Real Love

By Mistah_JsBaby

Having strict parents isn't fun, especially when you want to be free and love freely. £ Royalt... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Book 2
Real love book 2
Real love

Chapter 9

147 10 5
By Mistah_JsBaby

I woke up in a pair of white clean clothes on my comfy bed. Jerking up I remember what happened.

I passed out.

Looking at the time on my alarm clock I see that it's 10am. Great now I'm late for scho- I don't even go to school any more.

Frantically I search my bedroom for my phone but I couldn't find it. "Looking for this?" She holds up my phone.

"Yes" I go to reach for it but she holds her hand up. "I'm taking this and your lap top away. You can't be trusted for a while."

She turns to leave but stops and looks back. "Oh and I changed your number. You won't be talking to that boy ever again" and she closed my door. Slumping down I begin to cry again.

I screwed up. My one chance is gone.

~*~

After my crying session, I pick up my rugged figure and sit by my window. Surprisingly my hero was there.

He was texting in his phone. He didn't even feel my gaze on him.

I didn't mind though. I admired him and his whole being. It satisfied me to see him happy and him having a life. I want that for him and I admire him for having what I want. I would never wish my life on someone els. And I wouldn't want to chain him to me if that would stop him from living.

He looks up, doing a double take and shyly smiles at me. I blush at the fact I'd been caught.

He gestured to his phone but I shook my head. So instead his grabs his white board.

'You okay?'

This makes me laugh. He's so, thoughtful and smart.

I shake my head yes and mouthed to him a 'Thanks to you' he smiles and writes again

'I'm sorry but your moms a female dog. She was mad about us talking.'

Telling him sorry. I look down.

When I look back up I see that he wrote

'It's not your fault princess'

I love the name he calls me. It makes me happy. Grabbing a piece of paper I write in sharpie

'Why do you call me that.'

He starts to write. It took him a while and he had to write on two boards.

'Because that's what you are. You don't see it but everyone adores you. You're precious and looked up too. I even look up to you. You are Innocent and beautiful and pure. Like a princess. You're trapped in your castle. Waiting for freedom.

My smile grows after I read what he said to me.

'Thank you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
554K 7.9K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
438K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
182K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...