nine

We finally made it to LA, it was now 8 pm over here. We made our way out of the airport and found the Uber pick up station. I had Corey called his mom and I did the same as we waited for thbe Uber. "So we have 2 options, it's Friday night we could either go to my apartment and crash or we can go out?" I say with a little smirk.

"Where exactly would we go out its already 8, by the time you get ready at your place it'll be like 10:30" he says confused.

"All I'd have to do is my makeup, I can do it pretty fast.. so you wanna go out?" I ask smiling.

"Well we did sleep a lot of the way here, and I mean a lot of those 18 hours" he says chuckling.

"C'mon Corey! You know you want to" I say wiggling my eyebrows at him. He just laughs at me and nods his head.

"Fine, what do you have in mind?" He says. I pulled out my phone and call Bella.

A: Hello my love
B: Hey boo, what's up?
A: Well me and Corey just landed and we slept most of the way here, so we thought we could go out.. any ideas?
B: Ooooh girl you don't know how much I missed you two! Me and Jesse will be by your apartment and the 4 of us can go out.
A: Perfect, I'll send you the adress and we'll make plans.
B: We can to a restaurant and then maybe the pier if you two are up for it?
A: Okay babes, I'll see you soon!
B: Alright bye!

"Well Bella and her boy are gunna come to the apartment and we're all gunna go eat and then maybe walk around a bit, how does that sound?" I ask making sure he's comfortable with our plans.

"Aww hell yeah Bella's going I'm in!" Corey says smiling, "Wait is this like some double date thingy?"

"They're dating.. we're not, but kind of" I say shrugging.

"It's okay, you can be my date for the night" he says winking.

"No thanks," I say walking away as our uber arrives. "But maybe I'll reconsider"
The drive to my apartment was only about 20 minutes, we hopped out of the car and carried our stuff inside.

"Wow Dre, this is a nice place. You're lucky. I may just have to come visit more often." He says looking around in awe.

"Only because I got a full ride for softball, and that I can thank your dad for because he is an amazing hitting coach" I say smiling at him

"Only because I got a full ride for softball, and that I can thank your dad for because he is an amazing hitting coach" I say smiling at him. He was just wandering around like a little kid. "Well you do whatever you want, my room has a bed and a tv you can watch while I get ready" he nods and follows me up the stairs. I grab my suitcase and take it to the restroom with me so I can begin my makeup.

"Oh my gosh Dre, your bed is so freaking comfortable. Can I sleep here!?" Corey yells from the bed. I shake my head and laughed. After about 30 minutes I was finished and it was now 9, just as I finished putting my hair into a ponytail I heard a knock at the door. Knowing it was Bella I bolted out the restroom and shoved Corey out of the way and opened the door. As soon as the door opened I was tackled in a hug, oh how I missed this maniac.

"I missed you so much!" She says as we hug.

"I missed you too!" I say, we just stay there for a while and then pull apart. "I'm going to assume you're Jesse?" I say reaching out to shake his hand.

"Ah, yes and you're the famous Andrea" he says smiling.

"What about me?" Corey says.

"I missed you too, oh my gosh you grew so much" Bella says making me and Corey laugh as she hugs him. Jesse and Corey shake hands as me and Bella head up to my room so that she can help me pick an outfit. "How was it?"

"It was so long, you can't even imagine! But it was nice I slept on Corey most of the time, he didn't mind." I say smiling pulling out 2 dresses from my bag, "which one?"

"Umm, the tan one. And aww that's good, you guys are so cute" she says and I turn and look at her.

"What do you mean we're cute?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"You guys still aren't dating!?" She says rolling her eyes.

"Keep your voice down!" I say giving her a look. "And what do you mean 'still', I didn't know we were supposed to date. We both just got out of relationships a couple of weeks ago."

"Ugh, you guys are always hanging out! You're so close too, you're practically made for each other" she says, "and I bet after tonight he'll see that" I roll my eyes at her as she smirk. "Especially because you look so damn good" I laugh and finish putting on my necklace so that we can leave.

 "Especially because you look so damn good" I laugh and finish putting on my necklace so that we can leave

"Hey guys, you ready?" I ask. I can tell we interrupted a conversation when Corey and Jesse both just stare at us. He sat there in a black, blue, and white checkered flannel, dark jeans, and some Vans.

 He sat there in a black, blue, and white checkered flannel, dark jeans, and some Vans

"Y-yeah, let's get going" Corey says getting up from the bed. We all head downstairs as we get ready to leave "Wow Dre, you look stunning" I smike and couldn't help but blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself, Seager" I say winking as we walk out of the apartment. We all made our way to the car and drove out to Santa Monica and our night began.