Together In Azkaban ~ Sirius...

By MeganLuvsU

BOOK 1 OF THE PROPHECY CHRONICLES! *** Jordyn Lewis, death eater at age 13, had always lived a crappy life. I... More

Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 2 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 3 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 4 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 5 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 6 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 7 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 8 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 9 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 10 - Together In Azkaban
Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 12 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 13 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 14 -Together In Azkaban
Chapter 15 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 16 -Together In Azkaban
Part 3 - Chapter 17 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 18 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 19 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 21 - Together In Azkaban
Chapter 22 - Together In Azkaban
So its me. Rachelluvscows.

Chapter 20 - Together In Azkaban

15.7K 476 407
By MeganLuvsU

Dedicated to; Icybear

Chapter 20

Jordyn's POV

About fifteen minutes after the twins left, Sev came back.

“What did Dumbles want?” I asked.

“That, is none of your business.” Sev replied, “So why did you come back?”

“I forgot my potions.” I told him, he nodded in response.

When he came back he put a cork on the top of each so they wouldn’t spill when I was bringing them back. “You always used to forget everything. I thought that that would have changed during the past few year. Guess not.” He said.

“Thanks” I said and started walking off.

“Oh and don’t go distracting my classes again!” he called. I chuckled, transformed (this time into my ferret form) and ran back to the shrieking shack.

~*~

I placed my paw onto the little ‘button’ thing on the whomping willow and as it froze I ran through the tunnel that lead into the shrieking shack. Once I entered it I saw Sirius trying to look angry. (It was an epic fail.)

“What’s your problem?” I asked. “Are you constipated?”

You could tell that he was trying not to laugh.

“I’m very mad at you missy,” he scolded.

“I’m very very sorry for what I have done,” I said in a sad voice. “But seriously Sirius, what HAVE I done?” I asked.

He let out a small laugh and then started talking, “You go out to the school so much that your going to get captured one time or another. I’ve heard some talk that there was a unicorn in one of the potions classes today. Please tell me that that isn’t true,” Sirius pleaded.

I put on an innocent face.

“It was you wasn’t it.” he said angrily.

“Sorry?” I said before turning into my cute little ferret form. Truthfully, I don’t think that ferrets are that cute, but apparently I’m a very cute ferret. I curled up into a little ball and gave him a very innocent look and just because I’m that amazing, he fell for it. He walked over by me and sat down. I then transformed into my human form.

“You’re such an ass.” he said jokingly.

“Yeah, I know.”

I woke up to Sirius repetitively poking my shoulder.

“What to you want?” I growled.

“What are these?” he asked holding up to two vials that Sev had given me.

“Some potions that I took from the school.” I lied. “One is a dreamless sleeping potion and the other is wolves bane. It’s supposed to help during transformations.” Sirius just nodded.

“Well I’m gunna go see my ‘owner’ up at the castle. Then I’ll go see how the cat is doing getting Pettigrew.” I half lied. Sirius nodded again and I headed out of the shack, this time transforming into my phoenix form, my least used form.

It was almost twilight so I decided to just get to the clearing in the forbidden forest.

I flew over the trees and soon found the clearing. Just as soon as I landed on the cold, damp, grass I transformed into my unicorn form since I only wanted the twins to know about that form and not the other two. 

George's POV

“We should leave now. It’s almost twilight.” I told Fred.

“I think we should my twin.” he said. So we linked arms and skipped out of the castle, making sure to grab the Marauders Map, to go see probably the most dangerous person alive. I remember dad telling us about her and Sirius Black when he got home from work one day.

~Flashback~

We had just gotten back from Egypt a few days ago. Dad had just walked through the door coming back from work. It was right before dinner.

“G’d afternoon Weasley’s!” greeted dad.

“G’d afternoon dad,” we all said.

“Went into Azkaban today.” Dad said.

“What was it like?” Fred and I asked in unison.

“Cold, very cold and dirty.” He answered.

“Did you meet any murderers?” asked Ginny.

“Of course I did.” Dad said.

Mum had just started to serve us dinner. “Let your father finish,” she said as she was putting a big bowl of potatoes on the table.

