Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

17. Dante

13.6K 501 45
By GaPeterson

17. Dante

Syra awoke alone, the room had been cleared of everyone and of everything, and finally Syra let the impact of what she'd done consume her.

She hadn't wanted to really do any of what she did, but she had and she felt disgusting for it. She looked at her naked form and winced.

She was still the same, a few scars lined her stomach but had mostly healed from the sex, bruises covered her wrists and ankles, but it wasn't that, that bothered her. It was what she had done and that it hadn't been Sebastian.

Tears leaked down her face and she crawled off the bed, standing up shakily. Her clothes were ruined so there was no point in even trying to put them back on, so she ignored them and headed for the door.

She paused, wiping her eyes and steeled her resolve, she needed to get to Dante and pray that she hadn't been delayed so long she was too late.

But chances were, she probably was.

It didn't matter though, she had to try. Syra reached for the door and yanked it open. There wasn't anyone in the open area, but voices and moans could be heard from the lounge/bar area back the other way.

Syra stepped out, hearing demons release cocky, immature whistles at her nudity but she ignored them. She wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed and adjusted to the customs of the Abyss easily.

Syra dashed for the final staircase and began her ascent, cautiously and carefully.

The cool metal against her bare feet did little to cool the burning of Syra's nerves and the roiling in her belly, but still she climbed and climbed until she'd reached the massive door and the soles of her feet were like ice.

She raised her hand to the knocker when a hand suddenly grasped her own. She gasped and went to turn around but the hand moved to her face and kept it staring forward. The hand swatted hers out of the way and knocked instead.

The sound echoed around them and through the door, the sound seeming ominous and eerie. Syra wanted more than anything to turn around and see who the person was behind her as the seconds ticked by.

Just when she thought she'd turn around, the locks begun unlocking on the other side; clicking and clanking away.

Syra's attention was riveted on the door as it slowly began to open. Her breathe was like jagged glass, scraping her throat and ripping up her lungs as she watched in anticipation.

The mystery person's hand rested against her bare shoulder, offering what seemed to be some sort of comfort.

A curvy, big breasted and chocolate skinned succubus greeted her, rather than Dante himself.

"Well, well, if it isn't the traitor who slept with an Elder and started the emotions to flood into our race."

The succubi's voice was husky, seductive. The goddamn epitome of sex. Syra knew if she wasn't a succubus herself she might have fell to her knees before this woman and begged to have sex with her.

"And Blane it seems. Were you the one who captured and brought her back?"

Blane? He did come to help!

"I did, Chitoma. Where is Dante?"

"Thank you. And he is in the throne room. You know the one, his favorite. I'm sure Dante will want to say his thanks."

Chitoma sent a glare at Syra that scalded her skin and her voice had been no better. Blane gripped Syra's other shoulder and led her inside the huge door. It could've been a damn manison, she noticed.

The kitchen was off to her left, a huge wide space up on a platform with sparkling white applicances while the living room sat off to her right. It was a giant space that required you to step down into it with plush rugs, wall paintings, giant couches, chairs, a fireplace and a flat screen.

But that was only what Syra saw in a short glance as Blane pushed her down a hallway with multiple doors to one at the very end of it.

He paused before he knocked on the door. "Are you sure you want this? You might get killed..."

Syra nodded and Blane knocked. Silence followed until Dante's rough voice called out, "Come in!"

Syra flinched at the sound, but it was much too late to back out as Blane shoved the door open and into a huge throne room.

Slutty moans echoed around the room with screams and whips that snapped. She cringed at the sounds, but Dante was more than pleased as he let out a moan.

Syra looked up and found only succubi lingered in the room and that Dante had one on his lap, fücking her reverse cowgirl style with all he had.

"What...is it?" He grunted, his face obsurced by the slut on his lap whose eyes widened at the sight of Syra.

She scrambled off Dante's lap , leaving his erection to be taken in my those around the room, not that anyone cared, but Syra and Blane.

"Oh...Syra.." Dante groaned, taking his length in his hand, eyeing Syra's naked body. "I see you brought her back Blane, good."

"Dante. I wish to ask you something." Syra sunk to her knees.

She gritted her teeth, hating the way she forced herself to submit.

"Yes.." He groaned, clearly pleasuring himself.

"Has my sister spoke to you? Vixen?" Syra's voice was stable despite her flying heart.

"Mmm...no."

He was lying and there was a purpose, Syra had known Dante well due to having something with Blane so long ago.

"Blane leave."

