seventeen

Andrea's POV

"Hey Dre, wake up we're here," Corey says as he slightly shoves my arm. I rub my eyes and watch as everyone grabs their carry-ons. 

"How long was I asleep?" I say standing up.

"Only about 8 hours," he says laughing, "well basically the whole flight over." 

"I did not! It feels like it was only 5 minutes," I say following him off the plane, "Where's my mom?"

"Here and Anthony already got off with my parents. They left me to wake the beast," he says chuckling.

"Haha, you're so funny," I say rolling my eyes. "So where to?"

"Well once we find our parents, the plan, from what I heard, was to go to the hotel so our parents can check in and then they come to the apartment to meet for dinner. Me and you are going to go to your apartment and get ready while our parents are getting settled," Corey says as we walk through all the people in the airport.

"Hey," I say and he looks down at me "have I told you how much I'm going to miss you." He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"Yes you have babe, the better I do in the Minors the faster we'll be together," he says. He had the talent to speed through the minors, I just had to wait for him. Once we got to the baggage claim I waited for all my bags and I seen my mom.

"Do you two want to go to the hotel with us? Or you guys can go to the apartment to get ready. I know someone take hours to get ready." she said glaring at me.

"Yeah we should go to the apartment Corey really does take forever," I say jokingly.

"Me!? She was clearly talking about you." He said acting insulted, " don't worry Mrs.Carter I'll get your daughter to her new home safely and we'll see you at dinner." She nods as she laughs at the two of us. We then said goodbye to our parents and waited for a taxi outside.

"The weather here is so nice, I love it. We should go to the beach tomorrow!" I say as the sum beams on my skin. I felt myself began to get overly excited. Los Angeles was fascinating, the city began to feel like I home.

"Anything you want babygirl," he says as we walk to the taxi, "But it would have to be after my meeting tomorrow remember it's the 30th. Tomorrow's a big day."

"I know! I'm so proud of you babe, we're going to be so happy here." I smile, being in a city I loved with the boy I loved made the adrenaline rush through my veins. I leaned in and kissed him as we sat in the back seat of the taxi, "I love you Seager," he smiles back at me and whispers.

"I love you more," he says as he kisses my forehead, "You're totally ignoring the fact that you're going to be UCLA's starting 2nd baseman as a freshman." He says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's crazy, isn't it? Who would've thought I'd make it this far, I mean everyone knew  you'd make it big, but for me this is a dream," I say starring at all the buildings in this wonderful city. We finally got to my apartment after all the traffic (the one thing I disliked about this city). "Babe," I say looking at Corey, who raised an eyebrow at me in confusion, "We're home!" I yell, dropping my things to the floor and run to Corey. He picks me off the floor and spins me around like we were in one of those cheesy movie scenes.

"I'm so happy for you, beautiful." He says kissing me, I smile into the kiss feeling like I was floating on air. I smile so wide my cheeks begin to ache.

"Hey I have a crazy idea," I say as we start getting outfits out for dinner. Corey looks at me and waits for me to continue, "What if you stay with me until you have to report to training."