“The Minister wanted to show me some stuff that happens in there. Most of it is just horrible. But that’s what those dirt balls deserve though.” Dad started. “Went almost all the way to the top floor. Did you know that they don’t have anyone of the top five floors? Anyways, it was quite odd how they had two of the cells. The ones that contained Sirius Black and Jordyn Lewis. There was a great big hole between the two. Fudge said that Lewis had done it the first time she transformed into a werewolf. She must have been bitten sometime in Azkaban because I was never told that she was a werewolf before then.” he stated. I was actually quite into this story unlike some of the ones that he tells. “And the other odd thing was that both of them seemed completely sane. Lewis seemed even more sane then people said she was before she got into Azkaban,” Dad finished.

“Very strange.” Commented mother as she sat down at the dinner table. “You would think that the dementors would have done both of them in.”

~End of Flashback~

Now that I think back to it, it does make sense how Black and Lewis escaped.

Once we reached the forest it was twilight.

“You ready?” I asked.

“Yep.” Answered Fred. And with that we went into the forest towards the clearing into something that might lead to our deaths.

Jordyn's POV

After a good five minutes they had decided to show up. I transformed back into my real self and said in a smug voice, "I see that you two decided to trust me." The twins nodded.

“Why are we here?” asked one of the twins.

“So I can tell you guys why you shouldn’t turn me in.” I said.

There was a small silence before they yelled, “So start!”

“Oh yeah, okay so I’m going to tell you my whole story. Now please I would highly appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone about this.” they nodded warily. “I’ll start from when I was in school.

“I grew up in a bad family. My dad was an abusive drunk while my other was too much of a coward to stand up to him. I was normal-ish up until the beginning of my third year. In my third year, Voldemort himself told me that either I had to join him or die. Why me? Who knows. So I decided to join him. BIG MISTAKE! After I joined the Dark Side, which did NOT have cookies. Voldemort trained me, and trained me hard. Before I knew it I was just as, and maybe even more, powerful then him. I then started killing and believe it or not, I soon became addicted to it. That is, up until a few months after I had gone to Azkaban.

“It had started to become more of a chore than anything. Where if you didn’t do it then there would be consequences (A/n ok it just seems like I’m re-writing chapter one.) , just they would be much worse than a simple grounding. Soon the day came where I just couldn’t kill anymore. That, was the day I was sent to Azkaban. I wasn’t even sixteen yet. Bellatrix Lestrange and I were in a room full of freshly murdered corpses, we had killed them all except for one little three year old girl (A/n I changed it.) So I couldn’t kill her for I reason that today, I still don’t know. So Bella and I heard some Aurors coming. And of course I still didn’t know how to apperate. But Bella had known for a few years now. So she apperated to who knows where and left me there. So I was taken away. The next six months were horrid. The meals tasted like shit, well actually, they probably were shit. After the six months were over Sirius Black became my neighbor. We talked and he told his story about why he was there and that he was innocent.” The twins interrupted me.

“But he isn’t innocent! He killed thirteen muggles and Peter Pettigrew!” they exclaimed.

“That’s another story for another day.” I told them and then continued telling them my story about my life in Azkaban. “So about three months or so after I was convinced that he was innocent he was taken away for awhile and I a few weeks later I soon found him in the Food Hall where he figured out who I was and totally freaked. I didn’t have a chance to talk to him to explain because I was soon too taken away. I was put through many ‘Tests’ and was severely injured. When I came back to my cell I was a werewolf and a few days later I was forced to transform. It was horrible. That is what started mine and Sirius’s relationship.”

“You’re dating Sirius Black!” The Weasley twins yelled.

“No not really. I mean it’s more like really close friends.” I answered. “Anyways, he helped me through my transformations-”

“How did he help you without being turned?” one of the twins asked.

“Again, another story for another day.” I said to them. “So I shall continue, one day we decided to plan our escape. I got us each wands and then he taught me how to be an animagus. Three to be exact. It took eleven years until we could escape but we did, and now here I am. Really, that’s the short version of the story. And I promise both of you that I’ve changed completely.” I explained.

“And how do we know that you’ve changed. You could’ve just made all of that up. You need to prove it.” Demanded one of the twins.

“Okay, and how do you want me to prove that?” I asked.

“We’ll get back to you on that.” they said after thinking a bit. I chuckled.

“But truly, we don’t believe that your completely evil” they said. That made me smile. The funny thing about all of this is that I’m so believable that even if I were to be telling a complete lie someone would believe me. It just come naturally. Because really, if you think about all of the people I have convinced of me changing my personality, it’s pretty impressive.

“You know,” started one of the boys’.

“You remind me of,” continued the other.

“us,” they finished together. I chuckled.

