eight

I wake up at about 5 am to get dressed so that we didn't miss our flight. I reach over for my phone so that I could call Corey and make sure he was awake. I call and it continues to ring, right when it was about to go to voicmail I hear a "hello?" from a sleepy Corey.

"Wake up, once I'm done getting dressed I'm gunna go pick you up, my parents are going to drop us off at 6, our flight is at 7" I say yawning.

"Why do we have to leave so early? You're not even awake" he said. I can hear him moving around and getting up.

"We have to leave early because we have an 18 hour flight ahead of us. Now just get ready, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I say.

"Yeah Yeah, okay bye." Corey says hanging up on me. I get up and go to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on some mascara and a little bit of concealer so that I didn't look completely dead. I fix up my hair and throw on the outfit I had laid out yesterday and headed to my car.

 I fix up my hair and throw on the outfit I had laid out yesterday and headed to my car

I buckled my seat belt and texted Corey before I started the car.

To Corey 💙 :
Just left, I'll be there in a couple minutes

I drove and sang along to a couple of songs, I didn't mind being up this early I was kind of a morning person. During summer or on breaks I would wake up this early to go running so this wasn't a bother. I pulled up to Corey's drive way and head to the door. "Good morning, sweetie. Corey's still in his room you can go ahead and get him." Jody says opening the door and pulling me into a hug.

"Good morning Jody, what are you doing up so early, I hope we're not a bother" I say.

"Not a bother at all, I'm glad you guys are going. You've both been working your butts off during the school year now you guys get to go have fun." She's says smiling, "This is all Corey's been talking about since you asked him to go, he loves spending time with you"

"Aww, I'm glad. I needed the help and who better to ask then that dork," I say laughing, "well I should go get him before he falls asleep again." I walk up to his bedroom and knock on the door.

"Come in," his words muffled from his pillow.

"Get upppppp, we have to leave" I say pushing him. He looks at me and shakes his head, he turns back around and starts falling asleep. "You leave me no choice." I see him turn over and his eyes widen as I jump on top of him.

"Fine! I'll get up, I'm already dressed what do you want from me?" He says as I roll off of him and onto the bed next to him.

"I want you to put your shoes on so we can leave, you can sleep on the way there" I say poking at him. He groans in defeat as he gets up to put his shoes on.

"Ready for our 18 hour flights!" I say sarcastically in my happiest voice.

"Why are you such a morning person?" he says as he rolls his eyes and lays back down.

"Corey Drew Seager, get up now or so help me I will drag you by your ears all the way to the airport." I say standing in the doorway. He jumps up out of his bed and walks over to me.

"I'd like to see you try, you're about a foot and 2 inches shorter then me, what are you gunna do.. punch my knee?" He says sarcastically as he walks past me.

"Why you gotta be so grumpy, your mom said you wouldn't shut up about going with me. Now you're a buzzkill" I say jokingly.

"It's too early for this" he says rubbing his eyes.

"What are you two arguing about this time?" Jody asks laughing at us.

"He's being a grouch because we have to fly early" I say.

"Be a man Corey, you've been talking about this non-stop. You can sleep on the plane" she says scolding him.

"Okay, mom." He says, "Well we better get going then, come on Dre." He kisses his mom and hugs her on his way out. I stop to hug her and thank her for letting him come with me. We drive home and I go to call my parents so we can leave.

"Hi Sweetheart, it's so good to see you!" My mom says as Corey hugs her.

"Good to see you too Mrs.Carter" he says back.

"Oh please honey, I've known you for how long? How many times do I have to tell you to call me Jen?" She says laughing. "Well we should get going you two have a long flight ahead of you." We all walk to the car and pile in. The drive was only about half an hour, once we arrive we get out and I kissed my mother goodbye. We check our bags in and get through security which took about 30 minutes. We made it to boarding right on time and we were off to LA.

"I'm hungry," Corey says as we sit. He goes into his carry on and pulls out a lunchable. (I know they probably don't let you bring food on but let's just pretend)

 (I know they probably don't let you bring food on but let's just pretend)

"You're such a big baby, I swear" I say laughing. He just glares at me but smiles. "Well I'm gunna go to sleep, wake me when we're on to our next flight" I say grabbing my neck pillow.

"I will, go ahead and get some rest Dre" he says smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- The next chapter will probably take place after they land but I just wanted to update, this is kind of just a filler. Hope you guys enjoy! Much love xx

p.s. Merry Christmas Eve ❤