Panic choked in Syra's chest, but she forced herself to remain steady. Blane couldn't refuse, Syra knew that so when Blane's footsteps slowly receded she shouldn't have been so panicky, but she was.

What would Dante do?

Would he kill her?

Fück her?

Fück then kill?

Shit...she was stuck.

"Syra...look at me," Dante panted.

Syra was reluctant to look up with the suction-y sounds coming from him, but after a few seconds she did.

Her eyes saw Dante, stroking his length which glistened. He was leant back and breathing heavily, sweat shimmering on his brow. His own, fiery eyes bore into Syra's, took in her body and then rolled back.

Syra immediately cringed as he groaned loudly, but could do nothing as the demon king erupted and shot semen everywhere.

Mostly...all over her.

The sticky substance landed in her hair, her face and down her bare chest. She gritted her teeth, wanting to rip his côck off, but instead she waited.

"Now then, EVERYONE OUT!" Dante's voice rang around the chamber and those that were in the middle of something immediately stopped and raced out until soon, no one remained but Syra and Dante.

"Come here," Dane growled in a tone that betrayed his lust and hate for Syra, but she couldn't ignore the command. She still wanted to live, even if it was a foolish thought.

Syra stepped forward, her feet feeling like weights, until she reached Dante. He sat up straighter, his massive form shifting like a small mountain.

He snapped his hand forward and his fingers latched onto Syra's nipple in a death grip. She cried out wanting to pull away from the pain, Dante twisted it and yanked her forward.

Syra's eyes welled with tears and Dante snarled, "This is for fücking an Elder and not just one of the others. You should've had this when I first banished you, but I still couldn't believe it. On your knees, now!"

Syra fell to her knees, knowing it wouldn't make much difference but she needed to try. The fuzzy, light feeling wouldn't go away.

Hope, her hope wouldn't die.

"Suck it clean, whöre."

He knew. Dante knew about her emotions and he was purposely cruel when Syra hesitated for a fraction of a second, yanking her hair so her face was shoved into his slippery díck.

She cried out and he took the opportunity of her mouth being open to cram his côck inside.

"I'll kill you if you bite it off, bitch," he growled and began ramming his côck as hard and as deep as he possibly could.

Syra choked, gagged, and tears flowed down her face from the rough abuse. She felt like she'd been rammed with a bullet train in her mouth when Dante pulled away.

"On your stomach."

Dante shoved her away, but Syra stayed in the heap of her own limbs she landed in and ignored him now. Her mouth was raw, bruised, maybe bleeding -- she couldn't tell.

"I said. On. Your. Stomach," Dante growled.

His feet hit the floor, loudly, and slowly approached Syra. He was giving her the time to move on her own, but when he got to her she still hadn't moved.

"Bítch!" He snapped, driving a foot harshly into the soft flesh of her stomach.

Syra gasped, the air pushed directly out of her lungs and her stomach feeling inside out. She would've screamed, but she couldn't.

Dante grabbed a fistful of her midnight black hair and pulled her so she was almost off her feet.

"S-stop!" Syra cried, gaining voice as the roots of her hair tore from her scalp.

Dante didn't like to be told what to do as his face morphed from a cool mask with raging eyes to a full on snarl of rage. He still held her hair and wound his other fist back, punching her as hard as the giant fücker could in her cúnt and then slapping her face.

Syra screamed and he dropped her, her head connected with the floor, but not enough to knock her out.. But enough to cause a piercing pain to shoot through her head and add to the pain exploding in her püssy and raw heat of her face.

Dante rolled her with his foot, that crushed against her, and she was turned to her stomach against the cold floor.

Syra was in more pain than she ever had been and as Dante got on top of her, she knew it wasn't over.

He spread her thighs with bruising force and gave no warning as he rammed his côck --dry-- into Syra's cúnt. She screamed in agony as she was ripped open and Dante immediately covered her now bloody mouth, grunts and groans leaving his mouth as he pummeled into her. He moved his hand from her mouth to her throat and slammed her head into the floor.

He thrust inside her what felt like forever but when his breathing accelerated, he pulled out of Syra. She thought he was done when he rammed it back into her áss.

She screamed again, though it was choked and felt Dante's seed flow into her áss.

There was no râpe in the Abyss....

There hadn't been...but now there was.

Dante had just finished and was preparing to go again, only in Syra's áss, when the doors to the throne room burst open.

A bright ray of light blinded them both and snarl echoed around the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
2.3M 42.9K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
674K 22.7K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
50.5K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...