“What are you guys’ names?” I asked.

“George Weasley,” said the boy on the right. He was also slightly taller than the other twin.

“And I’m the hotter twin, Fred Weasley.” said the other. Yet again, I laughed at this.

“Well Fred, George, I would appreciate it if you called me Lou.” I told them.

“Hi Lou!” they both yelled.

“You know who you guys remind me of?” I asked.

“Who?” they wondered eagerly.

“Four guys that I know. I only know that one of them that knows the real me. Their names are Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. Also known as the Marauders.

“You know them! Their our idols!” the twins exclaimed. I laughed.

“Well Padfoot will be pretty excited to hear about that.” I muttered under my breath.

“Okay, look, do you guys play Quidditch?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” Fred asked.

“When is your next practice?” I asked.

"Tomorrow after dinner? WHY?!” They practically yelled the last part.

“When is the next night that you have after dinner without Quidditch?” I asked.

“Thursday. TELL US WHY!?!” answered Fred.

“What’s today?” I asked.

“Tuesday.”

“Okay so meet me back here Thursday at the same time, after dinner at twilight.” 

Fred and George nodded and then said, "Okay, but your officially our pet unicorn."

The twins turned to leave and I turned into a unicorn and followed them. Well at least until we were at the edge of the forest. Once we reached the edge of the forest I watched the boys slowly disappear into the distance and then I turned into my ferret form and headed for the whomping willow.

Fred's POV

I still don’t understand why Lou told us that much. If George and I weren’t ourselves then she probably would have been turned in and soulless.

“How are we going to make sure that she wasn’t jus making all that up?” George asked me.

“We could go see Dumbledore.” I suggested.

“And tell him what? That during potions class a unicorn walked in and after class we saw it transform into one of the most dangerous people alive. Then we met her in the forbidden forest and she told us about her life and we need to find a way to see if she was lying or not?” Said Georgie.

“Fine whatever.” I said walking up to the portrait to the Gryffindor common room. I said the password, “Godric” and George and I walked into the common room.

We had just been sitting, doing pretty much nothing for awhile now when I got up. "I’m gonna go to the kitchen and get some food.” I announced.

“Do you want me to come with you?” George asked.

I shook my head, “Nah, I can go by myself.”

“Well here’s the map,” George said handing me the Marauders Map.

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good,” I said tapping my wand to the map. It turned from a blank piece of parchment to a beautiful map that showed everyone on school grounds. It was only a bit after curfew so I would defiantly need it.

Now of course I wasn’t going to the kitchens. Instead I was going to see Dumbledore.

Once I reached the gargoyle outside of his office I said the password, “Cockroach Clusters” and walked up to the door. I knocked and heard the headmaster say, “Enter”

I did so. When he saw who I was he said, “Ahhh Mr. Weasley, shouldn’t you be in bed?”

“Yes but I have to talk to you about something, if that’s alright with you.” I asked.

“Yes, sit, sit” he said motioning to the seat in front of him. I sat and he said, “Begin.”

I started, “Ok so say there is a ummm lets say, a mass murderer who is on the loose, and she is also an animagus.Then you see her transform into her real self by accident. So she tells you to meet her somewhere to explain. And when you go to meet her she tells you a big story about her life and whatever. What would you do to see if she was lying or telling the truth?” I asked.

“Ahh, your talking about the incident that happened in potions, am I correct?” Dumbledore asked. Sometimes I wonder if he can read minds.

“Yes sir.” I said.

“There is only one way to prove that she has changed. There are very few that know the truth. Only two that I know of and one of the two people are too weak, while the other just happens to be me.” Dumbledore explained.

“So has she changed or not?” I asked getting anxious.

“Yes, yes she has. Now off to bed.” he said and I walked out of his office satisfied. I wonder what goes on in Dumbledore's head? I asked myself.

Weeks passed. George and I have been meeting Lou out in the forest after dinner every day that there wasn’t Quidditch. We told her how we knew that she wasn’t lying. George was still a bit mad at me for going up to talk to Dumbledore about her but he’ll get over it eventually.

Jordyn's POV

Weeks had passed. The twins had been visiting me at least once a week. They told me about Hogwarts and their lives while I told them stories about my life and sometimes I would follow them around as a unicorn. Overall, it was pretty fun being their pet unicorn. 

