Luna Salvatore (On Hold/Slowl...

By ElektraViolet

Meet Luna Salvatore, the daughter of no other than Stefan and Elena Salvatore. Her life is complicated enough... More

Luna Salvatore
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.

Chapter Four.

1.7K 28 1
By ElektraViolet

I felt myself being pressed against something solid and when I opened my eyes I saw that I was in his arms.

"Luna you're awake" he sighed in relief.

I groaned at my pounding head. The way he had turned me allowed me to catch sight of my car. I gasped at the sight of it. It was turned up right by now, which I assumed he had done. It was a mess and black smoke lifted from the engine. I groaned again.

"Are you in that much pain?" he asked.

"No, well yes but I only got that car today. My parents are going to kill me" I replied.

I could feel his chuckle beneath my head. Slowly he placed me in a black 4x4 that had that brand new car smell to it. I watched as he walked around to the passenger side. I could feel my eyes drooping.

"Oh no you don't" he said placing his hand to my cheek. His touch sent a shock of electricity through me and I shivered.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No" I whispered.

"Luna keep your eyes open. I'm taking you to the hospital" he said as I heard the click of his seat belt.

I snapped my eyes open and looked over at him.

"No don't do that. I don't want to go to hospital, I don't like hospitals" I replied in a rush.

"OK. OK. Calm down. We won't go to the hospital. We'll go to mine" he said.

I relaxed in my seat and felt my eyes drooping. The engine roaring to life was what made me open my eyes in fright. When I realised what it was I calmed down and felt my eyes close again.

"Luna!" 

I opened my eyes to find we were no longer driving but outside a huge house. I gasped at the beauty of it. I watched as he walked around the car to my side and opened the car door. I fell back not realising I was leaning against the door but he caught me just in time.

He carefully picked me up in his arms and pressed me against him as he shut the car door with his foot and begin walking to the house. He kicked the door open and walked inside.

"What's your name?" I slurred.

He stopped where he was in the doorway and looked down at me.

"Ok. I think you should definitely go to the hospital if you don't remember my name" he said.

If I had the energy I would of hit him right there, but instead I rolled my eyes.

"You never told me your name genius" I replied.

He chuckled, "My name is Ace" he said.

Ace. I loved that name. I stayed quiet as he walked up the stairs and opened a door. It revealed to be a bedroom which I presumed was his. It was all very cliche for a vampire. No I don't mean there was a coffin in there with a pillow and blanket sat in it, but it was dark. He had two windows covered by black curtains that matched his hair and it was the same colour that covered his bed.

He carefully lay me down on the king sized bed and after making sure I was comfortable he bit into his wrist and held it out in front of me.

"I'd rather not" I said.

"Yeah well you wouldn't be saying the same if you actually saw yourself" he replied, moving his wrist closer to me. I could feel my fangs grow and I grabbed a hold of his wrist, letting his blood roll on my tongue. It felt good to have some blood in my system after a while.

"Luna, I think you've had more than enough" he said.

I pulled away and apologized. He sighed, "I guess it's my fault really. Stefan told me of your situation".

I nodded my head in agreement but didn't say anything.

"You should get some sleep" he said.

I nodded my head once again and turned away from him and closed my eyes. I didn't hear him move at first, but then he left the room closing the door behind him. I opened my eyes and turned towards the door, just to see if he had actually gone and to my dissapointment he had. I sighed and lay my head back down. I attempted to move so that I was under the quilt but it was too much pain so I eventually gave up and let sleep claim me as their own.

***

I woke up to the sun seeping through my curtains. I cursed at the sun and sat up in my bed. It wasn't until then did I realise they weren't my curtains and that I was not lay in my bed. My eyes fell to Ace who asleep on the couch with only a blanket draped over him. I hadn't even realised there was a couch in the room and of course it was the same colour as everything else. 

I got up and silently made my way to him. It wasn't until I was close enough I heard the soft snore coming from him which caused me to laugh. He woke up to the sound of my laughing and I instantly stopped.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't worry about it" he said.

He sat up on the couch looked up at me.

"You can use the bathroom first if you want" he said.

"Sure" I replied.

He got up from the couch and went over to his wardrobe. He handed me a loose shirt and a pair of baggy grey sweatpants. He then lead me to the bathroom where he handed me a towel and a spare tooth brush.

"Thanks" I said before shutting the bathroom door behind me and locking it.

The bathroom was huge. It had a separate shower and bath, a toilet, a cupboard underneath the sink and a chair in the corner. I placed everything down on the chair and made my way to the sink where I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped at the sight of me.

I was sure when I had put the dress on the day before that it was white and gold but you couldn't tell anymore. It was covered in my blood and ripped all over. I hadn't even realised. My eyes fell to the blood all over my skin. All my cuts were thin pink lines now and I had a few bruises on my arms, head, neck . . . everywhere really. 

I stripped off my dress and let the shower run. Whilst waiting for it to warm I brushed my teeth before stepping in. I let the warm water trail down my skin before concentrating on wiping the blood away. Once I had scrubbed to the point my skin was red and sore was when I was satisfied enough to step out. I wrapped the towel around me clutching on it for dear life. I didn't know whether I was afraid Ace would just walk in unannounced. I glanced at the door to see it was still locked.

