[DISCONTINUE] Persona 5 | Aki...

Autorstwa ANIMEgirlfan173

[DISCONTINUE] Author: ANIMEgirlfan173 (Me) Note: ■ The real name of the protagonist is Ren Amamiya, I'm using... Więcej

MEET THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE
Trailer
📝READER'S ARCANA📝
🎶 Openings 🎶
🎶 Endings 🎶
♡ Fan Arts ♡
Me reacting to this story
📖Prologue📖
Chapter #1 ~ Let Us Start The Game
Chapter #2 ~ The Encounter
Chapter #3 ~ The Trickster Arises
Chapter #4 ~ The Troublemaker Awakens
Chapter #5 ~ Ms. Attitude Awakens
Chapter #6 ~ True Thanks?
Chapter #7 ~ Risking To Change Kamoshida?
Chapter #8 ~ Hard To-Get-Along
🎉HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!🎉 + (Special AMV and THANK YOU!)
Chapter #9 ~ A Beautiful Rose As Thorns!
Chapter #10 ~ Steal It, If You Can!
Chapter #10.5 ~ Confession
Chapter #11 ~ The Phantoms
Chapter #12 ~ They Don't Know Who I am At All
Chapter #13 ~ Our Next Target Is...
Chapter #14 ~ He Is My Other Self
Chapter #15 ~ End this and use your own artwork
Chapter #18 ~ Magination Thoughts?
Chapter #19 ~ Another Mystery, Another to Solve
Chapter #20 ~ Meeting Yusuke Kitagawa
Chapter #22 ~ More Secrets, More To Investigate
Chapter #23 ~ Mr. Artist Pervert Awakens
Chapter #24 ~ Changing Madarame's Heart
Chapter #25 ~ The Reward (MUST READ!)
Chapter #27 ~ My Answer
Chapter #28 ~ The High School Detective
Chapter #29 ~ What Is Love?
Chapter #30 ~ No One See's The True Me
Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?
Chapter #32 ~ Finding The Lucky Charm
Chapter #33 ~ Makoto Knows EVERYTHING! And...
Chapter #34 ~ What Is The Meaning Of This?
Chapter #35 ~ Beautiful Student Council Awakens
Chapter #36 ~ Changing Kaneshiro's Heart
Chapter #37 ~ It's Are Deal (Yukata Or Nah?)
Chapter #38 ~ The Fireworks Festival And Alibaba?
Chapter #39 ~ Who Is Alibaba?
Chapter #40 ~ Futaba's Backstory [Op & Ed 2]
Chapter #41 ~ Into Futaba's Palace
Chapter #42 ~ Meeting Futaba Sakura
Chapter #43 ~ The Genius Hacker Awakens (THE LAST HINT!)
A/N: Changed The Story Title Or Nah?
Chapter #44 ~ Creating A Sisterly Bond With Futaba
Previously Chapters ~ The Arcana's
Chapter #45 ~ Trip To The Beach
Chapter #46 ~ The Love Triangle's Begins
Chapter #47 ~ Futaba's Feelings
Chapter #48 ~ Trip To Hawaii [A/N: OC Profile 1/2]
Chapter #49 ~ Is It Time?! Or Not Yet... [OC Profile 2/2]
Chapter #50 ~ Encountering Again...
Chapter #51 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 1] & [Special 50.1K]
Chapter #52 ~ What Happened 10 Years Ago? [Part 2] & [Opening 2.0]
Chapter #53 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 3] & [Ending 1]
Chapter #54 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Final 1/2]
Chapter #55 ~ Ghost-girl Is... WHAT??!! [FINAL 2/2]
Chapter #56 ~ (Y/N)'s Palace?
Joker's Real Name Reveal In The Anime [Shout-out To Darkrose-chan]
Chapter #57 ~ Starting Over Again
Chapter #58 ~ Loosing Morgana
Chapter #59 ~ Meet Beauty Thief & Connections to Akechi
My Real Thoughts of This Book

Chapter #26 ~ (Y/N)'s Childhood Past

4.4K 75 23
Autorstwa ANIMEgirlfan173

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS!!! And i hope the last chapter MAKE YOU BLUSH A LOT! But anyways i edit the "chapter #5 Your Awaken" If you guys want to check it out, but enough of a talking, let's just jump right to the story. And LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~Your Point Of View~

(Y/N) face planted on the pillow, and blushing. "GGGAAAHHHH!!!!! HE KISS ME ON THE CHEEK!!!!" (Y/N) shouted, and dug her face even deeper on the pillow. "That's the first time that someone kiss me..." (Y/N) look at the picture, where she and her father were in the picture. But you were not smiling at the picture. "I wonder what's dad is doing right now...?" (Y/N) asked sadly, but she either miss her father or not. "He's always busy, and doing something... He didn't have time for me... Am i nobody...?" (Y/N) remembers her past.