I would go see Draco (my other owner) every once in a while. In ways, I feel bad for him. His family his obviously somewhat like mine was just toned down a lot. But then his mum is Cissy and his dad is Lucy. They were like the number one Death Eater couple like EVER. And something that I found stupid about Death Eater marriages is that Voldemort got to choose who the godfather and godmother were. So yeah, I'm Draco's godmother!

After Sirius's little tantrum we've been spending a lot more time together. 

I'm kinda scared for tonight. Tonight is the first full moon since we've escaped. And I heard that Remus is a teacher here so he'll know about me and Sirius.

"We could always go find a cave somewhere. There are plenty of them that lead to underground places in Hogsmeade," Sirius suggested. We were trying to think of other places to go.

"But the outsides of them aren't protected. When I'm a cra-" I stopped there. I remembered something rather important.

"I'm such an idiot," I said aloud. Sirius looked at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

I walked over to where I had one empty vile and one full vile. The empty one used to contain a dreamless sleep potion which I had already used and it didn't seem to work on me. The full one contained a wolvesbane potion. 

I picked it up and showed it to Sirius. "This," I said. "is a wolvesbane potion. It will make it so I won't hurt anyone during my transformations. I will just lay in a corner. It will be painful for me but I won't be able to go all werewolf crazy like normal." I told him. 

Sirius nodded. I looked outside. "It'll be full moon in about an hour. I heard Se- Snape tell Lupin to take it about a half an hour before. So yeah." I said. "I guess we can go to Hogsmeade for the transformation." I suggested. Sirius again, nodded and we both transformed (me to my ferret) and left for Hogsmeade. 

~*~

"You what?!" I yelled to the twins. 

"We gave away the map." answered Fred. I could now easily tell the two apart.

"To who?" I asked.

"Harry." said Fred.

They can be so stupid sometimes, "Harry who?" I asked.

"Potter," answered George. I let the breath out that I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank god," I said.

"Why is it okay if we give it to Harry but not anyone else?" the twins asked in unison.

"Because Harry is a Marauder next generation. He's the only kid from any of the Marauders. Peter never even had a girlfriend let alone had a kid with anyone. People are idiots and judge people too much so Remus never had a kid. Sirius has been in Azkaban with me for the past twelve years, and that leaves James who had Harry." I explained.

"Harry's dad got pregnant?!" exclaimed the twins.

*Face-palm*

"No you nimrods!" I yelled. "Lily, James's wife, had Harry. I was just saying that James is Harry's father! You guys can be so immature." I muttered.

~*~

"I've got a brilliant idea!" I exclaimed one night. My head was, once again, rested on Sirius's lap and he was playing with my somewhat clean hair. 

"And what would that be?" he asked in his amazingly awesome voice. (hehe)

"I could pretend to be Dumbledore's pet phoenix! You know, Fawks?" I suggested.

"Yeah but how would you get Fawks to leave?"

"I have no clue. But with my amazing brain I will figure it out." I said. 

That morning I left for Dumbledore's office in my Phoenix form. My least used and least known about form. (A/n oh and in this I'm making it so that Fawks is a white phoenix.)

I said the password (no clue how I know it) and flew up to where Fawks was. Luckily, Dumbles wasn't in there cause I turned into my human form and said, "Go away Fawks" and with that he flew away to who knows where. I then became a Phoenix and acted like Fawks. 

About an hour later Mr. Dore walked in and caught me stealing his lemon drops. At which, he just chuckled at. 

~*~

After a week of being Dumbledore's phoenix I learned that Sirius was spying on Harry, that Sev is rude to Gryffindors, that Lupin is going to be teaching Harry how to defend himself against Dementors, and that Dumbledore has a lot of free time. 

I just started flying around the castle. I'm now in a hallway. I accidentally flew into Filch. And something I hate about me and my animus forms is that once I get hurt as an animagus I turn into my human form. Yeah so now I'm in an abandoned hallway with Filch. And I'm screwed because Filch isn't scared of anything. I also left my wand in the shrieking shack. 

"Well isn't this just a pleasant surprise." said Filch in a creepy voice. "One of the best known mass murders caught." he said. 

This can't be good, I thought. 

Before I knew it I was grabbed tightly by each arm and was being dragged down the hall. I tried to break free but failed epically. Screw Azkaban for making me weak, I thought.

It had been about five minutes of Filch dragging me down the hall before we got to somewhere familiar. The place where all students begin their lives at Hogwarts. Outside of the door to the great hall. The door opened. Heads turned. Everyone knew I was here. I was captured. I'm going back to Azkaban. Or worse, getting the dementors kiss. 

