I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Rea...

By Marsh__Melody

(Y/N) and her friends are going to the concert of their most favourite-est boy group, BTS. What will happen f... More

Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'
Chapter 2- The Concert
Chapter 3- Dancing as a Group
Chapter 4- An invitation with the BTS pt. 1
Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2
Chapter 6- Dancing to boy groups
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Kidnapped
Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers
Chapter 10- Boracay
Chapter 11- The MV
Chapter 12- What is this emotion?
Chapter 13- An elevator prank
Chapter 14- A date?
Chapter 15- A past?
Chapter 17- The 6th day
Chapter 18- Kidnapping Scene
Chapter 19- So soon?
Chapter 20- (H/Co)
Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer
Chapter 22- The start of a new week
Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone
Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS
Chapter 25- SVT concert
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- 뷴백휸
Chapter 28- Did he really...?
Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need
Chapter 30- His Point Of View
Chapter 31- School..?
A New Book
Chapter 32- My Guardian
Chapter 33- The Next Day
Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon
Chapter 35- Attempted Murder
Chapter 36- Order in the Court
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 37- An Accident
Chapter 38- I'm alright
Chapter 39- Something Happened???
Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage

970 24 10
By Marsh__Melody

Minju's POV

"Again. Congratulations, pabo" I said and ruffled (Y/N)'s hair before she left the room with a smile. This was the night before we all slept.

My smile faltered slowly when I prepared for bed and face planted on the bed where Yoongi is on.

"What's keeping you down?" Yoongi asked as he flipped a page on his book and I sighed. I moved my face to look at him with concern.

"I'm just proud of (Y/N). There's nothing wrong there but... She's our maknae and she's the first one to have a significant other. I'm just worried. Plus, as her unnie, I need to make sure she's not hurting or something. Just worried" I explained as Yoongi put the book down and showed me his gummy smile.

"Minju. Tell you what. I'm not really up for swimming tommrow so... How about we stay inside the hotel room and watch movies? Maybe we can talk about it then" He offered and I gave him my not too famous cute smile.

"Okay" I said as he put the bookmark on the book and sink into the bed with me in his arms

"Minju. You're going to kill me if you keep on smiling like that" he whispered and I giggled.

"Well, if you did die then maybe you can be reincarnated into a rock in your next life" I said and we both slept peacefully.

Well, there's note much to say about the next day about Minju and Yoongi.... keyword... much.

Your POV

I woke up smiling when I smelled the scent of Jungkook. I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling down at me while playing with my hair.

"Good morning, darling~" He said in a singing voice as I chuckled.

"Call me darling when we get married" I said half asleep and after a few seconds I realized what I said. I shot up that caused me to bump my head on Jungkook's chin.

"Ow" we both said and when I saw Jungkook's face, it was red.

"S-sorry but... just forgot what said earlier!" I said and he chuckled.

"It's fine, honey" he smiled and I slapped his arm playfully. We got ready and dressed up into normal clothes. Your typical beach clothes.

"You ready for day 5, honey?" He asked as he held out his hand to me. I blushed at the new nickname but accepted his hand.

"Of course" I said and here come the oh so lovely elevator. I began thinking the memories if what happened inside this elevator. Raily and Fiona noona.... Elevator hidden camera prank... More from Raily and Fiona noona and now?

"Kookie oppa!" The damn bitch. Scarlet Vorage. Scarlet clinged onto Jungkook but something sort of activated inside of me. I cringed and pulled Jungkook's arm so that he's beside me.

"Scarlet unnie. Remember. MY Kookie oppa. Not yours" I said and we exited the elevator.

"Yah, Honey. You jealous?"

"..."

"Yah. I'm talking to you"

"..."

"Honey. Look at me" I did as he told and looked at his face with a sad face. I don't like Scarlet all over Jubgkook like that.

"I'll never leave you. You're my half of a whole. I love you, (Y/N). Please don't be like this" he said and caressed my cheek. My face warmed up as I hugged him.

"I just don't want anyone like Scarlet around you" I said and he ruffled my hair.

"You're such a jealous jelly bean!" He said and I gasped then snickered slightly.

"Says the annoyingly adorable bunny" I said and we both laughed. We enjoyed the rest of the day together as we ignored the facts that there's a jealous brat in the corner, watching us.

3rd Person's View

"Just you wait, (L/N). I'll make your life miserable. I'll make Kookie oppa mine again and you habe nothing else to do but commit suicide" Scarlet said evily as Raily and Fiona frowned at thought of you commiting suicide.

But they know that you will never do that.... Right?