~Your Flashback~

(Y/N) saw he's dad is inside he's room, and she came in the room. "Daddy can you play with me?" (Y/N) was like 6 years old. "Sorry i'm busy right now... And can you please, don't disturb." Her father was very strict. "Sorry..." (Y/N) said sadly. "And didn't you forget, what i thought you...?" Her father, asked. "Yes, you said that i'm Nobody... And Useless..." (Y/N) was getting emotionless.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was practicing piano, and she make another mistake. And her teacher slaps a ruler on her hand. "You did it again." The teacher was strict with her as well. "Sorry..." (Y/N) was rubbing her hand, because of the pain. "Did you remember, what i thought to you...?" The teacher asked. "Yes, i'm Nobody... And I'm Useless..." (Y/N) was about to cry.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was walking home to school, but their where three girls. Where blocking her way. And (Y/N) was not looking, and she got bumped, and fell on the ground. "Isn't this... (Y/N) (L/N)...?" The girl was acting like a b*tch. "Are you gonna speak up!?" The other girl shouted on her. "Come on, she can't fight back." The other girl, said. "Do you still remember, what we said...?" The girl, asked. "Yes, i'm Nobody... And i'm Useless..." (Y/N) feels like nobody cares about her.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was done for everyone, she's done for anything. She wants to die, but she saw a blue butterfly. 

"Are you tired on everyone...? Then you wan't to die right...? But you don't need to die, yet."

"But, what's the point living here...?"

"If you truly wan't to die, i will not force you... But i'm telling, there's still another chance..."

"What do you mean... Chance?"

"If you truly wan't to know, what your here for. Then you must fine the answer..."

"But how?"

"Which is i can't answer that... But you have the answer... Your the only one have the answer..."

~End Of The Flashback~

(Y/N) sighed. "I can't still remember, what that blue butterfly says... Is that my imagination...? But after after seeing the 'other reality'......... *Sigh*" (Y/N) slowly fast asleep.

~At The Velvet Room (Akira's Point Of View)~

"The Prisoner, Akira Kurusu, as return." Justine said. "First of i wan't to tell you something, about the girl named (Y/N) (L/N)." Igor said. "Huh...?" Akira was confuse. "Did (Y/N) told you about her past?" Igor asked. And Akira shook his head 'no'. "Hmph... Then i think i must tell you." Igor said. "Wait is this about, his boyfriend?" Akira asked. "Is not about that..." Justine said. 

"When she was a kid, she was a very emotionless person. Her father was very strict to her, and everyone bullies her. And she didn't know about her mother... And people says to her that she is Nobody and Useless. Ever since then she feel like nobody in this world cares about her." Igor said.

And Akira was surprise, what he just heard. (Y/N) never told to him, about this. "I guess you look pretty shock, Inmate." Caroline said. "Since then she feels like, she got lock some kind of dungeon that she can't never escape." Igor said. "Then is she suppose to be here?" Akira asked. "Your correct about that, but... Since 'someone' who has entered to her life. She manage to escape through jail. In her own emotion." Igor said.

"But, what about Hayato...? Did he make her happy?" Akira asked. "No he didn't make her happy. In other words (Y/N) just agree going on a date in Hayato, because she want's to find out, what is the meaning of life." Igor said. "And not only that, you inmate. You make (Y/N) happy." Justine said. And Akira look at Justine. "I did...?" Akira asked.

"You heard her, Inmate. And not only that she wants someone to accepts her for, who she is." Caroline said. "(Y/N)..." Akira said quietly, and shock that (Y/N) didn't tell to her this. "But enough of this talk. I want to talk to you about something important... You are now one step closer to your rehabilitation. It's a delightful thing indeed." Igor changed the subject.

"Our master is pleased. You should be honored, Inmate." Justine said. "However, that man's remarks are concerning. It seems another has made their way into the Metaverse." Igor said. "Who could it be?" Akira asked. "That is beyond my knowledge... But your rehabilitation is progressing smoothly... That is for certain. May the devotion to your rehabilitation grow even deeper... I have high hopes of you." Igor said.

And the bell ring. "The time as run out... Return to your moment brief of rest." Justine said. "And get loss, Inmate!" Caroline said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira woke up, and sat up. And he can't believe, what Igor told to him about (Y/N). And Akira got a call from Yusuke. "It's Kitagawa. I'm calling about Madarame's state. For the time being, he hasn't suffered a mental shutdown. Other than that, his demeanor seems to have softened a bit. Is that... The change of heart?" Yusuke asked.