Filch dragged me down to the teachers table. By now every single head was facing me and the whole hall was silent except for a few whispers about me here and there. I was now struggling ten times as much as before. But damn, Filch has one tight grip. 

So I just let him take me. Uggg I should have just listened to Sirius and never gone into the stupid castle. If it weren't for my stupidity then we probably would have already gotten Pettigrew. From my left I heard two familiar voices yell out, "Let go of our pet unicorn!" I really have no clue how I could have smiled but I did. I guess it's something special about the twins. 

"Call in the dementors! We've got one of the escapees'!" Filch yelled. I saw Dumbledore rush up to Filch and I and push us out of the great hall. Once we were out of hearing distance Dumbledore said to Filch, "No dementors, take her to my office. I will be there after lunch has come to an end." and with that Dumbledore left me alone with Filch who dragged me up to Dumbledore's office while muttering something about torture. 

Fred POV

It was lunch time and George, Lee, and I had just gotten to the great hall fashionably late. Not even five minutes of out arrival the doors to the hall were slammed open and in came Filch with… Lou? I elbowed George.

"Is that who I think it is?" I whispered to him. George spun in his seat to see what I was seeing. When he turned back around you could see the horror in his eyes. Not because of who it was but because he knew what would happen to her. 

Like normal, we must have been thinking the same thing because we both yelled, "Let go of out pet unicorn!" It didn't work. Soon we watched Dumbledore rush up to them and the three of them were quickly out of the great hall to who knows where. But all I know is that Dumbledore will make sure that Lou doesn't get the kiss. 

~*~

George and I were in potions. Professor Snape had moved us so we sat as far away from each other as possible. We were complaining to him, "But I wanna sit next to George!" I complained. 

"Ten points from Gryffindor," said Snape in his annoying yet boring voice.

"But that's not fair!" yelled George. 

"How is that not fair?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

George was about to answer when a small boy, probably in his first or second year came into the classroom. "E-e-excuse me?" said the boy. Snape turned to look at the boy letting him know he was listening. "D-d-dumbled-d-dore w-wanted t-t-" stuttered the boy. I felt a bit bad for him. Not that I was ever scared of Snape but I knew that most people were. 

"Spit it out boy," demanded Snape.

"D-dumbledore wants to speak with Fred and George Weasley in his office," quietly said the boy. Snape nodded.

"Very well then, Weasley, Weasley, out of my class!" Snape said going back to teaching the class. George and I walked out of the potions room.

"The password is Sugar Quills," squeaked the boy as he left George and I who started to the Headmasters office. 

Once we entered Dumbledore's office we saw Lou sitting in front of Dumbledore with dried tears on her face.

"Well?" asked George, but before he was answered a girl walked in. She was a few years behind us. But I couldn't remember her name. 

"Good you made it. Now boys, incase you haven't met her, this is Savannah Price of Slytherin. Miss. Price, this is Fred and George Weasley of Gryffindor." Dumbledore introduced us. "Now Savannah here is a Metamorphous. To cover up the incident earlier we will be telling everyone that it was just a prank that you three did together." He said to us. I watched Savannah change into a Lou look-alike. "Just tell everyone it was a simple prank. Because as the two of you know, Miss. Lewis here has changed.'" Dumbledore finished. 

Okay, so this is going to be simple. I think.

A/n ahhhh I finished it! Sorry about the long wait but I just wasn't feeling the chapter for awhile and then I deleted it and rewrote it a few times cause I wasn't happy with it. But here it is! Also, if you haven't already heard, sadly Together In Azkaban is coming to an end. Probably only two or three more chapters. But the good news is that there will be a sequel since this IS called The Prophecy Chronicles! The next book will have something to do with the word Prophecy in the title. I'm not sure if it should be just The Prophecy or what, but it would be great if you guys could help with title ideas! Also, I have decided that I will NOT be putting this in Watty Awards 2012. I think that's it. Oh and I'm zoo happy with all the comments I've been getting! So yeah, hope you liked it! I will try to make the next chapter 2 to four pages long. (Maybe more if you're lucky and if I get enough comments)

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 964 41
"A mass murderer would be compelled to kill again if they escaped from prison, and Sirius Black hasn't. It makes you wonder if he really did the thin...
179K 4.2K 42
Book One ---------------- Power Prophecy series ---------------- Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. What if there was another person who lived t...
33K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
381K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...