three

As soon as we walked in it was crazy, all the 2012 class was here

As soon as we walked in it was crazy, all the 2012 class was here. I followed Johnny as we walked to a couple of his friends. Everyone danced for a while and had a good night. Since this was Johnny's friend Matt's house we stayed most of the night, once it started to settle down me and Johnny went to the garage where the pool table was. Turns out Corey and Madisyn were already there so I tried to turn and leave with Johnny before they saw but Corey called out for me. "Hey Andrea, where you going?" I turned and smiled. I didn't want to deal with this at the moment, Madisyn can really get under my skin.

"What's up loser?" I say smiling, still outside of the garage. He rolled his eyes and shakes his head.

"Hey Johnny" Corey says lightly waving to him. Johnny smiles and waves back. It was beginning to get awkward, I could just feel Mady's eye looking into my soul.

"Well we'll leave you too alone now, nice seeing you Madisyn. I'll see you later Corey" I said backing away with Johnny.

"Oh hey Mom wants you over for dinner tomorrow, so come around 4 so we can hang out" Corey says, I smile and nodded my saying okay. He knew Mady didn't like me, no matter how many times he's tried to talk to her she just get mad and yells at him for trying to make us friends. Me and Johnny went around to say our good byes and made our way home.

*Next afternoon*
I begin to get ready for dinner with the Seagers just as my phone starts to ring. It was my best friend Bella. She moved to California the summer before Freshman year so we missed out on all our experiences together. We are still as close as ever and I get to see her soon. She got a full ride Athletic scholarship to USC which means I could see her again one I moved out there.
A: Hello
B: Congrats grad, I miss you!!!
A: 3 more weeks and I'm out of here! I promise
B: Ugh I cannot wait, this is going to be so great.
A: Of course it is haven't seen you in years.
B: What are you up to on this lovely day?
A: I'm getting ready, I'm going to the Seagers for dinner.
B: Ooooooh, lucky you
A: I know, I love Jody's cooking it's amazing.
B: That it is, well I must be going I have to go find a dress for a party next weekend, bye bestie love you!
A: Bye, love you too!
Once I'm done getting ready I head out to my car and say bye to my parents. I made a stop at the store to pick up some snacks to have for before dinner. I pulled up to Corey's house and made my way to the door. I just opened it because I get in trouble for knocking, "Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you to just come in, you're always welcome." is what they would always tell me. I walked in and Corey Jeff and Justin were watching tv.

"Honey I'm home!" I say laughing. They all turn to wave and smile.

"Ew, who invited her?" Justin says sarcastically. Corey gets up to take the bags out of my hands and gives me a hug.

"Your mom, actually, because I'm her favorite duh. Did you forget that?" I say as I rolled my eyes and laugh. He just laughs and they go back to watch tv. Me and Corey make our way to the kitchen were his mom was. "Hi Jody, do you need any help with dinner?" I ask. She turns to me and smiles.

"Oh no sweetie, you and Corey can hang out. I'll be fine" she says hugging me. I smile and nodded.

"Yeah, we don't need you burning our food" Corey says teasing me. I rolled my eyes and left to the living room. Me and Corey ended up going to the backyard just to talk. "Ready for LA?" Corey asks smiling at me.

I turn and look at him "I know I've been waiting to move out there forever but I'm kind of scared," I admit, "I've always has people from home with me, when I move there I won't have my parents, Johnny, you or your family. I'll be on my own it's not gunna be the same, what am I gunna do without you?"

"You'll be fine, I know you. You'll have Bella, I know you won't have Johnny but you'll be okay. And you know where to find me, you'll always have my number. You know that." Corey said picking up my chin. He looked me in the eyes and we just smiled.

"You don't know that, you're going to be drafted for baseball soon, then you'll be God knows where, there gunna put you in some state, you'll probably be too busy for me. Plus you've got to worry about Mady and your mom, those are the women who come first." I say. I was being honest I didn't know what was going to happen between us. We wouldn't see each other anymore and we'd be crazy busy.

"I'll always have time for you," He says shaking his head.

"You say that now but you will be too busy for me, maybe you'll remember be but we'll lose touch. I don't think I can handle it, it's gunna be too much" I say looking down. I couldn't lose my best friend he's helped me through so much. The next chapter of our life was going to begin and we couldn't be 100 percent sure we'd still be best friends.

"Hey, stop it, you'll be fine. You're one of the strongest people I know. Yeah maybe our life's will be busy and we'll be separated but that doesn't change this friendship. Even if we don't talk all the time, you can rely on me for everything. I'll always be here for you. I promise." He says wrapping his arms around me. We just stood there like that for a while, words could not explain how much I was going to miss this. He was one of the most important people to me and I was going to be separated from him and everyone else I loved.