[DISCONTINUE] Persona 5 | Aki...

By ANIMEgirlfan173

[DISCONTINUE] Author: ANIMEgirlfan173 (Me) Note: ■ The real name of the protagonist is Ren Amamiya, I'm using... More

MEET THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE
Trailer
📝READER'S ARCANA📝
🎶 Openings 🎶
🎶 Endings 🎶
♡ Fan Arts ♡
Me reacting to this story
📖Prologue📖
Chapter #1 ~ Let Us Start The Game
Chapter #2 ~ The Encounter
Chapter #3 ~ The Trickster Arises
Chapter #4 ~ The Troublemaker Awakens
Chapter #5 ~ Ms. Attitude Awakens
Chapter #6 ~ True Thanks?
Chapter #7 ~ Risking To Change Kamoshida?
Chapter #8 ~ Hard To-Get-Along
🎉HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!🎉 + (Special AMV and THANK YOU!)
Chapter #9 ~ A Beautiful Rose As Thorns!
Chapter #10 ~ Steal It, If You Can!
Chapter #10.5 ~ Confession
Chapter #11 ~ The Phantoms
Chapter #12 ~ They Don't Know Who I am At All
Chapter #13 ~ Our Next Target Is...
Chapter #14 ~ He Is My Other Self
Chapter #15 ~ End this and use your own artwork
Chapter #18 ~ Magination Thoughts?
Chapter #19 ~ Another Mystery, Another to Solve
Chapter #20 ~ Meeting Yusuke Kitagawa
Chapter #22 ~ More Secrets, More To Investigate
Chapter #23 ~ Mr. Artist Pervert Awakens
Chapter #24 ~ Changing Madarame's Heart
Chapter #26 ~ (Y/N)'s Childhood Past
Chapter #27 ~ My Answer
Chapter #28 ~ The High School Detective
Chapter #29 ~ What Is Love?
Chapter #30 ~ No One See's The True Me
Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?
Chapter #32 ~ Finding The Lucky Charm
Chapter #33 ~ Makoto Knows EVERYTHING! And...
Chapter #34 ~ What Is The Meaning Of This?
Chapter #35 ~ Beautiful Student Council Awakens
Chapter #36 ~ Changing Kaneshiro's Heart
Chapter #37 ~ It's Are Deal (Yukata Or Nah?)
Chapter #38 ~ The Fireworks Festival And Alibaba?
Chapter #39 ~ Who Is Alibaba?
Chapter #40 ~ Futaba's Backstory [Op & Ed 2]
Chapter #41 ~ Into Futaba's Palace
Chapter #42 ~ Meeting Futaba Sakura
Chapter #43 ~ The Genius Hacker Awakens (THE LAST HINT!)
A/N: Changed The Story Title Or Nah?
Chapter #44 ~ Creating A Sisterly Bond With Futaba
Previously Chapters ~ The Arcana's
Chapter #45 ~ Trip To The Beach
Chapter #46 ~ The Love Triangle's Begins
Chapter #47 ~ Futaba's Feelings
Chapter #48 ~ Trip To Hawaii [A/N: OC Profile 1/2]
Chapter #49 ~ Is It Time?! Or Not Yet... [OC Profile 2/2]
Chapter #50 ~ Encountering Again...
Chapter #51 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 1] & [Special 50.1K]
Chapter #52 ~ What Happened 10 Years Ago? [Part 2] & [Opening 2.0]
Chapter #53 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 3] & [Ending 1]
Chapter #54 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Final 1/2]
Chapter #55 ~ Ghost-girl Is... WHAT??!! [FINAL 2/2]
Chapter #56 ~ (Y/N)'s Palace?
Joker's Real Name Reveal In The Anime [Shout-out To Darkrose-chan]
Chapter #57 ~ Starting Over Again
Chapter #58 ~ Loosing Morgana
Chapter #59 ~ Meet Beauty Thief & Connections to Akechi
My Real Thoughts of This Book

Chapter #25 ~ The Reward (MUST READ!)

3.6K 99 31
By ANIMEgirlfan173

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't update A WHILE NOW!!! And this chapter WILL BE THE BEST CHAPTER THAT I'M GONNA WRITE SO FAARR LIKE OHH MYY GOOSSHH!!!!!!! And ENOUGH TALKING AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!)