I dried myself off and a small patch on my hair I had been forced to damp to get rid of the blood. I was actually surprised at how good my hair looked. It had actually managed to stay the way it was all night long.

I pulled on my undergarments before dressing in Ace's clothes. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my dress and towel and exited the bathroom. Ace looked up from where he sat on the the sofa.

"Done?" he asked

"Yep thanks" I replied.

"No problem. There is a bin down stairs if you want to throw the dress away" he said before shutting the bathroom door.

I jogged down the stairs with my dress in my hands and found my way to the kitchen. Just like Ace had said was a bin. I stuffed my dress in there best I could before throwing my towel in the wash basket sat beside it.

I made my way to the fridge and peered inside. I had been looking for some beer or something but instead it was stacked up high with blood bags. I bit my lip no longer concerned in looking for the beer. I had found something better. 

I grabbed two of the bags no longer being able to resist the urge and closed the door. I threw them on the counter as if they had just burned my hand or something and forced myself to look away. When I couldn't stand it any longer I grabbed the bag and began to pour the contents on my tongue. 

I quickly finished the first bag and reached for the second. I drank that one slower, taking a couple of breaks to savour the taste. Once I was done I began feeling a buzzing feeling. It was the effect blood always had on u - normal vampires. I threw away the bags and took the stairs two at a time. I opened the door and froze.

Ace was stood before his wardrobe with the door open wearing nothing but jeans that hung low on his hips and showed the beginning of his boxers. I bit my lip to resist causing me some pain in the hope of snapping out of it.

"Like what you see?" he asked stepping closer to me.

I looked away and nodded. Why had I done that?. I felt the heat come to my cheeks as he stepped forward again. He stepped forward once again until he was before me. He gently placed his hand under my chin, tilting my head up and forcing me to look at him. Slowly he leaned forward closing the distance between us.

His lips were soft against mine and I felt as if electricity was coursing through my body and I shivered. His kissed me gently, his mouth fit perfectly on mine, almost as if we were made for each other. He pulled back slightly, keeping one hand on my waist as he brought me closer to him and then shut the door behind us.

He pushed me against the door and his lips crashed on mine. The kiss still had an element of gentle to it but it was more fierce also, more hungry. I kissed him back just as equally. I yelped in surprise when he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist in fear. He never once broke away from my mouth and I could feel him smiling against my lips.

He moved to the bed and lay me down with him hovering over me. His hands travelled to different points on my body, leaving a trail of fire wherever they roamed. One stayed on the small of my back but the other gripped my thigh. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We stayed like that for a minute or two until the door opened.

"Oh my god!. I'm sorry!" she said as she shut the door.

"Crap!" I said as I brought my hands away from around Ace's neck and covered my red cheeks. They were burning against my hands. I felt myself go cold and when I moved my hands away I saw that Ace was no longer on top of me but stood before his wardobe again pulling on a shirt. I sat up and he turned to face me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of-"

"It's my fault. I'm sorry. I should really go" I said.

He nodded his head in agreement, "I'll drop you off" he said.

I slowly nodded my head and followed him down stairs. In the kitchen was the rest of the new kids.

"Uh, Hi Luna. We didn't get chance to introduce each other last night. My name is Erin. I'm Ace's sister" she said holding her hand out to me.

She had blonde hair that glistened when the sun hit it and bright green eyes. I looked at Ace and then back at her and shook her hand. I never thought they could be related but hey what am I talking about, my parents are vampires.

"Hi" I said.

Rose was the next to hold her hand out to me. She had brown hair cut into the shape of a bob and brown eyes. They weren't like my moms but they were nice none the less.

"Clayton" the last one said.

"You're a werewolf" I said.

He smiled and nodded as he held his hand out to me.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"Your scent, it's a bit like my Uncle's" I replied.

"Damon?" Erin asked.

I laughed and shook my head, "No Tyler, Tyler Lockwood" I replied.

It was only then that it hit me.

"Crap! I was supposed to go to Robyn's!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. Explain it to her later. We have to get you home" Ace said.

I nodded my head.

"Here" Erin said handing me a pair of socks and converse to borrow. I smiled and sat down on the bottom step to pull them on.

"You do know your still wearing your contacts" Clayton pointed out.

I laughed again, "These aren't contacts. This is my real eye colour".

They all gaped at me except for Ace, but he still looked at me in confusion.

"Hey I don't know why your looking at me I still don't understand myself and I'm sixteen" I replied.

Clayton raised a single eyebrow to Ace. I looked to Ace who glared at Clayton before looking down at me.

"Come on" he said.

I waved goodbye to the others and sat down in the car. A moment later Ace joined me.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

"The boarding house" I replied.

"Of course" he muttered and I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.4K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
387K 9.5K 33
Zach Salvatore has a niece who got pregnant at seventeen, she has a baby girl that she named Luna, but Luna isn't a normal baby, she finds out when s...
622 36 18
A new problem has descended upon the Salvatore brothers and they are...well.....let's say "friends". The problem can't be solved by killing, compuls...
26K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...