Real Love

By Mistah_JsBaby

Having strict parents isn't fun, especially when you want to be free and love freely. £ Royalt... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Book 2
Real love book 2
Real love

Chapter 18

117 10 10
By Mistah_JsBaby

It's been 3 months exactly since he's been gone. But he's coming back tomorrow. Right before graduation. I'm extremely excited about it.

It's was about 5:30 in the after noon when I was cleaning my piercing when I got a text.

Big brother❤️💪🏽            5:30
Hey, are you excited.

Me               5:30
About what, graduating or moving in with you?🤔

Big brother❤️💪🏽        5:32
Well......both.

Me                5:32
Well I'm so excited and happy.
I don't have homework, I can live with my brother, and I can go to college...I can start fresh!!!!!

It took him longer to reply then usual. And I started to get worried.

Big brother❤️💪🏽           6:00
Sorry. Monet and I were talking. By the way, she lives with me too. Just letting you know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I stopped texting him. After he told me that I kind of gotten sad. Not because of her being his girlfriend, but because she was rude to me and not once have a gotten an apology. So no I'm not excited of living with her. He also been texting me at least every thirty minutes but I never answer.

It's currently 8:30 and I've been binge watching The Originals. I'm still not that far but I've made it to season to episode 5.

Ding!

Ugh, I need to get out more. Out of this room that is.

I silence my phone before looking to see who texted me.

My parents still haven't given me my other phone so I gotta keep this one hidden.

510-767-2341 8:39
Hey is this Royalty?..

Me 8:40
Umm who are you.

This number looks familiar but I can't be to sure.

510-767-2341 8:42
If this is you, then look out your window.

I toss my phone on the bed. When I get near my window I open my curtains to she Micheal standing there with his white board.

'I was hoping It was you.'
I started to smile like crazy. I can't help but stand there looking about him.

'Now that I know it's you. Text me.'

And that's exactly what I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"So you got your belly pierced."
Me and Micheal have been on the phone since 12am. It's now 2:00.
"Y-yeah. I wanted something new. I-I'm surprised that she even let me get it." "Well can I see?"

"Maybe later. But how was camp?."

Silence is what I get.

"Hello?..."

"It was, tough. Made some new friends and did a lot of work."

"What was the camp for?"

Once again I'm left in silence.

"Mi-" "The U.S army. More specifically...the Marines."

Now it's my turn to be silent.

"Princess?" "So you want to join the army?" He sighs. "Yes. After we graduate I was going to do a four year service."

"Oh, um okay." My voice wavers. I was scared for him to go and leave me again. It was hard with him but being here. Four years is a long time and what if he doesn't come back.

"I'm sorry princess. This is why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry."

"Please don't go." I try to reason with him. "I need to. I want make sure my life is set. I would never have to worry about money and our future kids schooling."

"Our."

I here him lightly curse in the back ground.

"I di- ugh. I'm going to call you back." His voice changes into a serious one. He hangs up the phone leaving me stunned.

"He said our?!" I whisper yell.

I close my eyes and let the sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.8K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
1.9M 47.2K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
229K 7.6K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
458K 15.6K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...