~♡~♡~♡~

"Yah Minju?" Yoongi asked and Minju looked up from the sky. They were on the balcony, being greeted with a nice, cool breeze.

"Bo, oppa?" Minju asked and Yoongi smiled.

"I really like this girl and I am going to confess to her through a facetime video later. Do you mind if I...?" He asked and Minju's heart sank like the boat from Titanic. Like the movie they are watching awhile ago.

"Y-yeah... Go on ahead" She said and was already on the verge of tears as she showed her very famous frown. Yoongi frowned a bit but continued on and looked at the ground with his hands behind his back.

"Here goes. Hello there, jagiya. I really want to be someone important to you and not just a best friend. I want to be by your side in every step in your life. I will do anything for you. What I'm trying to say is... I love you..." he said with a slight red face and Minju let a tear escape her eye.

"This girl must accept his confession or I'll go to her house and slap some senses into her" She thought and he looked up with passion filling his eyes.

"Lee Minju" He said and her eyes widened.

"Isn't this supposed to be a Jungkook X Reader book?" Taehyung asked and Jinyu nodded.

"Yeah! I know right?" Jinyu agreed as I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'll finish this scene then you'll be going back to Seoul tommorow morning" I said as calmly as possible and they pleaded.

"That means more work!"

"I don't care"

"That means we can't enjoy the last 2 days of vacation!"

"I don't care"

"THAT MEANS WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE J-"

"ALRIGHT! JUST DON'T SPOIL!!! AISH!" I said irritably and continued writing as the weird couple did their victory aegyo.

Anyways...

"Wait... Y-you're confessing to me, oppa?" Minju asked and Yoongi nodded as he revealed a box behind his back.

"Do you... wanna be my girlfriend?"

"How could I say no to you, oppa. Saranghaeyo" Looks like Minju is not slapping anyone's senses anytime soon.

"Wait... Are those matching clothes?" Minju giggled and Yoongi bluntly scoffed.

"No" he protested but gave in soon enough. They prepared for bed and cuddled.

"They finally confessed to each other. About time Minju unnie isn't lonely" You said and the other boys looked at you.

"What do you mean?" Rap Monster asked.

"Minju unnie has been lonely since day 1 of her life. No support other than her gandparents who took care of her when her parents left her with them. Her grandfather passed away when she is at the age of 7 and now she's pursuing her dream of being a good rapper" You explained as you all watched the new couple sleeping peacefully.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked with a very confused look.

"Her grandmother supported her to pursue her dream and she went to BigHit Entertainment at the age of 10" You explained.

"10?!?" They exclaimed silently.

"Yeah. Nobody talked to her in her trainee years. It just so happens that the 7 of us were united as one. She met us when she is 15 years old" Jinyu explained.

"They said that this is a small world. The truth is, this world is huge. Kinda like the universe. We're all thankful that we all found ourselves through the dark galaxy with stars that aren't as bright as the sun. If we didn't, we would be floating aimlessly, lost without a purpose. The seasons change drastically and that's what scares us the most. Each time we see the seasons change, time is ticking faster and we barely even caught it but... Now that we have each other? Impossible things like flying and teleporting is possible. Autumn leaves fall, Spring time passes, Trees on summer wilt, Rain on winter pours and Our hopes keeps us together. That's what make an ASTRO member" Mina said in a voice a leader would have as they all went to their respective rooms.

"That speech was long but... Amazing. I feel like she thought all of it through but everything just slipped out of her tongue. Anyways, how about you, honey?" Jungkook asked as we hopped onto the bed.

"What about me, kookie oppa?" I asked as we faced each other.

"How did you end up in BigHit Entertainment?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'll tell you some other time. We should really sleep now" I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good night, honey~" he said in an adorable singing voice and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good night, kookie oppa" I mumbled and shut my eyes. My sleep was as peaceful as an angel playing around the sky but... It turns out that I have mistaken the angel with a devil's gaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.4K 32
Jk- hello? Y/N? I started crying as soon as I heard his voice. Me- Jungkook..... save me Jungkook have had a big crush on Y/N since they met 6 years...
236K 3.2K 49
Y/n and JungKook have been a couple for ages what happens when Y/n is debuted as the 8th member of BTS ? Let's see how her journey goes! *+*+*+/ Hey...
82.7K 1.6K 17
Y/n has a dream... to stay home all day and sleep I mean wouldn't that be great while living her dream her friend f/n decides she wants to go to a kp...
251K 5.7K 42
Started: 2016 Ended: 2017 ❝You broke our promise. You cheated on me.❞ ❝Y/n let me explain it.❞ ❝Let's end our relationship.❞ 4 years later Jungkook c...