eleven

"So we're going to start unpacking?" Corey says as he gets out of the bed, I lift my head from the pillow and grab my phone to check the time.

"You woke me up at 7 in the morning!" I yelled as I throw a pillow at him. I cover myself in the blankets again and lay there.

"Come on, I want to get your apartment set up early so I can take you out to dinner and we can talk about this" he says motioning to me and then to himself.

"What's there to talk about?" I say sitting up in bed, he sits next to me and looks at me. He grabs my face and presses his forehead to mine..

"I'd kiss you because you look really adorable when you wake up but you have morning breathe." He says chuckling. Damn he looked so good, he was walking around in nothing but grey sweats and his hair was all messy. He gets up and goes down the stairs.

"You're such a tease!" I say crossing my arms. I finally decided to get up and walked to living room where all the boxes sat, Corey was already getting them and taking them into my room.

"Better me then you, beautiful." He winks at me as he walks up the stairs with 2 boxed in his hand. "You can go unpack everything and I'll bring the boxes up and once I'm done I'll help you out." I nodded and jog back up the stairs behind him. I start to put my pictures up on my desk along with my lamp and my laptop. I then move on to go put my books into my bookshelf.

"Here let me do the rest." Corey says coming behind me and taking the book from my hand and putting them up on the higher shelf because I couldn't reach. Time went on and we continued to unpack as it quickly grew later into the day.

"So I gotta put these things up in the living room, finish putting the stuff in my bathroom and then we'll be done." I say walking down the stairs as Corey follows.

"And then you have to go get ready"  he says grabbing the boxes from me. I raise my brow at him, silently questioning what for. "I told you we were going to talk about us, I was being serious."

"Well why do we have to go out, I like spending time with you here." I say, "It's more comfortable and private. We can go pick up some dinner, buy junk food, and get a movie or something. Pleaseee"

"Fine, only because you look so cute. Ima go finish up, you go put some shoes on and grab a jacket while I order the Uber." He says kissing my forehead. This is honestly something I'd never think would happen, just knowing the feeling is mutual gave me butterflies. I walk into my room and change into my tights, grab my hoodie and threw on some shoes.

"Ready, Dre? They're outside" Corey yells from downstairs

"Yes! I'm coming" I say running down the stairs. I was just about two steps from the door when I felt myself trip over my own foot. As I'm about to hit the floor I feel two arms wrap around me saving my from a face plant. 

"Don't worry, I got you." he says chuckling, "We aren't in that big of a rush." I lookup at him and smile. I grab his hand as we head out the door and down to the lot where the Uber is. 

*after they get back* 

"So should we discuss this over dinner?" I say holding the Wingstop bag up with the biggest smile. Corey just laughs at me and grabs my hand, along with the bag of junk food, as we head to my room upstairs. We settle onto the bed and get our wings and begin to eat as I grab my speaker to put on some music. "I say its only fair that you make the first proposition about this," I say motioning to us, " I mean you did make the first move." 

"Alright, well I want you to be mine." he says, "Short and simple." 

"Yes, I know, Corey." I say, "But what are we going to do? I'm going to be here, busy with softball and school, and you'll be somewhere for baseball. Can we really handle a long distance relationship right now?" 

"Yes, c'mon Dre! We have breaks, weekends, holidays, I'm willing to do this for us. If it were anyone else then yeah I wouldn't put this effort into it." he grabs my hand and stares into my eyes, "But for you, shit I would travel all the way around the world if that's what I had to do. That's how much you mean to me." 

"So you really want to do this?" I ask. 

"More than anything, we can do this. I know it'll be kinda tough but I'll be with you every step of the way," he says pressing his forehead to mine. 

"You promise?"

"Promise." he whispers as his lips connect to mine. "We'll find out where I'm going to be in a week, maybe I'll be close here." 

"And if you're not?" I say. I was so nervous that this could tear us apart, I really wanted this to workout. 

"Then I'll visit when I can, and you can do the same. You can call me whenever, facetime me, text me, I'll do whatever I can." he says reassuring me. He gets up off the bed and stands in front of me, "So, Andrea Marie Torres, will you officially be my girlfriend." I jump up and tackle him onto the bed into a big hug.

"It would be an honor, Corery Drew." I smile as i sit on top of him. He smiles at me as I lean down and connect our lips. "Now let's eat, the wings are probably cold already." We finished eating our food and decided to watch Neighbors before heading to bed. During the movie I would catch Corey starring at me here and there. I decided to cuddle up with Corey's I felt myself getting sleepy. I remembered I still had my makeup and clothes on from earlier on so I got up to get ready for bed. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Corey says as he pulls me back into bed with him

"Come on, we have to get ready for bed and then I promise we can cuddle after," I say unwrapping myself from his arms. He groans in defeat and goes the the closet to grab his bag as i head to the restroom. I wash my face, throw my hair up into a messy bun and put on my sweats and sports bra on. I come back to a shirtless Corey, in his sweats laying in bed waiting for me. I turn the light off and crawl into bed. As soon as I lay down two arms wrap around me and pull me closer. 

"Good night, beautiful." he says kissing my forehead. I could so get used to this, it was perfect. Here I was, sleeping next to this amazing boy in a city i have always dreamed of being in. i couldn't ask for much more. 

"Good night, babe."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N - Here's chapter 11, I'm hoping to have another up by Monday. Thanks for all the love and support. Happy New Year's Eve! ❤ Much love xx