"It could be." Akira said. "I see... I was curious and looked into Kamoshida as well. It's as if he was entirely different person. Will the same be true for Sensei...? ...I'm sorry to have taken your time. That's all i wanted to tell you. Good-- Oh. I'll try asking him about the black-masked intruder from the Palace when the time is right. Goodbye then. This time for sure." The call ended.

~Time Skipping: At Inokashira Park (After School)~

(Y/N) and Akira was sitting down, and is pretty peaceful place, and the wind blows very peacefully as well. "This place is pretty amazing! Not only that this place is really, a place you can relax." (Y/N) stretch his arms. "Hey (Y/N)." Akira said. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. 

"About, what happened, yesterday..." Akira slight blush, so as (Y/N). "J-Just forget about that...!" (Y/N) is deadly blushing. "Sorry, about that..." Akira apologized. "Why are you, apologizing?" (Y/N) asked. "Because... When i kiss you on the cheek... I felt so dumb about doing that." Akira is madly blushing. "No it's OK." (Y/N) said. "Really...?" Akira asked.

"Besides your the first person that kissed my cheek." (Y/N) madly blushing. And Akira look at (Y/N). "Hey... I haven't told you, about my past right?" (Y/N) said. And Akira nodded. "Then i guess it's the time to tell you." (Y/N) said. And Akira is listening.

"When i was a kid, i never knew my mother. Only my father, ever since then my father is the only one i have. My father was very strict to me, and never spend the time with me. And when i was in school either--they just spread rumors about me; even it's not true. Then i got bullied with this three girls. And ever since then, everyone is calling Nobody and Useless. Ever since i thought that nobody cares about me..... But one day everything changed...... I met you, Ryuji, Anne, Morgana, and Yusuke. You guys are the only one doesn't care--who i'm truly am." (Y/N) seems happy.

"But how about your friends?" Akira asked. "You mean, Yuki, Miyu, and Hannah...? ...To be honest they don't know about my past. I didn't tell it to them... I don't wan't to worried them. I just stayed quite... But i fond someone that accepts me for who i am... It's all thanks to, Akira." (Y/N) said.

"Me...?" Akira said. "...Your the only one person that doesn't mind for, who i am... Besides your the only one person that helped me... Thanks again." (Y/N) is smiling cute and have a slight blush on her face. "I never knew about that..." Akira said. And (Y/N) slight blushing.

"So Igor was right..." Akira thought. And (Y/N) lay her head on Akira's right shoulder. And Akira blush. "(Y-Y/N)...?" Akira look at (Y/N). "Can i just lay here, just a minute...?" (Y/N) asked. And Akira nodded, and blush.

~The Next Day: At Shibuya (No One's Point Of View)~

It was a lot of people in Shibuya, and Madarame show's in the big TV. And he seems crying, and people where confuse. "What's up with that old geezer?" Male Pedestrian, said. "Is he crying...?" Female Pedestrian, said. 

"I... I have committed crimes that are unbecoming of an artist. Plainly put... I, um... Plagiarized work... I-I... Tainted this... This country's art world... And... Even 'Sayuri'...! ...H-How could I... I possibly... Apologize to--to everyone for... For what I've done... Aaaahh...!" Madarame is crying like a baby.

"He's crying way too much..." MalePedestrian, said. 

"...And that was form the urgent apology conference by Madarame that took place just a moment ago. After reporting to the association, Madarame has agreed to the police's request to turn himself in." Newscaster said.

"Wasn't he on TV the other day?" Female Pedestrian, said. 

"On top of charges of abuse to his pupils, Madarame is under suspicion of claiming their works as his own. Some doubt the validity that his maiden work 'Sayuri' was stolen, believing it was used for fraud. This large-scale criminal act has caused a great shock to the world, and..." Newscaster said.

"That old man's done for." FemalePedestrian, said. 

"After the conference, Madarame was taken to a police hospital for interrogation due to his age. However, initial psych evaluations state that he is mentally sound and likely responsible for his actions." Newscaster said.

"There's no need to be nice to an older geezer like that." MalePedestrian, said. "Why'd he spill the beans himself? Doesn't that seem weird?" The male, said. 

"Also, a group calling themselves the Phantom Thieves posted a dubious note at Madarame's exhibit. The police will investigate their relation to this case, but for now, did not identify them as suspects." Newscaster said.

"Phantom Thieves? Do these bandits have somethin' to do with that old geezer's apology?" MalePedestrian, asked. "Ohh, I've heard of them before. They supposedly steal evil hearts; It's why the culprits apologize." FemalePedestrian, said. "Wait, what? Steal hearts? That's impossible though." MalePedestrian, said. "But i felt like i saw somethin' about that online too. They sent out a calling card for real. So it was like, 'We're going to take your hearts?' That's impressive if someone really did that." MalePedestrian, said. 

