All For The Game || Corey Sea...

بواسطة xox_toni

Childhood friendship at first, but could it be more? Corey and Andrea have been friends for as long as they c... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven

twenty-five

1.3K 24 8
بواسطة xox_toni

"Hey babe wake up," Corey says as he lightly shakes me.

"What happened?" I say sitting up, rubbing my eyes.

"You're cute when you wake up," he says with a little chuckle. "Get ready I wanna take you somewhere," he says kissing my forehead.

"Ima jump in the shower and then we can go where ever you want," I say grabbing my bag and heading to the restroom. I quickly shower and brush my teeth before going back to the room. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a suprise, just get dressed babe," he says smiling.

"Casual or?" I say going through my bag.

"Umm kinda casual, kinda fancy," he says. I go dry my hair and did my makeup before getting dressed.

"Is this okay?" I asked. I had on a black shirt with blue ripped jeans and some grey strappy heels. I did a little spin and turn back to see him smile.

"Perfect, now go do your hair so we can leave," he says kissing my forehead and spinning me to face the restroom. I quickly use my curling wand to wave my hair and look at the mirror once more before walking back to the room. "You look as beautiful as always, now my love.. Will you join me on this date?" He says reaching his hand out to me. He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with black jeans.

"I'd love to babe," I say grabbing his hand. "Where are we going?"

"Its a suprise babe, I promise I'll make it worth your while" he says holding up his pinky.

"I hope you take pinky promises as serious as you did when we were kids." I say hooking my pinky around his.

"Psh, of course I do," he says rolling his eyes as we drive to our mystery destination. We talk about everything and nothing, sing to our country music, and make jokes with each other. "Alright we're here," he says pulling up to a resturant.

"What's this?"

"Steak house, I asked some of the guys where they take their girls. It's supposed to be really nice so I got reservations." he says smiling.

"You didn't even know I was coming, how'd you do all this," I say smiling.

"Why do you think I was up so early, I'm not a morning person for just anyone. I texted them yesterday and then called for reservations today," he says with a smirk as we walk in to the restaurant. We sit at the table until the waiter to came to get out drinks. The restaurant was really nice, it had a fancy look but a laid back vibe.

We were talking for about 20 minutes before our food came. "So when do you think we'll be together again?" I ask him just to start up another random conversations.

"As fast as I can babe. Mattingly really seemed to like me at spring training but they still have Rollins. But the good news is that he said 'It's not a matter of if but when'.. so I'm hoping it'll be sometime this year." He says smiling before going back to his food.

"I can't wait to see what you do baby," I say winking at him. He laughs and nods as we continue eating. Once we finished we sat there with complimentary champagne that they gave us at the end of our meal.

"Say cheese," he says. I turn to look at him and gave him the look to mess with him. But I couldn't keep a straight face and had a little bit of a smile on my face. "Well aren't you just beautiful," he says with a smirk. I start blushing and laugh. "I was gunna tell you to take another one but I like this one," he says smiling.

The waiter came back with his change and we started walking back to the car. We started driving and after about 10 minutes I realised we weren't going home. "Hey babe, where ya going?"

"Its a surprise," he says as he continues driving.

"You're just full of surprises today aren't you? You have to be at the field in an hour it's already 3!"

"Don't worry babe, it'll be quick." He says as he drives, "I got this alllll planned out." We pulled into the parking lot of this park. It was pretty empty except a couple peolle at the playground with their children.

"What's this?" I say walking to his side of the car. He stood there with a bouquet of roses and a smile.

"Suprise," I laugh at how cheesy and adorable he was.

"Wow, what did I do to get all this?" I say grabbing them from him and kissing his cheek.

"Finally agree to be my girlfriend after 13 years," he says laughing. I nudge him and laugh, "I'm kidding baby, come on." He kisses my forehead and intertwines our fingers as he leads me to wherever we were supposed to go.

We walked down the trail of the park to this huge body of water. We walked up a little further til we got to this little bridge. It was held up by bricks with a gap between the bridge for water to flow through. The view was stunning, tons of trees through out the park, the clear water flowing through the park, and the entire trail paved through beautiful flowers.

"It's so beaut- woah Corey what are you doing?" I say as I turn to look at him. I was a little taken at back when I turned around to see him down on one knee.

"Just hear me out. This isn't a proposal," he says and I feel all my nerves wash away.

"Okay then what is that?" I say pointing at the black box in his hand.

"It's a promise. A promise that one day I will purpose to you because you deserve the world and I intend to give it to you. I owe you all my happiness, you're my biggest supporter and I couldn't have asked for a better girl too live out my dream with because its you, it's always been you. You've had my heart since we were 12 and it took me 6 years to get you and I'm never gunna let you go. I want to be your shoulder to cry on, the reason behind your smile, I want to be able to call you mine forever. So this is my promise to you, Andrea Marie, that I will do anything and everything to make you the happiest girl in the world as long as you let me because I love you." He says as he opens the little box. It was a beautiful diamond ring with a gold ban, I had no words.

"Wha- How?" I say referring to the beautiful ring. I was now in tears at how in love we were

"I got it a while back, when you were in Chicago. I still had the signing bonus from my contact and I wanted to get you something special," he says smiling, he puts the ring up to my hand, "so is that a yes?"