Everyone fight Madarame and they won the battle. And Fox is slowly walking to Madarame, Madarame is on the ground and holding the 'real Sayuri'. "Eek... No one cares for true art... All they want are easily recognizable brands...! I'm victim in this too...! Wouldn't you agree!?" Shadow Madarame is making excuses. "Your making excuses right now...?" (C/N) said. 

"The art world revolves around money after all... You can't rise up without any money... Yusuke, you understand, don't you!? Being poor artists is truly miserable...! I just didn't want to return to that life!" Madarame Shadow said. Fox grab Madarame's colar and having a eye contact. "A fiend like you has no right to speak about the world of art! You done for, along with this abominous world!" Fox said. "*Shriek* No, please! Just... Don't kill me...!" Fox stop grabbing the colar. And Madarame is coughing. 

"Return to yourself in reality and confess your crimes--all of them!" Fox's commends Madarame. "Y-You're not going to kill me...?" Shadow Madarame asked. "Swear it!" Fox's commands Madarame, one more time. "*Shriek* All right... All right!" Shadow Madarame is looking at them but something was missing... 

"Wh-What about the other one though? The one with the black mask?" Shadow Madarame asked. "Hm...?" Fox was confuse. "Who...?" Joker was confuse as well. "A black mask?" (C/N) doesn't notice that one of them is not wearing a black mask. "Wait, who's he talking about...?" Panther asked. "It can't be... There was another intruder besides us within this Palace...!?" Mona said. And the museum is collapsing. "There's no time! Hurry!" (C/N) shouted. 

And Mona turn into a car. "Get on!" Mona said. Panther, Skull, (C/N) and Joker, get in the car. And Fox is holding the 'Real Sayuri.' "Hey, Yusuke... What should i do?" Shadow Madarame asked. "...Put an end to all this and use your own artwork for once." Fox said. "Yusuke!" Panther shouted. Fox went in the car, leaving Madarame behind. "No wait! Please! Yusuke! Yusukeee!" Shadow Madarame begged.

~You Are Now Back To The Real World~

"The destination had been deleted." Meta Nav, responds. "It would be bad if people started getting suspicious of us. We should leave at once." Morgana said. "Yusuke, c'mon." Ryuji said. And Yusuke is looking at he's beautiful mother. "Right... Goodbye, Sensei." Yusuke look at the painting one more time.

~At Shibuya Passage Way~

"I guess the mission was success. All that's left is to see if he had a change of heart or not. Ugh, so bitter... Why'd you get it black?" Ryuji don't like the... Coffee... Soda... Or what ever he's drinking. 

"The 'Sayuri'..." Yusuke is looking at the 'Sayuri'. "You're not gonna get all tear-eyed and say stuff like 'Mom...!' are you?" Ryuji asked. "To think that this painting was the source of Madarame's distorted desires. The only saving grace is that my mother won't know of what transpired..." Yusuke said. "The genuine painting at his atelier has been altered, after all... Ironic as it may be, this one here is her true self-portrait now." Morgana said. "...It's a wonderful painting. And... Although it took some time, it's in your hands now. Yusuke." Anne said. "...I'm thankful for it. However, it's impossible for this painting to be acknowledged by society anymore..." Yusuke is thanking them. 

"Was 'Sayuri' your mom's bame?" Akira asked. "No. I doubt it's the name of any woman in particular. I bet it was to make it more mysterious--just part of Madarame's foolish staging." Yusuke said. "Well, it would've been obvious that he plagiarized it if he had used the real name." Morgana said. "So this is my mother... There's no way that i would remember her faced clearly... But i was right about the rush of emotion i felt when i saw this painting." Yusuke said.

Ryuji stood up and buy another drink, and drink and... "*Buuurp*" Ryuji burp. "Stop that!" Anne said. "You're so vulgar, Ryuji." (Y/N) commented. "So, what're you gonna do now? We're gonna keep targetin' big shots." Ryuji said. "...Why do you such things?" Yusuke asked. "It's to get back at scumbags and like... Society in general? We also wanna give courage to people that're sufferin' 'cause of selfish adults." Ryuji said.

