the paper flew..." (Y/N) was curious, what Akira answer to his paper. "Should i take a look at it...?" (Y/N) was thinking if she's gonna take a look at it or not.

"I guess i should look at it..." (Y/N) made her decision. And she open the folded paper. And she look at Akira's answer, and she was surprise. "M-Me...?" (Y/N) mumbled. "But why, me...?" (Y/N) look at Akira's answer, why he answer... (Y/N).

Because she doesn't care that i'm a delinquent, and she was there for me. And she's my... Best Friend.  

(Y/N) was even more shock. "A-Akira..." (Y/N) mumbled. "He treated me as a... Friend?" (Y/N) asked her self, and looking at Akira's paper. And she smiles softly, and she fold the paper. And she decide to bring it back to Ms. Chouno.

(Y/N) give the paper to Ms. Couno, and (Y/N) walk to the classroom. And she saw Akira, Ryuji, and Anne talking, and she walk towards them. "Hey guys did i miss something?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh, perfect timing. Where just talking about the TV station, thing." Anne said. "Huh...? Oh right, the social studies trip! I completely forgot that." (Y/N) remembers. "Ugh, I just wanna ditch it...!" Ryuji commented. 

"So are you guys gonna go?" (Y/N) asked, about the TV station, thing. "Well since we can't find are big shots. Then i guess i'm gonna go." Ryuji said. "Me too." Akira nodded. "Then it settled...!" Anne said. "All right, I'm gonna head back." Ryuji walk outside the classroom.

"TV, huh... Maybe i should get a haircut..." Ryuji continue walking. 

"Say, by the way, what did you guys answer...? You know about the English, thing." Anne asked. And Akira, and (Y/N) slight blush. "W-Well, uuhhh..." (Y/N) don't wan't to say the answer. "Well i guess i know, who you answer..." Anne said. "Welp OK, what was your answer then?" (Y/N) asked. "Why are you asking?" Anne asked. "Welp your asking me, so i'm gonna asked to." (Y/N) said. "Well at least you didn't say your answer, so i'm not gonna say mine." Anne said.

"You are one big, smart girl..." (Y/N) commented. And the bell rings, which means that lunch is over. And the students went to there sits. And start the class.

And Akira was curious, what did (Y/N) answer....

~After Class: At The Faculty (Chouno's Point Of View)~

Chouno was checking the papers. And she reads (L/N)~san, and Kurusu~san papers. And she was very curious about there answers. "Hmmm..." Chouno is really curious, about this. "Is something wrong? Ms. Chouno?" Kawakami asked. "Can i asked you some question...? This is about one of your students." Chouno said. "What is it?" Kawakami asked. 

"Take a look of this..." Chouno showed the papers to Kawakami. And Kawakami reads the paper, and was surprise as well. "What...!? Since when they become best friend? " Kawakami asked. "I was thinking the same thing." Chouno said. "That reminds me, i notice their hanging out since Mr. Kurusu transfer here." Kawakami remembers. "But i was curious more. How did Ms. (L/N)~san manage to get closer to Mr. Kurusu~san?" Chouno added more questions. "True... I mean students notice either, there hanging out as well... Hopefully (L/N)~san doesn't get herself through trouble..." Kawakami is worried. "Hopefully Mr. Kurusu~san doesn't not hurt her or something..." Chouno said. (A/N: Man Akira can't do that, he has a nice juicy heart!)

"But (L/N)~san answer is; Because helps me, when i'm down. He was there for me. And he's my... Best Friend." Kawakami said. "Your right... And not only that Mr. Kurusu answered that; Because she doesn't care that i'm a delinquent, and she was there for me. And she's my... Best Friend. And not only that we know that (L/N)~san is a very quite person in school... So how...?" Chouno is legit curious about this. "What is there relationship...?" Kawakami asked herself. "I guess you should asked (L/N)~san about this." Chouno suggested. "OK, then..." Kawakami nodded.

~Your Point Of View~

(Y/N) was fixing her things, and a very shy student came to her, and talk. "H-Hey... (L-L/N)~san..." The shy student said. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. "M-Ms. K-Kawakami w-wants y-you to meet a-at the faculty o-office." The shy student said. "What did she say...?" (Y/N) asked again. "S-She w-wants t-to t-talk a-about something." The shy student said. "OK, then... I'll be going." (Y/N) said. And the shy student leave.

(Y/N) went to the faculty office, and she opens the door and saw Kawakami was on her desk. "Ms. Kawakami, what do you wan't to talk about?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh, it's about your answer... I mean your answer in English." Kawakami reminds. "Is something wrong about my answer?" (Y/N) asked. "Is nothing i just want to asked a question..." Kawakami said.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked again. "I'm gonna be straight asking you, but. How did you and Kurusu~san, become... Best friends?" Kawakami asked. "W-Why you asked..." (Y/N) asked. "Because you answer that; Because helps me, when i'm down. He was there for me. And he's my... Best Friend. How did you guys been best friends?" Kawakami asked.

(Y/N) look down, and she straight said that; "Actually i don't know, i just feel like i can talk to him back then... And after that we became friends..." (Y/N) said. "You feel like talking to him...?" Kawakami was confuse on that word. "When i first met him--i feel i can talk to him, i-i don't know, why...? ...Not only that i didn't knew he had a criminal record... But i didn't care about that either." (Y/N) said.

"Did Kurusu~san help you...?" Kawakami asked. "Of course he did! And he's the only one person who... Help me..." (Y/N) said. "Huh...? A person who as a criminal record, helps a person...?" Kawakami mumbled. "Do you have any question...?" (Y/N) asked. "N-No... T-Thanks... And sorry for having your time." Kawakami said.

"Well then i should get going." (Y/N) leave the faculty office. "Hmph... Actually those two look like a great... Couple..." Kawakmi mumbled.

~At Leblanc (Akira's Point Of View)~

Akira was laying down from bed, and talking to Morgana. "By the way, are you really gonna bring that lucky charm everywhere...?" Morgana asked. "Yeah..." Akira look at the lucky charm. "I guess (Y/N) really means to you a lot... Huh...?" Morgana said. And Akira slight blush. "Y-Yeah..." Akira smiles softly. "*Sigh* What will i do if Lady Anne gives a lucky charm... *Sigh*" Morgana is daydreaming about Anne. "I guess you really like her..." Akira said. "W-What!? Me!? I-I don't...!" Morgana pretends that he doesn't like Anne.

"But you are really something special..." Morgana said. "Me...?" Akira asked. "There many peoples i think really like to thank you... Not only that you help the team become more stronger... That's the true leader." Morgana said. And Akira was happy to hear that. "I-I didn't knew that..." Akira was happy to hear that. "But i think that (Y/N) give courage, right...? Not only that i think she supports you every time... Even she's not there, you can still feel her support, because of the lucky charm she made, for you...." Morgana said. And Akira look at the lucky charm, and Morgana was right.

"Your right..." Akira nodded. "Well enough of the talk, i'm getting a little sleepy. *Yawn*" Morgana fastly fall asleep. "(Y/N)... Thank you..." Akira put the lucky charm on the table. And Akira fastly fall asleep, as well.

(A/N: WELP i guess you all like it, hope you guys have a wonderful day, and...)

ANIMEgirlfan173 IS OUT~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
100K 5K 30
❝ you will bloom, right on time. that's why, live life in full bloom ❞ ❝ hold your head high because there are people that are waiting for you to fal...
61K 2.9K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...
48.3K 1.7K 21
Y/N, a kind and sweet girl with little to no experience around other people, is forced to travel from town to town because of her parents' job. When...