"I love you so much," I say through the tears. He gets up to kiss me, it was crazy to me that I could still feel the same sparks from our first kiss.

"I love you more," he says leaning his forehead on mine. "Let's go home," he says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I burst out into a laughing fit as he walks back to the car.

The drive home was pretty short and when we got back I collapsed on the bed. "Hey babe?" I say as he walks back from his closet with his warm up clothes.

"Yes beautiful?" He says as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. I get up and walk over to him, he looked so damn good.

"Thank you for today, it means a lot to me," I say running my hand down his chest. He puts his hand on my lower back and pulls me closer. He gets his other hand and lifts my chin. He leans down and stops before our lips touch.

"Anything to see you smile.. but baby don't tempt me, you know I have to go to," he says before smashing his lips to mine. It started to get heated before I stopped him.

"Go get ready for your game," I say a little breathless as I pat his chest to tease him. I hear him let out a sigh as I walk to his closet to grab one of this sweaters for tonight and go change my shoes. When I walk back I feel two large arms wrap around my waist and I jump.

"We'll finish this when we get back home," Corey says kissing down my jaw as he holds my waist. "Now let's go I'm gunna be late."

I started walking when I felt his hand slap my ass. "COREY!" I say turning around to see him dying of laughter.

"Love you babe," he says kissing my cheek before grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs to the car.

We went through the player entrance and Corey walked me through the club house up to my seat where a few other girlfriends/fiances were. I didn't know many of them but I did know Mariana. "Babe, I'm just gunna shit begging the warm out circle like always. I don't know any of them," I say nervously.

"They're only 2 rows behind, just sit with them beautiful," he says pulling me up. I squirm out of his grasp and sit in my usual seat and I could tell the girls noticed but I ignored it. "Fine, at least I get to see that beautiful smile before i bat."

"Go out there and kick some ass stud," I say grabbing his face and kissing him. I heard whistles from the dug out and smiled before hiding how red my face was. Corey chuckled and kissed my forehead before running to the field.

"Hey, Seager's girl!" I hear someone yell. I turn to see Mariana sitting with the other girls. I run up to hug her and she squeezes me tight.

"How are you? I've missed you!" I say smiling at her. This girl was beautiful, I swear I wish I looked like her. We talked and caught up for a while before I tried to go back to my seat.

"Where you going, sit with me!" She says grabbing my hand before gasping "Is that a ring!?"

"Oh yeah, it's not what you think," I say laughing, "Its a promise ring, he gave it to me this afternoon. The whole day was so cute."

"Well damn girl, if that's the promise ring I can't imagine how big the engagement ring is gunna be," we both start laughing. We both sat with each other cheering on Kike and Corey. It was about 9:45 when the game ended, me and Mariana walk toward the dugout.

Corey and Kike came out of the dugout with smiles on their face "Hey babe guess what!?" Kike said running up to Mariana. "I got called up, were flying out to LA tomorrow morning!!" Her face lit up with pure happiness and they kissed in celebration.

Corey and I congratulate him before we leave, "Dont miss me too much, I'm sure we'll be reunited soon. Keep killing it out here kid. Love you bro," Kike says as he hugs Corey.

"Maybe I'll visit you guys on the weekends when I get back home," I tell Mariana as I hug her.

"I'd love to see you, it shouldn't be too long before you two are up there permanently." She says as we pull away.

We finish saying our good byes and congratulating Kike we decided to head back home. Corey parked the car with a small smile on his face as he grabbed my hand. "What're you so smiley about," I say with a smirk.

"You'll see," he said with a wink. We walked into the building and waited for the elevator. He placed his hand on the small of my back and as we walked in it started to travel lower. We finally got the apartment and he opens the door as I follow behind him. He drops his bag on the floor before pinning me against the door and smashing his lips to mine.

He stared kissing down my neck as he began to unzip my sweater. I bite down on my lip holding back my urge to moan. He pulls apart away for a second and throws off his shirt somewhere in the room. He kisses me once more tugging on my shirt. I pull away to take off my shirt leaving me in my jeans and a bra. His hand roamed down my body til he got to the button of my pants. He unbuttoned them and they fell to the floor as I walked out of them.

He puts his hands on my thigh right below my butt. "Jump," he mumbles against my lips. I do as he says and he carries me to the room closing the door behind him, and well you know the rest..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gunna leave it there because I don't wanna make you cringe with my smut writing. Also I had to include Kike and Mariana...
1. Because they are one of my favorite couples
2. Because they finally got ENGAGED. And I couldn't be happier, I love them so much 💓

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

49.2K 999 77
Luna Packard, girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop, Corey Seager has been given the opportunity of a lifetime to work back in her home state o...
10.5K 214 51
Not everyone gets lucky enough to find their soul mates. Even fewer people are lucky enough to keep them around. Corey and bailey have been inseparab...
22.2K 231 30
If life can remove someone you never dreamed of losing, it can replace them with someone you never dreamt of having.
68.6K 1K 40
Chris falls for his best friend's sister. Completed April 9, 2018 ✓