"Phantom Thieves, huh...?" Pleasant boy, said. And he leave--and have a brown hair, and brown eyes. "Phantom Thieves again..." Makoto said. And she leave as well.

~At Shibuya Passage Way~

"You guys see the news about Madarame!? It's just like what happened with Kamoshida!" Ryuji said. "And they mentioned the Phantom Thieves!" Anne said. "Man, this is startin' to get interesting... If we do it right, we can change people's hearts. With this power... We might be able to do more than just gettin' back at society. It'll be a big deal!" Ryuji said. "This'll be fun." Akira said.

"Let's keep pushing on then!" (Y/N) said. "As for me, I hope we just keep gettin' more and more famous!" Ryuji said. "Something like this happening twice is massive too. It's great a coincidence to occur normally." Morgana said. "If we continue doing this, we'll definitely be able to give courage to everyone who needs it." Anne said.

And the attendance officers came, and investigating something. "...We may want to quite down a little." Yusuke said. "Do you know them?" Anne asked. "You moron! Those're attendance officers!" Ryuji said.

And the attendance officers came to them. "Hello there. May i speak with you for a moment?" Officer with sunglasses, said. "Ah, yes! How can we help you?" Anne acts like a total idiot. "That monotonous acting of hers never fails to send a chill down my spine." Morgana commented.

"What are you all doing here? Are you friends?" Officer with sunglasses, asked. "We're delinquents." Akira said. "Hm...? What did you say?" Stern Officer, said. "A-Ahaha! Th-That was a joke! He didn't get much sleep last night." Anne said. "Well, all right. Just make sure you disperse before it gets too late. OK? There have been some odd happenings lately, and the news about that artist has caused quite the stir."Officer with sunglasses, said. "We'll be careful!" Anne said. And the attendance officers leave.

"It's still light out... Man, those guys must have way too much time on their hands." Ryuji said. "Hey, don't go making stuff up on the spot like that, OK...!? I totally panicked 'cause of you!" Anne warned Akira. "...From now on, we'll need to be even more cautious than before. Look at us! Right after the second Thieves incident, both prior victims are meeting up." Morgana said.

"Wait, you mean people might be listening to us...?" Anne asked. "Well where pretty loud..." (Y/N) said. "Eh, it'll be fine. Look around. We're the only people worryin' about it." Ryuji said. "I guess your right..." Anne said. "By the way, Yusuke... You able to get anything out of Madarame? Remember how he's talkin' about that suspicions person in the black mask?" Ryuji asked. 

"Well... I pressed him for answer, but he doesn't even understand what happened to him to begin with." Yusuke said. "It's not like he actually saw his desires get stolen, after all." Anne said. "It's rumored that he may be sent to prison. In that case, gaining information will be difficult..." Yusuke said. "So, what're gonna do now?" (Y/N) asked. "I'll be leaving that house. I can't draw in such a place anymore." Yusuke said. "Do you have somewhere to go?" Anne asked.

"The schools dorms. I can stay there free of charge thanks to my fine-arts scholarship." Yusuke said. "A scholarship!? Wait, your that good...?" Ryuji asked. "Although, Takamaki~san's house would do as well." Yusuke said. "...Wait, WHAT!?" Anne shouted. "You know, you could ask her to model for you whenever you wanted!" Ryuji said. "You moron!" Anne commented. "Then again, now that Yusuke's I'll be livin' alone, it'll be easier for us meet up whenever we want." Ryuji said. "For the time being, we should wait and see how this case plays out." Yusuke said.

"And It'll prolly take some time findin' a target as big as Madarame." Ryuji said. "Anyway, we should just act like normal students while we look for our next target, OK?" (Y/N) said. "We'll be entrusting that you again, Ryuji." Morgana said. "All right. Guess it's just more prep 'til then." Ryuji said. Everyone nodded and grab there bags. And start walking.

And in the other hand, Makoto was either eavesdropping or stalking them. "Yusuke Kitagawa..." Makoto leave. And Akira feels someone was stalking, he turn around but he saw nothing. And he start walking again.

(A/N: And i don't know what else to say, but hope you all have a wonderful day. And...)

ANIMEgirlfan173 IS OUT~!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.7K 3.4K 64
You've been living as a ghost for what feels like decades now. You live as a shadow in a dead town waiting in this infernal limbo, trying to keep a...
64.7K 1.4K 33
Trust wasn't something that came easy to the teenage girl who was currently sitting in a police precinct, surrounded by FBI agents. Ruby had been by...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
61.1K 2.9K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...