"Courage, hm... What good does that do? You mean the courage to stand up for themselves, correct? Will acquiring that make them happy?" Yusuke asked. "I'm not sure." Akira said. "Right. There's no knowing that. We just have to give it a try." (Y/N) said. 

"...In other words, it all depends on the person, hm? Then the same can be said about myself right now. I also suffered because of an adult's selfish act. Moreover, if we investigate there Palaces, it may expand my artistic repertoire." Yusuke said. "You really only think about art, huh? You're impressive." Ryuji said. "Well i won't take part in any inelegant plans, all right?" Yusuke said.

 "No worries! I've got us covered!" Anne said. And (Y/N), Akira, and Ryuji, sweated drop. "Plus, we have a rule that says we always have to decide on a target unanimously." Anne said. "How about it, Joker?" Morgana asked. "We can give our calling cards a lot more oophm if we have Yusuke on our team." (Y/N) said. "He would make a great member." Akira said. "I will try and live up to those expectations." Yusuke said.

"At any rate, I'm curious... Another intruder besides us, huh?" Morgana said. "Our only clue's a black mask, so that doesn't necessarily mean it's just one person, right?" Anne said. "But there's no way to check anymore. The Palace is gone." Ryuji said. "I'll try probing Madarame. I may be able to learn something from him." Yusuke said. "Are you sure? I mean--" Anne didn't finish her word. "I'll contact you all if anything turns up." Yusuke said. "We should probably exchange our contact info with you then." Anne said. And everyone give their ID and contact number. "An artists and a phantom thief... It seems i'll be engaging in two trades from here on... Very well. You only live once, after all. Still, the incident about this other intruder does concern me a little..." Yusuke said.

~At Leblanc (Akira's Point Of View)~

"Not only have we dealt with our second big target, we even have new addition to the team! Goodness, things are going so well!" Morgana said. "It's all thanks to you." Akira said. 

"Ahhh! If only i could make a certain, stupid Ryuji learn from you... But i have to say, you sure are something special. This our fifth Persona-user. It'll help broaden our battle strategies as well. Besides, having and eye for beauty is a must for phantom thieves. We're lucky to have Yusuke. And artist is a talent you rarely come across. I mean, he IS a bit strange, but still... An artist, huh... What kind of person do you think i was? There's no way i'd turn out to be some bad guy in the end, right? I get so engrossed with the embodiment of human desires... And that's not all. When it comes to the Metaverse, I'm the only one who can transform into a car... I'm special... But it's still odd. Who could i actually be...?" Morgana asked. 

"A human." Akira said. "You really think so? *Sigh* What a half-assed answer. Well, there's no way someone like me, who has honorable aspirations, can be evil. A man who saves those in trouble in the west, while punishing evildoers who may lurk in the east! A man who chastises people that smoke inside in the south, while saving bullied cats in the north. A man who has a sturdy body and vows to always do one good deed a day, be it rain or shine. I'm that kind of ideal person... Or so i hope. So if i turn back to being human... Surely she'll take notice of me, won't she?" Morgana asked.

"You like someone?" Akira asked. "Me!? Don't be ridiculous! People chase after me when it comes to love! *Sigh* Where should i go when i become human...? I wonder where she'd like to go...  An amusement park, a movie theater, a fancy cafe, shopping... That reminds me when are you and (Y/N) are gonna date?" Morgana asked. And Akira blushed.

"Why did you asked that?" Akira asked, and still blushing. "Nothing is just so cute when you two are together. And i think everyone ship you two. And not only that i still remember how (Y/N) see you--" Morgana didn't finished his words. "Just shut up!" Akira dead blush. "Haha... I will never forget about that." Morgana said. And Akira is deadly blushing.

~The Next Day: At Shujin (No One's Point Of View)~

(A/N: This next part, will be my chapter, which is... THE TIME AS COME!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N), Akira, and Anne, where sitting looking tired because of the PE activity this is your last subject. And they're playing volleyball, and there scores is almost gonna bit the other team. "*Sigh* I'm SO tired." Anne wipe her face on a towel. "*Sigh* Me too." (Y/N) drinks some water. "Hmph..." Anne is thinking something. "Is something wrong, Anne?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm just thinking something... If we win to this game, we should do something..." Anne said. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. "I glad you asked..." Anne smirked planning something EVIL! "Huh?" (Y/N) was confuse.

