I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Rea...

By Marsh__Melody

(Y/N) and her friends are going to the concert of their most favourite-est boy group, BTS. What will happen f... More

Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'
Chapter 2- The Concert
Chapter 3- Dancing as a Group
Chapter 4- An invitation with the BTS pt. 1
Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2
Chapter 6- Dancing to boy groups
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Kidnapped
Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers
Chapter 11- The MV
Chapter 12- What is this emotion?
Chapter 13- An elevator prank
Chapter 14- A date?
Chapter 15- A past?
Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage
Chapter 17- The 6th day
Chapter 18- Kidnapping Scene
Chapter 19- So soon?
Chapter 20- (H/Co)
Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer
Chapter 22- The start of a new week
Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone
Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS
Chapter 25- SVT concert
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- 뷴백휸
Chapter 28- Did he really...?
Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need
Chapter 30- His Point Of View
Chapter 31- School..?
A New Book
Chapter 32- My Guardian
Chapter 33- The Next Day
Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon
Chapter 35- Attempted Murder
Chapter 36- Order in the Court
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 37- An Accident
Chapter 38- I'm alright
Chapter 39- Something Happened???
Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

Chapter 10- Boracay

1.5K 38 31
By Marsh__Melody

Other things you need to know:

(F/F)- Favourite Flavour
(C/N/N)- Cringey Nickname incase you forgot

Your POV

"Woah! The beach is so big!" Jimin said and Taehyung hesitantly looked at him.

"Bitch?"

"Beach!"

"... Bitch?" Holy mother of cheesecakes I am laughing my butt off. We all checked inside a hotel and there are rooms beside each other. 123, 124 & 125. Room I23 is where the Hyungs and Unnies are staying at, Room 124 is where the Maknaes and I are staying at and Room 125 is where the staffs are staying at.

Our hair stylists dragged us to room 125 and began dying our hair in a very quick pace. Who knew that they could dye our hair anywhere?

Anyways, Naomi now has an ombre effect from black to orangish brown. Minju's hair has been transformed to an ombre effect of black to red. Mina's hair is pinkn Yuna's hair is blue. Soojung's hair is midnight black. Jinyu's hair is red. My hair is like a sunset, orangish red to orangish yellow.

"Okay everyone, we'll start shooting the MV tommorow. For today, just enjoy the beach or stay here" Our manager said and walked down the hallway. They blow dried our hair and told us to let it set for 10 mins. We all walked inside the room and put our bags down.

"Damn isn't it hot here in the Philippines" Jinyu said as we all took off our hoodies/jackets. We fixed our hair and fixed our hoodies/jacket. We put the hoodies/jacket on top of our bags and arranged everything.

Soon, Namjoon walking in with a camera.

"Care to elaborate what you packed?" Namjoon asked and the boys went first. They really didn't pack up much except for clothes, charger, socks, underwear... Such.

The girls and I didn't aswell. Since it wasn't that time of the month yet, we packed very light. Clothes, socks, underwear, hats, beanies, bandanas, essentials, etc.

"All of you packed very light, didn't you? That's surprising" Namjoon said as he pointed the camera to Jinyu, who covered her face so the camera went to me.

"We're here to shoot an MV and to unwind for a week. Not live here" I said and shrugged as I grabbed my sunglasses. Namjoon left the room, still with the camera at hand. The hair dye was now dry and it will be more dry if I took a stroll on the beach.

"Who's going with me?" I said as I walked to one side. Jinyu and Soojung followed but the boys didn't.

"Be careful alright?" Jungkook said and I smiled at his concern.

"We will. See ya!" I said. The girls and I wore our sunglasses as we walk down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Who wants ice cream?" I asked and the cameraman following us.

"Me" they said in unison as we met the Philippine warmth.

"Race ya there!" I said and ran as the girls followed me. The cameraman video taped us and smiled.

"What flavour would you like?" The lady asked in Pilipino language.

"Uhhh.... What?" Jinyu asked.

"Vanilla please? Thank you" Soojung said cooly.

"This nerd!" Jinyu complained.

"What flavour would you like Jinyu?" I asked.

"I would like a chocolate flavour but, I can't understand what they're saying" Jinyu pouted.

"Okay then. Let me handle this. We would also like to have a (F/F) and a Chocolate flavoured ice cream thank you" Soojung said and the lady gave us those flavoured ice cream.

"Thank you" we bowed and ate our ice cream as we walk around the beach.

"As you can see. It's uhh... Really hot here and uh... We'll be starting our MV tommorow morning!" Jinyu said and we shared our ice cream cuz it's delicious.

"I got chocolate" Jiny continued.

"I got vanilla~" Soojung smiled happily.

"And I got (F/F)! I wonder what the unnies are up to though"  I said and they nodded as we strolled on the beach more so we can get used to the new environment.

With the hyungs and unnies...

"Should we go swimming now?" Namjoon asked.

