two

"Okay one more picture you two!" I nodded and smiled as Johnny took me in his arms and posed for the picture.

"I swear you two are adorable

"I swear you two are adorable. It's not gunna be the same without you two around anymore." My mom said. I can feel her getting choked up and I go over to hug her.

"There's my beautiful daughter! Congratulations baby." I turned to see my dad and stepmom walking up to us.

"Hi dad, thank you. I'm so glad you could make it. I know it was a long trip" I said as I hugged him.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, I couldn't be more proud of you. Now you can visit you'll be closer!" He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Maybe I'll stop by there for a weekend before school starts. Dad you remember Johnny," I say shoving Johnny to shake his hand.

"Hello sir, pleasure to see you again." Hey says nervously. My dad's always had it out for him, but he came to accept him eventually.

"Hello son." was all my dad said and it got very quiet.

"We'll we should finish up our pictures, I promised Corey and Jody I'd find them. I haven't visited in a while and they said they missed me" I said with a laugh as my mom rolled her eyes. We finished up our pictures and I kissed Johnny goodbye as he left with his own parents. I left my parents there to talk as I called Corey and started to walk off into the large group of people.

C: Hey loser where are you?
A: I've been trying to walk through this huge group of people to find you, where are you?
He let's out a laugh
C: We're by the back entrance, better hurry Mom's waiting for you.
A: I'll be there in a sec
And I hung up on him and headed to the back.
"We'll someone took her time" Corey scoffed.

"Hey! We're not all 6'4 giants like yourself, you try to walk with these on" I say laughing and pointing to my heels

"Look who finally showed!" I turned to see Justin and Kyle laughing at me.

"I can't stand you guys, I swear" I said laughing. We were really one big family. I've known Corey since I was about 5. I met him at the ball park, he had a baseball game and I had softball and we were playing tag with a big group of kids and I didn't even notice him till he was it, he ran and seen me and tackled me and I fell over and all he said was "you're it" and ran off. I just sat on the floor angry because he tackled me. I planned my revenge perfectly. I fake cried till he came back, then I tackled him to the floor and said "you're it" and ran off laughing. Then we made our way to our parents and I waved goodbye. After that, I would see him every Saturday. It didn't take me long to realize we went to the same school so we always hung out. We even got our parents to meet and my mom loved the Seagers. Ever since then we've been best friends.

"Oh shut up, you love us" they said while hugging me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Who told you that??" I said sarcastically. Then they shoved me and they got in trouble by Jody. I loved that women to death, she was literally my second mom. We finished up our pictures and I asked what they had planned for later. They had wanted to go to dinner so I told them I'd let my parents know. They were accepting that it would be all 4 of my parents because they know me so well. "Where did you guys have in mind so I can tell my mom?"

"Ummm Olive Garden." Corey says, "I brought my car if you wanna go with me."

"Yeah I'll go with you, let me just call my mom again" I say. After the call we all made our way to Olive Garden. The ride there was pretty fun, lots of laughing and Corey's horrible singing to Chase Rice. I missed moments like this, but ever since we both got into relationships we never seem to have time for each other. I never wanted to intrude because I know for a fact Madisyn hated me. Plus I loved my best friend, I wanted him happy and problem free. After dinner Corey dropped me off at home. I went straight to my room and changed so that I was ready to go to the party with Johnny. Corey was going but he was going with Mady so I didn't expect to see much of him. But tonight I was going to enjoy myself.. and enjoy the last few moments I get with my boyfriend.