"OK, how about this? If we win to this game... Then..." Anne looked at (Y/N) and Akira... "What are you planning?" (Y/N) asked. And Anne pointed on Akira. "Then... Akira will kiss you on the cheek!" Anne smiles. (A/N: XXXXDDDD) "WHAT!?" (Y/N) and Akira shouted.

"Then if we lose to this game... Then... I guess you should kiss Akira on the cheek." Anne is playing cupid. "YOUR JUST KIDDING ME!?" (Y/N) is deadly blushing. The PE teacher whistle his whistleblower. And it means that they have to play the last game.

"Welp, good luck." Anne went to the court. (Y/N) was about to go but... "She's just kidding me, right?" (Y/N) asked yourself, and (Y/N) saw Akira. And (Y/N) just blush.

~After The Game~

Guess what....? Your team won the game. (Y/N), Akira, and Anne, was super tired. "Alright! The game is finish you can all go home!" The PE teacher, said. And the student leave. And (Y/N), Akira, and Anne is the only one's left inside the gym.

"Well since we won, are you two are...." Anne didn't finish her word. "HELL NO!" (Y/N) shouted. "Haha, i was just kidding." Anne said. "Really!?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah... Besides i think Akira can't do it." Anne said. "Obviously he can't!" (Y/N) said. "Well i'm just gonna clean this, you two can go now." Anne said. "You need help?" (Y/N) asked. "No need." Anne said. "Well, see ya then." (Y/N) starts walking outside. Akira is blushing and feel like he have GUTS! (A/N: Oh boi you know, what will happened next XD Don't you? XD)

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Akira reached at (Y/N). And (Y/N) turned around. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. "Can i talk to for a minute?" Akira asked. "Sure." (Y/N) agreed.

Akira and (Y/N) is at the back at the gym. "So, what do you want to say?" (Y/N) asked. "Well..." Akira is rubbing back of his neck, and also slight blushing. "Are you gonna say anything?" (Y/N) asked. "About, what Anne said. Will you take it serious?" Akira asked, and (Y/N) blush. "Wh-What no...! ....But... I guess it's OK..." (Y/N) is deadly blushing. "What was that?" Akira asked. "I-It's nothing!.... Why did you asked?" (Y/N) asked. "It's nothing." Akira smiles and slight blush.

"Well then, see ya." Akira walks off. (Y/N) was a little bit confuse. Akira stops, and maybe it's time... "(Y/N) i forgot something..." Akira said. "Huh?" (Y/N) was confuse. Akira run towards (Y/N), and Akira kiss (Y/N) on the cheek.

(Y/N) was surprise, and blush. Akira stop kissing (Y/N) on the cheek, and Akira's face slight blush. And (Y/N)'s face is a total red, (Y/N) touch his cheek. "Well that's the reward..." Akira smiles, and slight blush. And he runs off.

".........! HhhHHHhhhHHHhhhHHHHhhhhhHHH!!!!" (Y/N) face is hitting up. "H-H-H-He k-k-k-kiss m-m-m-me...!" (Y/N) faces is a total red. 

On the other hand, Anne saw it. And she was surprise, what she saw, she didn't think that Akira will take it serious. But she just smiles.

(A/N: I will end here, hope you guys all like it, and HOPE THIS CHAPTER THAR MAKE YOU BLUSH! And have a wonderful day, and...)

ANIMEgirlfan173 IS OUT~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.9K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...
61K 3.1K 14
(Movie not the books) In the past you had attended the school for Evil, you being Y/n Mills. The only problem was, You had the kindest heart in all o...
45.1K 1.4K 30
{Completed} You were sent to the hospital for what reason? It was because you saw people die. Simple as that. You are desperate to escape this place...
95K 4.1K 23
Those born under the Blue Moon are shunned and hunted. A vampire like you isn't accepted by vampires or humans alike. Both are afraid and so, you wil...