"You guys go on ahead. We'll be swimming tommorow" Mina said and went back to their game that is called Uno.

"What are you girls playing?" Yoongi asked.

"Monopoly. One of our fans before gave us this game and thankfully, they explained it to us in Korean" Minju explained.

"Yeah. We are really thankful since we are running out of games to play. You know wh oyou are and if you're watching this, Kamsamnida" Yuna said and looked at the girls' moneys, properties and such.

"I WON!" Yuna said and did her happy dance.

"I wanna join"

"Count me in"

"Me too!"

"Aw! But I just took off my sweater. It was hard to put on you know" Jin said and Naomi sqeaked then fainted.

"He was so ready to jump in the beach" J-Hope said as they laughed and as soon as Naomi woke up from her faint, the hyungs and unnies played a..... 'Fair' game of Monopoly until they fall asleep.

Back to your POV

"Aw man! Look at that sunset!" Jinyu said and pointed out to the sea as the camera pointed at the sunset.

"That's beautiful... This makes me wanna work extra hard on this MV" Soojung said as the girls and I stared at the sunset.

"We all are so let's do our best! ASTRO Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

We walked inside the room quietly as Soojung took her shoes off and saw nobody there. We changed into some pj's quietly as Jimin roamed the entire room with caution.

"We're bac-" Soojung said and someone bumped into her that causes the both of them to fall over.

"Haha! I got you Jungkooki-" he stops and sniffed the air.

"Ohoho! Look who we have here~" Jimin purred flirtly then lowered his body to Soojung slowly. It's amazing on how he guess that it's Soojung.

"G-get off!" Soojung stuttered with a flustered voice then Jimin chuckled.

I saw Jungkook signaling the both of us to play with them and we nodded so we started 'hiding'.

"And what if I don't?" He started grinding on her. Soojung saw me and Jinyu signaling her to go to us.

"Oh o-okay. That's just dirty. We're definately cutting that part out" Soojung said and pushed him off of her then quietly walked to us with a stiffled giggled.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jinyu whispered quietly and we saw Taehyung waving his hand on the bathroom hallway.

This is going to be fun~

"Jungkookie! Out!" Jimin said and Jungkook groaned. Next on the list was a clumsy Soojung.

"Hahaha. I caught you again" Jimin said and Soojung rolled her eyes even if he can't see it.

"Yeah sure" Soojung said. I was standing on the corner of the room with the lamp post infront of me.

"I gotcha Taehyungie!" Jimin laughed and so did the others but quietly.  I can't laugh because this spot is too good.

"And Jinyu is behind you!"

"Nooooo!" Both of them wailed.

"The last one would be (Y/N)" Jimin said and I definately paused and froze.

After 10 mins of searching...

"Are you walking around?" He asked and the boys laughed quietly because of our sleeping neighbors.

"She's not" Soojung said plainly. Then, Jimin encounted with the wall I'm in. Shoot I'm trapped.

"Haha. I found you, (Y/N)~" Jimin sang and held my chin. I finally laughed and he took the blindfold off.

"You are in the corner all along?!" Jimin asked quietly and I nodded while laughing faintly. We decided to get some shut eye so there are 3 beds. One for Jimin and Soojung, another for Jinyu and Taehyung and the last one is for me and Jungkookie.

"Hehe. Looks like we're sharing a bed" I blushed and so did he. We stared at each other then climbed on the bed.

"Goodnight, Kookie"

"Goodnight, (C/N/N)"

"Stop calling me that"

"Sorry not sorry"

Later that night

I can't sleep the room was too cold. I was shivering and suddenly, there were movements on the bed.

I turned the other way and faced Jungkook.

"M-mianhae... D-did I wake you up?" I asked and he shook his head with a smile.

"No. I can't sleep" He said and I smiled aswell.

"The room is too cold. I was prepared for the hot day but, didn't expect a cold night" I said then suddenly, Jungkook pulled me into his chest. My heart stopped beating for a second and my face was red.

"Better?" He asked and I just rested my head on his chest, hearing his fast heart beat.

"Y-yeah... Goodnight, Kookie" I whispered while yawning and I could feel him yawn too.

"Goodnight, Darling"

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . . Wait

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . Darling. . . ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 29
"I guess fame really did change you." I scoffed. "And you never changed, still little miss perfect." He said as sarcasm filled his words. "Oh please...
56K 1.9K 56
Y/n and jeon jungkook are room mates. No one has been able to score as good as jungkook. Not even near him. Until one day y/n comes as a storm in his...
235K 3.2K 49
Y/n and JungKook have been a couple for ages what happens when Y/n is debuted as the 8th member of BTS ? Let's see how her journey goes! *+*+*+/ Hey...
76.2K 2.2K 17
[Completed] "See you tommorow..." In which y/n only has 3 months left to live.How will her last moments pass? 18K Reads💓💕(28/8/19)